Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 08:03 AM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times

Advertisements

I stand corrected. Thank you.

Old 07-01-2014, 08:14 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,652,910 times
Meanwhile, the Israelis blew up the homes of two 'suspected' kidnappers/murderers.

Just 'suspected'.

Old 07-01-2014, 08:21 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,596,541 times
Recommended real news site for other side of story

http://almanartv.com.lb/english/secc...23&seccatid=23

Old 07-01-2014, 10:14 AM

1,347 posts, read 954,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
There's that too. But also to a certain lunatic fringe element neo-nazi type on the right as well. Politics makes for strange bedfellows.
That's true, as jews/israel are one of the few items that unify the far right/far left. But a quick glance at the muslim world, and its deplorable, maniacal hatred of jews - and non-muslims - places them in a special category all to themselves.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:16 AM

1,347 posts, read 954,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Recommended real news site for other side of story

Palestine
Are you aware that al-manar is the mouthpiece of hezbollah/iran?

Old 07-01-2014, 10:19 AM

864 posts, read 800,213 times
This is why I don't feel sorry when one of these hajis steps on a mine, or gets drilled by an Israeli tank. They are such violent, merciless people, and they do this all based on something some pedophile wrote 1500 years ago. These people danced and hollered to "Allah" after the towers went down too. What a brutal and backwards culture. I hope Israel makes it rain napalm all over their mud huts.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:21 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
How many palestinians have been killed by Israeli attacks? Regardless of why Israel attacked, many innocent Palestinians have paid a hefty price. It is no surprise that many would celebrate Israeli's paying a comparable price.
This is not a one sided issue, Israel simply enjoys unconditional support from the US and our media. Why is it that other con tries don't view Israel as the victim in this conflict? Go to Asia and they see Israel as the ones at fault or at least equally guilty.
It is a disgrace that the teenagers were killed, but they are not the only teenagers killed and Israel has certainly killed more than a few Palestinian teens.
We need to mind our own business and stop the unconditional support of one side in this dispute.
To put hints into perspective.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org

Old 07-01-2014, 10:28 AM

864 posts, read 800,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
How many palestinians have been killed by Israeli attacks? Regardless of why Israel attacked, many innocent Palestinians have paid a hefty price. It is no surprise that many would celebrate Israeli's paying a comparable price.
This is not a one sided issue, Israel simply enjoys unconditional support from the US and our media. Why is it that other con tries don't view Israel as the victim in this conflict? Go to Asia and they see Israel as the ones at fault or at least equally guilty.
It is a disgrace that the teenagers were killed, but they are not the only teenagers killed and Israel has certainly killed more than a few Palestinian teens.
We need to mind our own business and stop the unconditional support of one side in this dispute.
No, these animals are different. When a dozen Palestinians die, I don't see Jews in the streets firing AK-47s into the air, screaming to God, and burning the Quran in celebration.

These hajis jumped up and down in celebratory joy when 3,000 Americans died on September 11th (many of whom were Muslim btw). That shows how backwards and ridiculous these people are. Israel turned that area into a modernized, clean, economic powerhouse in the middle-east. I guarentee you if Hamas or the PLO somehow took over that strip of land, it would become some 3rd world, s*** hole, with AK-47 fire being exchanged every single day, suicide bombers, and general anarchy.

Honestly, I wish in the near future Israel just takes over the entire area held by the PLO and Hamas, and pushes that violent collection of thugs into the arab desert.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:33 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,471,721 times
Kinda stupid for Jewish kids to go hitchhiking in the "Occupied West Bank". I'm surprised there aren't more incidents.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:39 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Cool View Post
No, these animals are different. When a dozen Palestinians die, I don't see Jews in the streets firing AK-47s into the air, screaming to God, and burning the Quran in celebration.

These hajis jumped up and down in celebratory joy when 3,000 Americans died on September 11th (many of whom were Muslim btw). That shows how backwards and ridiculous these people are. Israel turned that area into a modernized, clean, economic powerhouse in the middle-east. I guarentee you if Hamas or the PLO somehow took over that strip of land, it would become some 3rd world, s*** hole, with AK-47 fire being exchanged every single day, suicide bombers, and general anarchy.

Honestly, I wish in the near future Israel just takes over the entire area held by the PLO and Hamas, and pushes that violent collection of thugs into the arab desert.
Why did they celebrate 911? Why hate on the USA? Why hate us more than say France or China? I am a firm believer in cause and effect. I also believe in blow back. It is easy to judge these people based upon our own standards.
If Mexico crossed over into Texas and built settlements on private property what would you expect our Government to do about it? What if Mexico was the super power and not us?
What if a powerful family started taking land from private owners? Just took it and then gave to their own?
What if they did it to you? The law won't do anything about it. You just have to take it. Then you hear that one of those rich guys gets killed.
I don't support, agree with or condone what happened to those teenagers. I don't support terrorist activity of any kind. That is why I don't support how Israel behaves either. Read my link I posted earlier. 77 UN resolutions against Israel's behavior. Is the whole world wrong and they are right? Israel does much to create the terrorists who attack them and so do we.
Is a palestinian child's life worth less than an Israeli's? Is it more tragic when an Israeli child is killed than a palestinians? I am sure it depends upon the parent.
We need to mind our own business and divorce ourselves from the issue. We as a nation have lost 100% credibility in the matter.
Let the Israeli's and their neighbors settle it without our very biased involvement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies