Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 11:17 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,868,976 times

Advertisements

Shameful and embarrassing.

I wonder if any of the people there holding Palestinian flags also protested to ban gay marriage, since they're by proxy supporting a state which recently accepted a violent, radical theocratic group into their government who is opposed to homosexuality. I wonder where they stand on the dozens of Palestinians summarily executed by Hamas during the last round of fighting, or the 160 children killed in the construction of tunnels intended to go into Israel to abduct citizens to use as bargaining chips.

I support opening up the harbor to one of those dumb flotillas, letting all these morons on, and sending them over there to experience what a wonderful culture of tolerance and openness that the Palestinians have created for themselves since they forged an identity as migrants and settlers from Jordan and Egypt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2014, 11:20 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LNKNE-ADJ View Post
Funny how no one gives a fiddler's f*ck about the government genocide in Syria, the christian genocide in Iraq and the Levant areas by ISIS, or perpetual rape and village burnings in the Congo...
Has Israel taken any action or indicated it gives a "fiddler's f*ck" about those things or has it shown itself to be like any other country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNKNE-ADJ View Post
But Israel...those are the international terrorists.

Please.
I ask because there are those here who tell us God may 'shake' California for merely speaking ill of Israel.

Perhaps it's God who's the terrorist?

Old 08-20-2014, 11:21 AM

14,773 posts, read 21,507,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecentlyMoved View Post
what do they care? their only concern is that somewhere down the line, some rich Jews might have to wait an extra day or 2 for their profits of 32% of this shipping company. That ought to teach those Israelis and do wonders for Palestinians
So they really keeping a random ship from coming into their port just because it came from Isreal? and they don't even know whats in it?

we better stop using usb flash drives and kindles!! did you know they were invented by a israeli companies!?!?! that means kindles and flash drives are all apart of israel war crimes and every time an American buys a kindle a Palestinian is killed!!

Old 08-20-2014, 11:24 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,940,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post

I ask because there are those here who tell us God may 'shake' California for merely speaking ill of Israel.

Yeah-funny how on this thread only one side is outwardly wishing death and harm to the people they don't agree with. Yet they accuse the other side of being bigoted...

Old 08-20-2014, 11:32 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,497,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Why is it so hard to understand? We give money to other Middle Eastern countries-which I am against-but nothing close to the amount we give Israel every single year.

This country was founded on the basis of freedom of religion so forgive me if I feel it is a backwards progression in our free society when we are picking and choosing sides in a barbaric religious war in a region that has been fighting for thousands and thousands of years over the same crap.

If Israel wants to continue their mission without criticism they should stop accepting BILLIONs and BILLIONs from The United States.
Here's a bit of reality for you. Israel being criticized is nothing new to them and they don't give a rat's azz if it's Americans or others doing the criticism. Criticize away all you want ~ they'll ignore you just as Pakistan has for decades of receiving billions and billions of handouts from you while they hid Bin Ladin.

You should take a step back and consider just what it is you're bellyaching about and then line up your allies and enemies and compare what you're giving out along with what you receive back in return from all of them. Israel will come out shining like new polished silverware by comparison if you have even half a functioning brain.

War? If you think what's happening there is akin to war as is known today, you better go hide in your basement because if an actual war begins over there, the dust cloud will reach right into your living room.

There would be no war if ragheads would stop trying to eradicate them.

Old 08-20-2014, 11:36 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,497,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Has Israel taken any action or indicated it gives a "fiddler's f*ck" about those things or has it shown itself to be like any other country?

And perhaps it's just you being willfully obtuse in the determination of what's intended as satirical and what isn't.

Old 08-20-2014, 11:40 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
And perhaps it's just you being willfully obtuse in the determination of what's intended as satirical and what isn't.
Or, perhaps it's you with your "Israel does NO wrong" attitude being afraid to answer the question whether Israel has given any indication it gives a "fiddler's f*ck" about the things like "government genocide in Syria, the christian genocide in Iraq and the Levant areas by ISIS, or perpetual rape and village burnings in the Congo..." another poster is so quick to accuse others of ignoring?

BTW, I see no indication the statement "God may just shake California as those that curse Israel will be cursed" was in anyway intended as satire.

Old 08-20-2014, 11:51 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,792,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Whoever said liberals were smart.
It isn't liberals! It's progressives who believe the word "progressive" represent their idiocy!!! They are cave men acting like they have a clue!

Old 08-20-2014, 11:57 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,792,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecentlyMoved View Post
you mean the most cited by Jew haters and the Islamic community, right?
Yes, the ones who claim to be the tolerant progressive people!! They are a cancer on common sense!

Old 08-20-2014, 12:35 PM

110 posts, read 147,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Why is it so hard to understand? We give money to other Middle Eastern countries-which I am against-but nothing close to the amount we give Israel every single year.

This country was founded on the basis of freedom of religion so forgive me if I feel it is a backwards progression in our free society when we are picking and choosing sides in a barbaric religious war in a region that has been fighting for thousands and thousands of years over the same crap.

If Israel wants to continue their mission without criticism they should stop accepting BILLIONs and BILLIONs from The United States.
I'm not disagreeing with you about your contention with the fact that we give money to Israel and other Middle-Eastern countries. I think we should cut a lot of foreign assistance. We agree there.

My contention really isn't with you period. My contention is with the wanna-be, weekend warrior protestors that are out bi*ching and moaning over something they don't even understand. Further...these people only protest whatever is hip at the time. They don't REALLY care about atrocities worldwide. They don't care about little girls being accused of adultery and subsequently stoned after a gang rape in Somalia. They don't care about female circumcision in sub-saharran Africa. They don't care about the Yazidi's being murdered in Iraq. They don't care about the genocide occurring in Syria.

These people are publicity wh*res only...and they are the ones I have an issue with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies