Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2014, 10:54 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
As irrelevant as Clive Bundys comment, but here ya are...
Bundy's comments are the whole point of this fiasco that conservatives find themselves. But carry on if he is now irrelevant cause he didn't express his racist conservative ideas in the common manner of other conservatives.

If only he would have said black people are on a plantation. If only he would just said black people are ruined and enslaved by government money. If only he had said black people were better off being enslaved because we learned how to pick cotton and tend to our garden with our families before the yoke of government dependency grabbed us.

Oh he did say that.
Well he should have said is that black people were better off Pre Civil rights act of 1964 because we had intact families and went to church while suffering the terrorism of the Jim Crow south before the yoke of government dependency grabbed us.

conservatives believe those things and that is why Cliven Bundy is a conservative.

Old 04-25-2014, 10:54 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The way I see it is: Bundy has enslaved himself by going on the government dole.
How was he on the government dole???

To know that you would have had to viewed his 1040's......what was the bottom line???

Old 04-25-2014, 10:56 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Bundy's comments are the whole point of this fiasco that conservatives find themselves. But carry on if he is now irrelevant cause he didn't express his racist conservative ideas in the common manner of other conservatives.

If only he would have said black people are on a plantation. If only he would just said black people are ruined and enslaved by government money. If only he had said black people were better off being enslaved because we learned how to pick cotton and tend to our garden before the yoke of government dependency grabbed us.

Oh he did say that.
Well he should have said is that black people were better off Pre Civil rights act of 1964 because we had intact families and went to church will suffering the terrorism of the Jim Crow south before the yoke of government dependency grabbed us.

conservatives believe those things and that is why Cliven Bundy is a conservative.
Once again you speak for conservatives but dont have a dam clue wtf conservatives believe. No different than the statement made by Bundy.

Old 04-25-2014, 10:57 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
You are going to have to ask Rand Paul that question.
Rand is a snot.

Old 04-25-2014, 10:58 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:

If only he would have said black people are on a plantation. If only he would just said black people are ruined and enslaved by government money. If only he had said black people were better off being enslaved because we learned how to pick cotton and tend to our garden with our families before the yoke of government dependency grabbed us.

Oh he did say that.
Well he should have said is that black people were better off Pre Civil rights act of 1964 because we had intact families and went to church while suffering the terrorism of the Jim Crow south before the yoke of government dependency grabbed us.

So one guy say this, and you paint the entire repub side as this? How leftist of you....

Old 04-25-2014, 10:59 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
The way I see it is: Bundy has enslaved himself by going on the government dole.
Weird bashing Bundy for doing the exact same thing the Occupy Wall Street movement did, a group you supported..

as I stated, hypocracy of the left is astounding.

Old 04-25-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Once again you speak for conservatives but dont have a dam clue wtf conservatives believe. No different than the statement made by Bundy.
Nah, everything I wrote is what conservatives have said they believe.

conservatives do say that black people are on a plantation.

conservatives do say that black people are ruined and enslaved by government money.

conservatives do say that both that black people were better off during slavery because of intact families and that black people were better off pre civil rights act because of intact families. The same racist thinking period.

I wish conservatives didn't say and believe those things, but they do, and that is why Cliven Bundy is a conservative.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So one guy say this, and you paint the entire repub side as this? How leftist of you....
This isn't one guy. Again I listed how what Cliven Bundy believes is exactly the same things that other conservatives have said about black people, but you didn't list that part of my post though.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:01 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:

conservatives do say that black people are ruined and enslaved by government money.

conservatives do say that both that black people were better off during slavery because of intact families and that black people were better off pre civil rights act because of intact families. The same racist thinking period.

I wish conservatives didn't say and believe those things, but they do, and that is why Cliven Bundy is a conservative.
You speak for all conservatives???

Old 04-25-2014, 11:01 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:

Links to everything you have stated above....

Tic-toc...we are waiting....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies