Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2014, 02:52 AM

4,651 posts, read 4,593,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
You didn't address his point (not that you ever do).
I thought he is a grown man, does he really need your help for that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2014, 04:06 AM

3,830 posts, read 4,664,302 times
Just pointing out the fact that whenever anyone brings up a point you can't answer you just ignore it. Nothing new.

No sweat off my back though, your lies won't change the fact your Palestinian friends will continue to live in the same sh**hole they always have. I hope the Israelis shut down Al Aqsa completely so I can really see you guys whine.

Old 11-01-2014, 05:54 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Egypt is demolishing Palestinian homes near the Gaza border and displacing Palestinians due to its security concerns. Where is the public outcry for Palestinian rights or does this only happen when Israel acts to protect its own citizens?

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...ty-buffer.html

Also there is an Egyptian plan to revoke citizenship of Palestinians. Again where is the public outcry for these people?

Egypt to revoke citizenship of top Hamas official, hundreds of other Palestinians

looks like Egypt is getting ready for another war with Israel. kick the civilians out of the area that is going to be fighting in.

Old 11-01-2014, 05:56 AM

43,668 posts, read 44,406,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
looks like Egypt is getting ready for another war with Israel. kick the civilians out of the area that is going to be fighting in.
Egypt is kicking out Palestinians not Israelis in an area that Israel is not occupying.

Old 11-01-2014, 06:06 AM

43,668 posts, read 44,406,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
Well, I was asking myself the same question : why all these Israelis coming from Russia and other Europeans countries would not go back to live in Europe instead of getting welfare in Israel ?
The Jews that came to Israel from the former USSR wanted to leave a communist regime that oppressed them. The Jews came from Europe after World War II had been displaced and really didn't have homes to go back to.
Currently Jews are leaving France to move to Israel due to the rising ant-Semitism there which is probably connected to the rising numbers of Muslim extremists in France.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post

End the occupation of the Palestinian people ,not the occupation of Hamas, Israel is not fighting Hamas, Israel is massacring unarmed civilians, mainly babies, children and women only brain dead experts can't get it.
I think you have it backward. Palestinian terrorist groups have been murdering unarmed Jewish civilians including women and children in the area since 1920.

Number of Terrorism Fatalities in Israel | Jewish Virtual Library
1948-1967: Major Terror Attacks
List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-01-2014, 06:24 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Egypt is kicking out Palestinians not Israelis in an area that Israel is not occupying.

exactly my point. get rid of all civilians in an area to limit civilian casualties in a given area.

Old 11-01-2014, 07:38 AM

Quote:
The Jews that came to Israel from the former USSR wanted to leave a communist regime that oppressed them. The Jews came from Europe after World War II had been displaced and really didn't have homes to go back to.
Currently Jews are leaving France to move to Israel due to the rising ant-Semitism there which is probably connected to the rising numbers of Muslim extremists in France.

I think you have it backward. Palestinian terrorist groups have been murdering unarmed Jewish civilians including women and children in the area since 1920.

Number of Terrorism Fatalities in Israel | Jewish Virtual Library
1948-1967: Major Terror Attacks
List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1-Aren't they the one who invented communism ?
2-There is more anti-Semitism in Israel than in France , you seem unaware and uneducated about Palestinians who are as semite as the jews, persecution of Palestinians is anti-Semitism.

Old 11-01-2014, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperionGap View Post
Just pointing out the fact that whenever anyone brings up a point you can't answer you just ignore it. Nothing new.

No sweat off my back though, your lies won't change the fact your Palestinian friends will continue to live in the same sh**hole they always have. I hope the Israelis shut down Al Aqsa completely so I can really see you guys whine.
You still not welcome to respond on his behalf, he's grown man, you still try to justify your gaffe ?

Old 11-01-2014, 12:21 PM

3,830 posts, read 4,664,302 times
I can respond for whoever I want. Don't be mad just because your friends are still living in huts, marrying 8 year old girls, and raise their kids to strap on explosives.

Old 11-01-2014, 01:06 PM

2,964 posts, read 3,532,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Egypt isn't predominantly Jewish. Therefore there is no outrage by the left wing anti-Semite crowd. Their racism and bigotry is focused on one group.
Judaism isn't a race, but I do otherwise agree with your idea in this post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies