Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 07:09 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,057,820 times

Advertisements

Abortion and voting are the ONLY things that the left doesn't want regulated.

Old 10-21-2014, 07:13 PM

Oh....and immigration.

Old 10-21-2014, 07:20 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
So, I guess men can control their urge to breed, since you can choose not to breed with certain women.

You know what that means?

It means men are just as responsible as women when it comes to deciding whether or not to engage in sex.

The urge is always there, for all men. What morals did your parents instill in you?
Breeding(to have a child) and having sex(for fun & games) are two very different things today.

Sure I am. My daughter was planned, 6 years after my marriage, when I had enough money in the bank and my career taking off.

That don't mean I wasn't trying every second we were alone.

The womans choice.
Take the stupid risk, because he is a hot guy.
The box is locked if you don't have a condom....
I'm on the pill, if you treat me right, I will unlock the box and go bareback on your ass.

The guys choice... He's lucky if she says yes..... she has the keys
cream pie and hope for the best.
I promise to pull it out.
I have a condom.
Are you on the pill?

Both have plenty of choices, but only one has the keys to the box.

Old 10-21-2014, 07:32 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Once you girls understand a mans sex drive, you can use it to your advantage and most do. Your husband or future husband will be just one of your targets.

This will also lead to more, or less jealousy.
If you catch your man checking out another woman when he thinks your not looking. How are you going to react? Jealous rage, or agree with him, that she is hot. It is that mans sex drive making him look. You going to blinders on him? or forgive him for being a man.

My wife points out hot women to me and I do the same for her, in a respectful way. We are very secure and trusting of each other.

Women not understanding men, is what causes jealous rage, and many divorces.

Old 10-21-2014, 07:37 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Has your boy friend or husband ever turned you down, when you unlocked the box... Has he said, Not tonight honey?
I have said that to my wife before. There have been times I have been too tired to do anything that night. Of course I am a man who can control myself and need to have unprotected sex with any woman I see like you seem to claim.

Old 10-21-2014, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Abortion and voting are the ONLY things that the left doesn't want regulated.
Abortion, voting, and immigration all have regulations. Clearly you don't know anything about those three laws.

Old 10-21-2014, 07:41 PM

Quote:
The urge is always there, for all men. What morals did your parents instill in you?
Breeding(to have a child) and having sex(for fun & games) are two very different things today.

Sure I am. My daughter was planned, 6 years after my marriage, when I had enough money in the bank and my career taking off.

That don't mean I wasn't trying every second we were alone.

The womans choice.
Take the stupid risk, because he is a hot guy.
The box is locked if you don't have a condom....
I'm on the pill, if you treat me right, I will unlock the box and go bareback on your ass.

The guys choice... He's lucky if she says yes..... she has the keys
cream pie and hope for the best.
I promise to pull it out.
I have a condom.
Are you on the pill?

Both have plenty of choices, but only one has the keys to the box.
Your logic when it comes to male sexuality is just mind boggling. Seriously, do you find yourself humping every woman you see because you can't "help yourself?"

And this obsession with calling a vagina a "box" is just creepy.

Old 10-21-2014, 07:48 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,310,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Oh....and immigration.
What are you talking about? You are seriously confused ... Abortion IS regulated, Voting IS regulated, and yeah Immigration is too. You need to stop reading/listening to NJD and the drug addict.

The right wing doesn't want the cheap workers from south of the border to stop either ...

Old 10-21-2014, 07:49 PM

8,278 posts, read 6,277,537 times
Quote:
In their minds, they may be all beasts. Their actions are what matters in this subject.
I'm married so I can only look and not touch.

No, my wife would not be shocked. She lives with me.
So then you're admitting to being able to perform some degree of self-control.

Argument over.

If you can perform self control because you're married (and being married does not necessarily imply exclusivity), then you can perform self control for any other reason your choose, if you can do it, JJG can do it and I can do it, then it's not unique. That completely undercuts your argument that men bear no responsibility, because they are not compelled to have sex as you previously implied, but choosing to have sex. There is no physical, chemical, electrical restraint that men who are married have, that is not present when unmarried.

Last edited by Gungnir; 10-21-2014 at 08:05 PM..

Old 10-21-2014, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Abortion, voting, and immigration all have regulations. Clearly you don't know anything about those three laws.
Really?

Philadelphia (CNN) -- A Philadelphia abortion provider who killed babies by cutting their spinal cords with scissors was found guilty of first-degree murder on Monday.
The conviction on three counts of first-degree murder means Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, could be sentenced to death.
Assistant District Attorney Joanne Pescatore sobbed after the verdict in the high-profile case was announced. Gosnell appeared shocked. He let out a sigh and shook his head back and forth.
Defense attorney Jack McMahon told CNN it's too soon to tell whether he will appeal the conviction.
Abortion provider found guilty of murder Prosecutor was sobbing during verdict Residents of Gosnell's neighborhood talk Abortion doctor's response to verdict
"We were disappointed. We put on a vigorous defense. We think it went well for us in the courtroom," he said. "But the jury spoke, and we respect the jury's verdict."
Gosnell also was accused in the death of Karnamaya Mongar, 41, who died of an anesthetic overdose during a second-trimester abortion at his West Philadelphia clinic. In that case, the jury found him guilty of involuntary manslaughter.
Gosnell, who is not a board-certified obstetrician or gynecologist, was also found guilty of 21 counts of abortion of the unborn, 24 weeks or older.
In Pennsylvania, abortions past 24 weeks are illegal unless the health of the mother is at stake.

Tapes Show Planned Parenthood Abortion Ctrs Hiding Statutory Rape

Planned Parenthood Closes Texas Abortion Clinic Willing to Hide Statutory Rape

Planned Parenthood Shields Sexual Predators
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies