Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2014, 09:39 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAtoCNC View Post
Corporate American could learn lessons from the skill this scumbag Baghdaddi. or whatever his named is, his skill to bring ISIS from the ashes of the old AQII which the US about wiped out a few years ago, into what they are today. There have to be some useful strategies that leaders can use.
n.
Kind of makes one wonder who the financial backers are. Speculation, it's not only Arab money.

Who are the beneficiaries if the US declares war?

Who are the beneficiaries if the US takes it's toys and goes home?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2014, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Im not sure what they thought they woudl gain from this. I mean yeah, the other reporters might be more afraid of them, and say even WORSE things about them. Good job, you just terrorized the only people who repeat your messages, AND just made us angry.

You didn't even kill a soldier, you killed a non-combatent. How brave.
I don't think this terrorist faction is in it for FB friends.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:41 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,758,341 times
The US should stop sponsoring one group of Muslims to fight another group of Muslims. This never worked.
Muslims are not Koreans.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Lucky? No, lets be honest, they have some good leadership that understands how people in the area think, and what tactics to use. It really is about their leadership.

They are very stoppable.
I venture a guess there are substantially fewer of them than there are people affiliated with gangs in the US.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
I have always said eliminate the bloodline eliminate the problem. The real question is do we have the courage to remove the entire bloodline?
1.8 billion people. Almost 5 x the population of the US spread out throughout the world.

Do you plan to enlist tomorrow?

Old 08-19-2014, 09:49 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,802,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I venture a guess there are substantially fewer of them than there are people affiliated with gangs in the US.
Sympathizers, supporters and recruitable are probably a 1/3 to a 1/2 of the Muslim world.

The actual jihadists are small in number but can be replaced forever.

Just have to keep mowing.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
There has never been a war where there were no civilian casualties. It is the nature of the beast. Nobody said it would be pretty. Nobody said that innocents wouldn't lose their lives. It is a necessary evil.
Do you plan to enlist tomorrow?

Old 08-19-2014, 09:51 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
He was released in 2004, by Bush, not Obama. Of course that doesn't stop Fox from lying about it.
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...der-free-2009/
Yeah, I read that "Bush did it defense" - but TIME, Washington Post, Daily Beast, Du Monde and the former Commander of Camp Bucca disagree with Obama's defense department and the knee jerk protect Team O. They all claim he was not just held for a couple of months - but was held until 2009.

By the way ..... I never said "Obama released him", I just went with the mainstream news stories and not the "Blame Bush" crowd. Who really believes the "BUSH did it" garbage after almost 6 years of finger pointing by Team O. It's way over-done, nobody is buying that sad tale anymore.

How ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi became the world’s most powerful jihadist leader - Washington Post

Old 08-19-2014, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by limetea View Post
ISIS is not Islam. Heck ISIS is killing Muslims!
This seems to get lost in the noise on this forum.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:52 PM

30,896 posts, read 36,958,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfhtex View Post
I'm hopeful this thread does not immediately degenerate into political side-taking and name calling.

Mr. Foley seemed to be a good person, and a courageous Journalist.

My immediate reaction is to vaporize everyone we can remotely identify as affiliated with the group that did this.
The only thing I can say is this whole ISIS "terrorist group" sounds very fishy to me. I wouldn't be surprised if the U.S. or other Western countries finance it from behind the scenes. Why do I say that? Because when you understand how the Global Elite (the western globalists) use occult symbolism (group named after the Egyptian goddess Isis), you start seeing the symbolism they use in everything. Just like they put the Eye of Horus on the back of the dollar bill (another Egyptian symbol).....None of this stuff is random or a coincidence. So don't take what the media tells you at face value (conservative or liberal). There's a lot more that isn't being said, for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies