Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2014, 03:33 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
A Heterosexual family of 4 would face WAY more discrimination & garner ugly looks moving into a gay neighborhood than a gay couple would moving into a typical middle class American family neighborhood.

Its the double standard gays fail to admit & recognize.
OH BS. I lived in a predominately gay neighborhood in Atlanta, we had block parties and ALL families were invited and welcomed.

Try living in reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2014, 03:49 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,047,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
OH BS. I lived in a predominately gay neighborhood in Atlanta, we had block parties and ALL families were invited and welcomed.

Try living in reality.
Reality includes "those horrible gays" getting treated like actual people, so people tend to want to create their own fantasies.

Old 04-30-2014, 06:27 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,331,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
A Heterosexual family of 4 would face WAY more discrimination & garner ugly looks moving into a gay neighborhood than a gay couple would moving into a typical middle class American family neighborhood.

Its the double standard gays fail to admit & recognize.
Lol! You pull that little 'factoid' out of your nether regions?

Old 04-30-2014, 06:44 PM

30,072 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Doll, Kitten and Brynn all from Massachusetts, married last August
Kitten, 27, had IVF using sperm donor and is expecting daughter in July

Read more: Married lesbian threesome expecting their first baby in July | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They are LBGT folkes, so is it legal? Yes I know. It does not matter because they are LGBT.
It used to be thought that a glimpse of a stocking was rather shocking
Long ago.........
Now anything goes..................

So much for the argument among gays that "gay marriage" is not the slippery slope to other forms of perversion and acceptance of deviant behavior.

Old 04-30-2014, 06:46 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times
Quote:
first married lesbian THREESOME . . . and they're expecting a baby due in June
Why in the world would I possibly care about gay polygamy?

Old 04-30-2014, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
So much for the argument among gays that "gay marriage" is not the slippery slope to other forms of perversion and acceptance of deviant behavior.
Nothing really perverted about this, unless you have the mentality of a third grader and giggle at the mention of the word "butt".

That, and I've always held the platform of legalizing marriage between any and all consenting adults regardless of gender, relation, or number of people in the union. It's only logical.

Old 04-30-2014, 06:55 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,702,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
Nothing really perverted about this, unless you have the mentality of a third grader and giggle at the mention of the word "butt".

That, and I've always held the platform of legalizing marriage between any and all consenting adults regardless of gender, relation, or number of people in the union. It's only logical.
Therein is a perfect example of the evolution of the slippery slope and inevitable erosion of the fabric of society and family.

Old 04-30-2014, 06:55 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Progress towards immorality is not progress.
They won't realize what they've done until they look outside their own doors and see gunfights in the streets and burning cities.

Old 04-30-2014, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
inevitable erosion of the fabric of society and family.
Not really, no.

Old 05-01-2014, 06:34 AM

30,072 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post

Thanks for the "kind" words.

A threesome of lesbians is "normal" in your mind? How about a fivesome of goats with a twosome of gay men? What you advocate is the end of formal civilization and society (which is what I would expect).

There is a good reason as to why monogamy has been the historical norm. "Unless you have the mentality of a third grader" you would understand that this has happened by no accident to maintain:

1. social order and harmony (one man with five wives and four with none creates conflict) in a society

2. a "diverse" gene pool for adaptation

3. a stable environment in which progeny can be raised

4. full social and financial commitment to one spouse and progeny to insure thier survival

5. orderly transfer of wealth and property from one generation to the next

What "third grade" did you attend? I advanced clean through (just like Jethro Bodine) the sixth grade, high school, college in engineering, medical school, residency, and fellowship. Anytime you want to match academic credentials and IQ points beyond your crowning achievement of third grade, let me know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies