Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 03:00 PM

46,311 posts, read 27,124,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
No, the response you are responding to was to answer the question that was being asked about why this story was getting media attention when other stories were the races are reversed are not national news. The answer is because Whites do not protest or show as much interest. If Whites protested and /or rioted like some Blacks do, then those stories would also become national news.

I answered your question above in my above post ...
And I responded to your response...I also said I agree, with some....

Maybe whites don't protest because they want all the answers.....before condemning anyone...

And you DID NOT answer why people:

Quote:
I'm profiled, I need a new TV....YEA lets go?

On the way there, goona shoot some of my profiled friends?
O.K., so my original quote did not have "?"...they do now...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2014, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeSon504 View Post
Are you kidding me?
Nope...

Quote:
Blacks don't complain about blacks killing blacks? Blacks are always complaining about black on black crime at least where I'm from and I'm from New Orleans

So it's all good....

Quote:
one of the most violent cities in America, sadly. Do you know how many rallies and events that are held in New Orleans to stop the violence in the community, where the community, community leaders and law enforcement get involved? I can assure things like this are going on in MOST if not ALL the major inner cities in America including Chi-Town, Detroit, St. Louis etc. You see, this is what pisses me off with some of the posters on here they talk about things they have no knowledge off. I guess I can't totally blame you. Why? Because the media don't show it to you so I guess you think it doesn't exists. They rather focus on the negative **** as usual.
Yep, I can agree with you on this....the media shows nothing, only what they feel will get attention...

Just like the black kid who punched a park ranger, knocking him to the ground...spitting, kicking him and cursing.......all because the park ranger was attempting to enforce the park laws....BTW...the park ranger was BLACK....Go on....nothing to see here...

Even when the kid was confronted...he was smiling....

Old 08-19-2014, 03:30 PM

639 posts, read 821,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Nope...

So it's all good....

Yep, I can agree with you on this....the media shows nothing, only what they feel will get attention...

Just like the black kid who punched a park ranger, knocking him to the ground...spitting, kicking him and cursing.......all because the park ranger was attempting to enforce the park laws....BTW...the park ranger was BLACK....Go on....nothing to see here...

Even when the kid was confronted...he was smiling....
You are wrong and don't know what you are talking about. Bottom line is blacks are ALWAYS complaining about black on black crime. And it's not all good smart ass, hence that's why they complain and have rallies and events protesting against the violence. Once again you wouldn't know that because the media is not interested in ANYTHING that potrays blacks in a postive manner. If you dont believe me go cut on your TV tonight and watch them focus on the looters in Ferguson instead of the peaceful protesters which MOSTof the people are there. FACT

Old 08-19-2014, 03:32 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
You are wrong and don't know what you are talking about. Bottom line is blacks are ALWAYS complaining about black on black crime. And it's not all good smart ass, hence that's why they complain and have rallies and events protesting against the violence. Once again you wouldn't know that because the media is not interested in ANYTHING that potrays blacks in a postive manner. If you dont believe me go cut on your TV tonight and watch them focus on the looters in Ferguson instead of the peaceful protesters which MOSTof the people are there. FACT
People who believe that, that blacks aren't upset about black on black crime, live in very small lily white towns, I guarantee. They have probably never been to a larger city, certainly never lived in one. They believe that because that's what some conservative talking head told them to believe. No matter what you or I say, I live in a big city & have seen the protests, the "town" meetings, etc, they will continue to believe their own beliefs. It's useless to try to share facts with them.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
People who believe that, that blacks aren't upset about black on black crime, live in very small lily white towns, I guarantee. They have probably never been to a larger city, certainly never lived in one. They believe that because that's what some conservative talking head told them to believe. No matter what you or I say, I live in a big city & have seen the protests, the "town" meetings, etc, they will continue to believe their own beliefs. It's useless to try to share facts with them.
You're right. I don't know about you but I can't stand when people say that because it's simply NOT true. SMDH

Old 08-19-2014, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
What bothers me is that so many people talk about only Chicago. No one brings up that St. Louis and Kansas City have high murder rates. And California is other state with 2 cities in the top 10.

Louisiana has the highest murder rate in the nation. Michigan is up there too with high murder rates. New Orleans and Detroit. No one seems to raise a stink about the crime in those cities.

From my own observations, Chicago is constantly mentioned because President Obama used to work there.
Chicago has been in the spot light much longer than obama.....whether you believe the MSM or not.....

Old 08-19-2014, 04:24 PM

Quote:
You are wrong
How?

Quote:
and don't know what you are talking about.
How

Quote:
Bottom line is blacks are ALWAYS complaining about black on black crime.
Where, it's not on the MSM.....

Quote:

And it's not all good smart ass,
You have to provide more than your talk...

Quote:
hence that's why they complain and have rallies and events protesting against the violence.
Show me rallies that have gone this far.....

Quote:
Once again you wouldn't know that because the media is not interested in ANYTHING that potrays blacks in a postive manner.
EXACTLY EVERYONE'S POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap...now maybe you will understand...maybe....

Quote:
If you dont believe me go cut on your TV tonight and watch them focus on the looters in Ferguson instead of the peaceful protesters which MOSTof the people are there. FACT
EXACTLY EVERYONE'S POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

:h amd::ham d: :h amd:

Old 08-19-2014, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
How?

How

Where, it's not on the MSM.....

You have to provide more than your talk...

Show me rallies that have gone this far.....

:h amd::ham d: :h amd:

Tired of beating a dead horse. Ok whatever you say.

Old 08-19-2014, 05:22 PM

5,110 posts, read 7,143,192 times
Quote:
Why is it useless? Because you say?
It has absolutely nothing to do with me. It's yet another ridiculous thread.

Old 08-19-2014, 08:23 PM

2,817 posts, read 3,463,489 times
If the rioters would stand up against black gangs, there will be a shift in the black community. It's ok for blacks to kill blacks. Nobody seems to care. That same thing goes for Hispanics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies