Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 09:11 PM

7,507 posts, read 5,755,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
They educate us.
They tell us what they want us to learn.
They tell us our choices for who we can vote for.
They lie to us thru their words and actions and know we wont do anything about it.

We get on planes while sick because they dont make a issue of it at the time, then do after the fact.
We fight each other over beliefs and skin colors which they taught us to do generation after generation.

It is so ovious to me when i see anyone from either party leadership talk that they think... They know that the american people as a whole are stupid! They act as though we cant handle truth. Like it will cause a panic with ebola. That we wont do anything about the boarders, health care, their lack of getting most anything done. They know if they are out of power now they will be back in power in 4-8 yrs. that both parties are close to the same when it comes to leadership and the sheep will follow.

I am sick of it!

Please look past their lies and speak up!
Yes we are that stupid as evidenced by the guy in the White House.

Next question?

Old 11-12-2014, 10:15 PM

3,406 posts, read 3,451,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake54 View Post
Well, you tried, but missed. I didn't attack his typing skills. I noted his inability to compose a proper grammatical sentence. When an OP accuses others of being stupid, in such fashion, he leaves himself wide open.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MtLTdYY8b3...1600/moran.jpg

Why are you "ick"? He could care less what people think of him. He is convinced that he was right, and his friends tell him that he was. Nothing else matters to him.

What makes you think that Bill has a conscience? If another Romney shows up, Hillary will be President in two years.
I was including myself in the stupid people. I said we, not them. I can put together a proper sentence. Just because I choose no to do so doesn't mean I lack the ability to do so. I wrote my OP that way for a reason. I was making a point.

Thank you for attacking me instead of my points. Attacking the poster proves my points. When you can't refute the issue attack the messanger. Right out of rules for radicals.

Also please note when I started this thread. It was before the elections. This was before Grubers video surfaced.

Last edited by mike0618; 11-12-2014 at 10:27 PM..

Old 11-13-2014, 06:57 PM

731 posts, read 1,580,101 times
Default Are we really as STUPID as they think we are?

Americans who believe what politicians say are stupid. In fact, party politics is passe to me. Party titles, meaning right, left, liberal, conservative, and all the combinations that be made from those terms and others is
rather stupid. My biggest peeve about stupid Americans are those who actually believe that Osama bin Laden was shot and killed and dropped into the ocean. My god, that is against the Geneva rules of war. Those people have a coniption fit if a cartoon is drawn about one of them. Not a single one ever made a remark. All Quaida didn't even care? People need to think for themselves and not incorporate the propaganda that is thrown in our face everyday. Government politics has ballooned itself out of proportion.
I'm not the smartest but I hope I'm not one of stupidest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies