Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 10:33 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Do have to hand to you here........people who don't know their history are bound to repeat it. Most people have no idea and are not prepared for what is coming our way.
Guess, people follow Hillary when she said, "we came, we saw, he died" why was she so entertained by this?
Oh, she is pure wickedness on steroids ... but so are they all .. none of them would be in the positions they are, if they were not pure evil. Remember Madeline Albright? In response to a question from a journalist questioning the sanctions on Iraq which was estimated to have caused a Million innocent civilians deaths, a third of a million young children dead ... she casually responded ... "yes, we think it was worth it".

These people are total psychopaths and sociopaths ... they do not possess normal human emotions of compassion and empathy. Some and it appears many actually enjoy and find pleasure in inflicting misery and suffering .... this is so removed from normal, the average normal person can't even grasp this reality. They just can't believe such types exist, and surely not the smiling and smooth talking leaders that they look upon as celebrities.

But I shall take no bows for simply managing to have a rational thought. Frankly, I find the cluelessness of the public to be totally inexcusable ... there is no damned excuse for listening to 12 years of incessant carnival barking about Al Qaeda ... Al Qaeda did 911 ... we have to have the TSA groping you because of Al Qaeda ... we are fighting Al Qaeda in Afghanistan ... Al Qaeda is hiding in the bushes ... they are out to get us ... they hate America ... on and on and on ad nauseam ... then one day, right out of the blue ... or right out of George Orwell's book ... we are providing military aid to Al Qaeda rebels to overthrow the Libyan government ... and the drooling mouth breathers don't even say "huh?". "What?". They can't even manage one rational, independent thought, such as "wait a minute ... I thought Al Qaeda was our deadly sworn enemy? Why are we giving military equipment to Al Qaeda terrorists?". Not a peep ... not a question ... not so much as a handshake between two brain cells ...

It's the most bizarre display of mindless stupidity imaginable. There is no rational explanation fr this, and no acceptable excuse. It's just too dumb to breathe stupid that seems to be in epidemic numbers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 08:39 AM

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I have heard that conspiracy theory before and I don't buy it. The DHS isn't planning a war against America.
It's not a theory, and it's even been reported on mainstream news.

Now, if you think you are thinking original thoughts ... I have bad news for you ... when you think everything is a "conspiracy theory" ... even well documented FACTS ... you aren't thinking at all!!!

Now some of us so called "conspiracy theorists" tried to explain to you people a very long time ago, the absurdity in strip searching little old ladies in airports just after 911 .... nothing but deer in headlight response.

We tried to warn you about the obnoxious levels of ridiculous security exercises before they expanded to naked body scanners, hands down your pants pat downs, and the asinine nature of frisking children and old people under the pretext of preventing Al Qaeda attacks ... the same Al Qaeda that the CIA created in the 1970's ... that's a conspiracy theory too ... and it's also a conspiracy theory that the US government aided that Al Qaeda in overthrowing Libya ... of course, it doesn't matter that these are ALL DOCUMENTED FACTS ... your programming has you trained to automatically respond with "conspiracy theory"!!

So, is it your contention that all of the mainstream news networks are conspiracy theorists too? I suppose that any news that you are not already aware of is automatically a conspiracy theory? You just don't realize how brain dead it sounds for people like you to respond to everything in such a broken record manner!

Old 03-28-2014, 08:48 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,204,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
It's not a theory, and it's even been reported on mainstream news.

Now, if you think you are thinking original thoughts ... I have bad news for you ... when you think everything is a "conspiracy theory" ... even well documented FACTS ... you aren't thinking at all!!!

Now some of us so called "conspiracy theorists" tried to explain to you people a very long time ago, the absurdity in strip searching little old ladies in airports just after 911 .... nothing but deer in headlight response.

We tried to warn you about the obnoxious levels of ridiculous security exercises before they expanded to naked body scanners, hands down your pants pat downs, and the asinine nature of frisking children and old people under the pretext of preventing Al Qaeda attacks ... the same Al Qaeda that the CIA created in the 1970's ... that's a conspiracy theory too ... and it's also a conspiracy theory that the US government aided that Al Qaeda in overthrowing Libya ... of course, it doesn't matter that these are ALL DOCUMENTED FACTS ... your programming has you trained to automatically respond with "conspiracy theory"!!

So, is it your contention that all of the mainstream news networks are conspiracy theorists too? I suppose that any news that you are not already aware of is automatically a conspiracy theory? You just don't realize how brain dead it sounds for people like you to respond to everything in such a broken record manner!
How many people work for the DHS, and how many of those people are trained soldiers?

Old 03-29-2014, 07:18 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
How many people work for the DHS, and how many of those people are trained soldiers?
Why would America or our President need this?

Obama civilian national security force. - YouTube

Old 03-29-2014, 07:29 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,306,705 times
Quote:
So the OP thinks Obama should have invaded Syria because he said there was a line?
I can't speak for the OP, but I know that you don't say something if you don't mean it.
Empty threats are just that, empty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Why would America or our President need this?

Obama civilian national security force. - YouTube
The same reason Hitler needed his Brown Shirts.

Old 03-29-2014, 07:31 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,232,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Obama is like a confused child on the world stage and has made the US a laughing stock.

I hope that people in the future understand the serious implications of placing a dynamic, yet inexperienced and incompetent man, in the White House.

Let us hope that the nation does not get fooled again so quickly. However, given the percentage of Americans on the federal dole and the collective IQ of the nation declining, I fear that we will have more presidents that resemble Obama more than Reagan or Lincoln.
This is true, my only question is how he manages to look so smug and arrogant regardless?

Old 03-29-2014, 10:56 AM

26,513 posts, read 15,092,794 times
Quote:
So the OP thinks Obama should have invaded Syria because he said there was a line?
My guess, is that the OP thinks that Obama should not have drawn a red line that he couldn't/wouldn't enforce to begin with.

I hope your love of Obama doesn't blind you from the fact that drawing a red line and then doing nothing does damage.

Old 03-29-2014, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
My guess, is that the OP thinks that Obama should not have drawn a red line that he couldn't/wouldn't enforce to begin with.

I hope your love of Obama doesn't blind you from the fact that drawing a red line and then doing nothing does damage.
Because of that red line, it forced Russia to intervene and force Syria to remove their chemical weapons. We didn't need to attack Syria just because Obama drew a red line.

Old 03-29-2014, 11:54 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,550,525 times
O's next move will be in Syria. He'll send in troops eventually.

Old 03-29-2014, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
O's next move will be in Syria. He'll send in troops eventually.
Doubt it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies