Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 03:21 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times

Advertisements

The most ignorant and arrogant President we have had. And the most bullish. Ignorant and Obama go hand and hand, does he even listen to himself when he speaks.

Should be a new Dictionary with the word Ignorant and Obama in the same sentence. Period, and he does not think when he speaks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2014, 03:29 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Never, of course-

I can say with 100% certainty that I have a higher IQ than Obama and can think more quickly on my feet. I give medical lectures quite often and NEVER use slides (just as background "entertainment") or cards when giving lectures. Why? I know my material and can answer any question easily in a clear, concise manner.

Obama is a terrible public speaker without a teleprompter. Again, having done quite a bit of public speaking, I can say with absolute confidence that he is a moron. If I were a politician, I would never use note cards or a teleprompter. Why? I can deliver a message in a clear fashion without support and can defend my positions easily, as they have been well considered prior to speaking in public.
Which leads to the natural challenge - okay, so go do it.

Old 06-12-2014, 03:36 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Actually he didn't, Romney released less than most Presidents do, but that isn't even the point. The Democrats were simply requesting the same information from Romney that Obama released. They weren't asking for any information from Romney, that Obama didn't release, Meanwhile Republicans were asking for information from Obama, that Romney didnt even release. That was the difference.
To be fair, the information that many of them were asking for, could not have possibly been released by any presidential candidate, at any point in US history.

Old 06-12-2014, 03:43 PM

2,847 posts, read 2,518,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Yes he is......................
Good job, you have the correct answer.

Old 06-12-2014, 03:45 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Then why did liar Hillary tell Diane Sawyer she was so poor after living in the White House?
Pathological liar

My point is- IT IS A DISTRACTION.
If the media focuses on that, maybe folks won't zoom in
on her performance while Secretary of State.

I am more interested in what she was doing BEFORE and DURING Benghazi,
than I am about whether her and Billyboy had money when they left the White House over 13
years ago. Wow - does that seem like a long time ago.....and it really isn't

She seems to revel in talking about assigning people with expertise, but didn't feel the need
to oversee ANYTHING. That's a slacker IMO.
She seems at a loss for words when stating what was her greatest accomplishment
as Sec'y of State. That is more telling than a poor-rich girl saga.

Old 06-12-2014, 03:49 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,020,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
I do think that many are curious and would like to see the records due to his reputation as "the smartest man in the room". Many people believe that description is nowhere near reality.
I'm sure he will roll them out when he opens his Presidential Library.

Then he can go on the lecturer circuit as a motivational speaker with the theme
"How to succeed as President, without even trying"

Old 06-12-2014, 04:07 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globe199 View Post
Wake me up when Obama orders an illegal invasion of a sovereign country that did not declare war on us. Until then, this story is nonsense.
That lets G.W. Bush off the hook, too, since there were no illegal invasions while he was president.

Old 06-12-2014, 04:23 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Name one president that lived in Indonesia.

Sorry, I'm listening to the news. I thought Obama said that al-quaeda is decimated. What a disaster ... wow!
Oddly enough he might be right. These folks arent al-quaeda. In fact al-quaeda disavaowed any ties to them because they are too extreme.

And lots of presidents have lived in foreign countries. Romney who tried to be president spent 2 1/12 years living in France for example. Whats your point? Or is this more meaningless blather?

Old 06-12-2014, 04:42 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
I'm actually shocked he hasn't made his academic records public. He is such a narcissistic man I would think he would want to pummel the rest of us with his academic prowess.
Obvious. If we saw his records, we'd all know what a dumb ssss he is. And there wouldn't be a single excuse his worshippers could make. They would try, in their own amusing way, but as is usually the case with them, they would FAIL.

Old 06-12-2014, 04:45 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
I've read that nobody who went to Columbia when Obama was supposedly there remembers him. Has this changed? If not, then I think that's rather odd. Sure, Columbia is a big school but somebody must have remembered him. Usually, people who went to college with a future president come forward and say they knew him. If someone has come forward, please post a link.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies