Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 08:02 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Your logic when it comes to male sexuality is just mind boggling. Seriously, do you find yourself humping every woman you see because you can't "help yourself?"

And this obsession with calling a vagina a "box" is just creepy.

LOL!

I didn't say that, you did.

I'm I suppose to be politically correct here, just for your liking?

You never heard of the 3 lock box?

Old 10-21-2014, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
So then you're admitting to being able to perform some degree of self-control.

Argument over.

If you can perform self control because you're married (and being married does not necessarily imply exclusivity), then you can perform self control for any other reason your choose, if you can do it, JJG can do it and I can do it, then it's not unique. That completely undercuts your argument that men bear no responsibility, because they are not compelled to have sex as you previously implied, but choosing to have sex. There is no physical, chemical, electrical restraint that men who are married have, that is not present when unmarried.

The question was if it was a womans fault they got pregnant.
I said yes, unless it is forced rape. They have the keys, the guy just rings the doorbell.

Somehow that got turned into, by the spin factory. I and all guys rape every girl they see.

Old 10-21-2014, 08:15 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,052,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The urge is always there, for all men. What morals did your parents instill in you?
Breeding(to have a child) and having sex(for fun & games) are two very different things today.

Sure I am. My daughter was planned, 6 years after my marriage, when I had enough money in the bank and my career taking off.

That don't mean I wasn't trying every second we were alone.

The womans choice.
Take the stupid risk, because he is a hot guy.
The box is locked if you don't have a condom....
I'm on the pill, if you treat me right, I will unlock the box and go bareback on your ass.

The guys choice... He's lucky if she says yes..... she has the keys
cream pie and hope for the best.
I promise to pull it out.
I have a condom.
Are you on the pill?

Both have plenty of choices, but only one has the keys to the box.
Yadda, yadda, yadda......bottom line.....the man and the woman are equally responsible when there is a pregnancy.

Using your terminology, the woman has to decide to open the box and the man has to decide to accept the invitation for a pregnancy to happen.

And this:

Quote:
This will also lead to more, or less jealousy.
If you catch your man
checking out another woman when he thinks your not looking. How are you going
to react? Jealous rage, or agree with him, that she is hot. It is that mans
sex drive making him look. You going to blinders on him? or forgive him for
being a man.
If you think your wife doesn't check out a sexy man when she sees one, you are pretty naïve.

You see, women are sexual beings too, not just receptacles of a man's sexuality.

Old 10-21-2014, 08:20 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,052,566 times
Quote:
I said yes, unless it is forced rape. They have the keys, the guy just rings the doorbell.

Somehow that got turned into, by the spin factory. I and all guys rape every girl they see.
No, the guy doesn't just ring the door bell.....he CHOOSES to walk through the door.

If a 14 year old opens the door, I am betting you will choose not to go through it.

Men do have choice, and with choice comes responsibility.

Old 10-21-2014, 08:29 PM

8,278 posts, read 6,277,537 times
Quote:

Not quite, if the guy never rings the doorbell, then she'll never get pregnant either. Takes two to tango, and it's both sides responsibility. Coming from someone who espouses personal responsibility and behavior in every other thread, I'm quite shocked at this meager attempt to shift responsibility.

Quote:
It didn't turn into a spin factory about rape, you explicitly stated that men cannot control themselves and should bear no responsibility for pregnancy, it wasn't even marginally open to interpretation. How do you think people are going to read that?

Old 10-21-2014, 08:43 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Really?

Philadelphia (CNN) -- A Philadelphia abortion provider who killed babies by cutting their spinal cords with scissors was found guilty of first-degree murder on Monday.
The conviction on three counts of first-degree murder means Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, could be sentenced to death.
Assistant District Attorney Joanne Pescatore sobbed after the verdict in the high-profile case was announced. Gosnell appeared shocked. He let out a sigh and shook his head back and forth.
Defense attorney Jack McMahon told CNN it's too soon to tell whether he will appeal the conviction.
Abortion provider found guilty of murder Prosecutor was sobbing during verdict Residents of Gosnell's neighborhood talk Abortion doctor's response to verdict
"We were disappointed. We put on a vigorous defense. We think it went well for us in the courtroom," he said. "But the jury spoke, and we respect the jury's verdict."
Gosnell also was accused in the death of Karnamaya Mongar, 41, who died of an anesthetic overdose during a second-trimester abortion at his West Philadelphia clinic. In that case, the jury found him guilty of involuntary manslaughter.
Gosnell, who is not a board-certified obstetrician or gynecologist, was also found guilty of 21 counts of abortion of the unborn, 24 weeks or older.
In Pennsylvania, abortions past 24 weeks are illegal unless the health of the mother is at stake.

Tapes Show Planned Parenthood Abortion Ctrs Hiding Statutory Rape

Planned Parenthood Closes Texas Abortion Clinic Willing to Hide Statutory Rape

Planned Parenthood Shields Sexual Predators
You must have missed the part where this doctor was found guilty. That means he was breaking the law. That means abortion IS regulated.

Old 10-21-2014, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Yadda, yadda, yadda......bottom line.....the man and the woman are equally responsible when there is a pregnancy.

Using your terminology, the woman has to decide to open the box and the man has to decide to accept the invitation for a pregnancy to happen.

And this:

If you think your wife doesn't check out a sexy man when she sees one, you are pretty naïve.

You see, women are sexual beings too, not just receptacles of a man's sexuality.

Never said they were not equally responsible when there is a pregnancy.
That wasn't the question I first responded to, that started the flow of estrogen.

I personally don't know a straight single man, that would turn down an opened box.
If you have, it may be what is staring back at you in the mirror. Tell them a bag works.

Did you misread what I said about jealousy? Must have. There is nothing naive about what I posted.
Re=read it. I'll recap for ya... I know she looks, the same as I look. We point them out to each other, when we are together. There is no jealousy.

Old 10-21-2014, 08:46 PM

Quote:
LOL!

I didn't say that, you did.

I'm I suppose to be politically correct here, just for your liking?

You never heard of the 3 lock box?
Actually you keep implying this. Maybe you should be more clear with your posts.

Actually calling a woman's vagina a box makes it sounds like someone isn't mature enough to be having sex.

And no I have never heard of the 3 lock box, not sure what a box has to do with this topic.

Old 10-21-2014, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Never said they were not equally responsible when there is a pregnancy.
That wasn't the question I first responded to, that started the flow of estrogen.

I personally don't know a straight single man, that would turn down an opened box.
If you have, it may be what is staring back at you in the mirror. Tell them a bag works.

Did you misread what I said about jealousy? Must have. There is nothing naive about what I posted.
Re=read it. I'll recap for ya... I know she looks, the same as I look. We point them out to each other, when we are together. There is no jealousy.
Oh look, you moved your own goal posts, now you think a man is equally responsible when it comes to making a baby.

So if a horny teenager wanted to have sex with you, you would turn that down? That is how dumb straight men end up being in prison.

You would be willing to cheat on your wife if a woman wanted to "open her box" for you?

Old 10-21-2014, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungnir View Post
Not quite, if the guy never rings the doorbell, then she'll never get pregnant either. Takes two to tango, and it's both sides responsibility. Coming from someone who espouses personal responsibility and behavior in every other thread, I'm quite shocked at this meager attempt to shift responsibility.

It didn't turn into a spin factory about rape, you explicitly stated that men cannot control themselves and should bear no responsibility for pregnancy, it wasn't even marginally open to interpretation. How do you think people are going to read that?

We would not be discussing this, if there was no ringing of the doorbell and who has the door locked or open.
You would be gay, married, a priest, or she is married, has a huge boyfriend, or god awful ugly, that beer goggles won't help.

It is nature and the birds & the bees.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies