Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2014, 08:40 PM

1,070 posts, read 741,265 times

Advertisements

And where did this happen? I haven't heard about any mass stabbings in the us while there was quite a few mass shooting in the last few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prarie State View Post
That was brought up earlier in the thread where 133 people were injured in a mass stabbing. You know what we do hear about? 9/11, suicide bombers, and other bombings like Boston.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2014, 08:41 PM

147 posts, read 148,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I hear they will need to ban buses in NYC because corrupt liberal poly tics keep murdering people by throwing them under the bus.

IMO it looks like the water coming in to flood NYC might be a good thing.
Hey at least NYC posters here won't have that "we can do evil" mentality posting here.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapaport View Post
And where did this happen? I haven't heard about any mass stabbings in the us while there was quite a few mass shooting in the last few years.
China that's where this happened.

BBC News - China mass stabbing: Deadly knife attack in Kunming

Old 05-18-2014, 08:43 PM

At least we have a liberal, successful and safe 8.5 million big city. What do you have?

Quote:
Hey at least NYC posters here won't have that "we can do evil" mentality posting here.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:45 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,948,854 times
Quote:
At least we have a liberal, successful and safe 8.5 million big city. What do you have?
An education system that doesn't teach that the EU is a country..Oh and a budget surplus...

Old 05-18-2014, 08:45 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,000,702 times
Quote:
You commit a felony when you enter NYC with a gun and without NYC gun permit. You're a felon and You'll go to jail sooner or later.
They have to catch me first.... Then they have to try me 2nd, if they can. They may find they have created an unjust law and get their pants sued off to their hairy little backsides.

Besides they aren't going to even bother a guy on a motorcycle MINDING his own business. Just stopping me for no good reason is reason enough to sue their pants off. It's not like i am a criminal you know. For 10 months i crossed the USA going back and forth and i was never stopped once. Then they would have to do an illegal search to find the weapon. And on the bike it is under lock and key. And then thy would have to prove I wasn't going to a legal shoot that i am free to travel to by any means I desire. The states of Mass and NY can not prevent my travel to a shoot in another state period. So pretty much you are just wrong but you like the way that feels.

I bet Monica liked that cigar feel too sort of spicy I bet. You lefties are just that lost in left field.So proud until you find out what you thought you knew is all wrong. LOL

Old 05-18-2014, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Two words: Crack Epidemic

Old 05-18-2014, 08:47 PM

So you bring up a mass stabbing in China while we had quite a few mass shootings right here in the US?
Lmao

Quote:

Old 05-18-2014, 08:48 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,000,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
More proof leftist states have far far less freedom then free states...
Oh that's just NYC not all of NY for one thing, and nothing like NH or Vt. This guy is crazy insane but that comes from living ina cage the size of NYC like rats.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:48 PM

That's what you have? Cause we don't and our crime stats look better than that of any comparable in size
City in the us.... Gun control works.

Quote:
Two words: Crack Epidemic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies