Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 04:08 PM

43,682 posts, read 44,435,568 times

Advertisements

Here is an Israeli Arab teenager who identified with the kidnapped Jewish Israeli teenagers and his life was threatened because of it:

A Proud Israeli Arab Muslim Zionist - YouTube

Old 07-01-2014, 04:21 PM

864 posts, read 800,213 times
I have never seen Jews jumping up and joy for Muslims dying in mass. Hamas and PLO will have an all day party where they burn the U.S flag anytime a terrorist is successful in a bombing or someone is beheaded who they believe are their "enemy".

Old 07-01-2014, 05:02 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,767,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
I was replying to Elan who called Muslims 'radical inbred pigs'... yet you saw no reason to chastise his post.....

Why? Muslims have been calling Jews "Pigs" for years.

News Flash: Jews Are 'Apes And Pigs.' So Why Is Egypt's Morsi The Elephant In America's Newsrooms? - Forbes

Morsi: No peace with descendants of apes and pigs | JPost | Israel News

Old 07-01-2014, 05:03 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,062,846 times
Color me surprised!

Old 07-01-2014, 05:11 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,809,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Cool View Post
I have never seen Jews jumping up and joy for Muslims dying in mass. Hamas and PLO will have an all day party where they burn the U.S flag anytime a terrorist is successful in a bombing or someone is beheaded who they believe are their "enemy".
The Israelis kill institutionally. The use modern airplane and ordnance and may even decry the loss of life in collateral damage. They however are very effective killers.

The Arabs get more down and dirty. They have little choice. And the Arabs celebrate small victories as they don't get big ones.

Old 07-01-2014, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
500 million? Whoa that is huge.
Mean while Israel gets 3.1 billion. Yeah that is pretty lopsided. But the unconditional support is via the UN where we make sure Israel is never held accountable.
If I had my way we wouldn't give a dime to any of them.
It is a big difference since the Palestinians does not have to account for it, yet Israel gets theirs as a debit card that HAS to be spent in the US in ONE industry. What Israel gets is per the Treaty the US DREW UP and not a miscellaneous aid that the PA gets.

As to Israel being held accountable; Where are are ALL the resolutions against Muslim/Arab countries who've done even worse to it's actual citizens?

Old 07-01-2014, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Israel signed a treaty with the Palestinians and have violated it repeatedly.....
What treaty? When? Link to the actual wording?

Old 07-01-2014, 05:35 PM

2,314 posts, read 4,801,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
I was replying to Elan who called Muslims 'radical inbred pigs'... yet you saw no reason to chastise his post. There are no winners or good side/bad side when both sides believe they are on a mission from God.
I believe he was referring to the anti-Israel and violent culture that is rampant on the Palestinian side. If he meant Palestinians and Muslims in general, than yes, I condemn him. But I want to condemn you who called Jews 'radical inbred pigs'. Sounds a lot like it'd fit in perfectly in Germany in the 1930s. Perhaps you can find a time machine and live in that period, you might like it.

I agree that the settlers are crazy and they believe that expanding the settlements are a mission from god. But most Israeli's are simply fighting to protect their country and their citizens and the right for the Jews to live in self determination. Get over the "holy land shouldn't be owned by Jews" BS. Israel illegally expanding its settlements in the West Bank is a totally different issue than the country of Israel itself existing.

Because Israel is here to stay and people who want to completely obliterate the country are clearly losing.

Old 07-01-2014, 05:53 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,758,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Justme305, why didn't you just say from the beginning that you hate Jews?

Why all the nonsense about this "not having anything to do with the United States"? All of a sudden you are worried about the Gaza residents? But you said earlier that it was none of our business. So the only logical conclusion is that in your mind it IS our business when a palestinian gets killed, but not when the person killed is an American citizen…if that American citizen is a Jew, of course. You probably would feel different if it was a Christian or a Muslim.

There are so many inconsistencies in your posts because your anti-Semitism is clouding your logic. And don't try claiming you are not anti-Semitic. You fully admitted it when you agreed so strongly (3 exclamation points) with the post above.
Silly me, I forgot that when a Jew is killed, the entire world has to come to a standstill. But when Jews kill Palestinians, we're expected to turn a blind eye to that, right? Got it.

If you're foolish enough to believe the delusion that this ONE ethnic group (an ethnocentric one at that) was "chosen" by a divine being, then that's your problem. I, for one, can see right through the BS. If that constitutes antisemitism in your mind, then call me what you will. You don't know me from Adam.

Old 07-01-2014, 06:01 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,665,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
What treaty? When? Link to the actual wording?
Yeah I wanted to see that also. Clearly the guy has no clue what he's talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies