Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2014, 07:35 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,348,515 times

Advertisements

Ferguson's Darren Wilson in talks to turn in his police badge - Washington Times

I would resign if I was him....

He would get a small settlement.

I know at one time there was a little under 1/2 a million collected for him. (I even sent a small amount)

With that he can settle somewhere and get another job.

Old 11-21-2014, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marigolds6 View Post
Of course, this article leaves out that this is the first week of deer season.
And that personal security "demand is outstripping supply" because the 1700 police in the region are not allowed to work secondary duty right now.
We hunt.....most of our friends hunt.

It would be very rare for a hunter to not have his rifles ready a good long time before the start of deer season.

BTY.......my husband got a big buck in MO last year.

Old 11-21-2014, 08:21 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Maybe it's the good play for Wilson to take it easy keep up his skills and end up in Washington. He's done enough for a while.

Last night the protestors ramped it up again. Arrests and potential violence. What a disaster.

Old 11-21-2014, 08:49 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,435,900 times
Default Ferguson Activists Planning to Target White Areas, Police and their ‘Children’

Caught on Video: Ferguson Activists Planning to Target White Areas, Police and their ‘Children’ | Top Right News

Quote:
[T]hey are making plans to focus on White areas — and are threatening to target police officers, and even their families.
Quote:
Where is [sic] Obama and Holder to speak out against this clear, race-based plans of Ferguson activists? Can you imagine what would be their response if White neo-Nazis were caught on tape planning to target Black families?
I guess this is another example of "white privilege," huh? Who's really oppressing whom here?

Of course, this is not covered in the mainstream media, which has an agenda of its own.

Last edited by snj90; 11-21-2014 at 09:21 AM..

Old 11-21-2014, 09:04 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Caught on Video: Ferguson Activists Planning to Target White Areas, Police and their ‘Children’ | Top Right News

I guess this is another example of "white privilege," huh? Who's really oppressing whom here?

Of course, this is not covered in the mainstream media, which has an agenda of its own.

I hope these folks have the means to defend themselves. As I've said violence is not the answer, unless it has been initiated against you first. So, I will have no sympathy for anything that happens to these activists should they decide to act a fool! It's unfortunate, and sometimes you do have to fight fire with fire. Shoot a couple of them, and maybe they'll get the hint that people aren't screwing around!

Old 11-21-2014, 09:13 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,406,698 times
Well when your source is Top Right News, I'm already inclined to call this out as bull****.

In fact, Michael Brown's family and community activists have been on record as saying they do not condone, endorse, or tolerate any violence towards the authorities, residents, or businesses in the community.

Enough with this white fear propaganda.

Old 11-21-2014, 09:13 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Now this is just a disgusting friggin mess and why! like violence solves problems never the answer. Then they cry and moan if something happens to them, people ought to be held accountable for their actions. And if they get hurt in the process, or go to jail, whose fault is it.

Old 11-21-2014, 09:15 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,435,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
Well when your source is Top Right News, I'm already inclined to call this out as bull****.

In fact, Michael Brown's family and community activists have been on record as saying they do not condone, endorse, or tolerate any violence towards the authorities, residents, or businesses in the community.

Enough with this white fear propaganda.
What propaganda? This is coming right from "activists" themselves! If Michael Brown's family say they don't condone violence, good for them. Obviously, not all the "activists" feel that way.

Old 11-21-2014, 09:19 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Where is Obama and Holder to speak out against this clear, race-based plans of Ferguson activists? Can you imagine what would be their response if White neo-Nazis were caught on tape planning to target Black families?
holder?

ah, he's too busy lecturing the police to keep calm

Holder urges police restraint in Ferguson response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
umm.. hello?
it's on video

Old 11-21-2014, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
holder?

ah, he's too busy lecturing the police to keep calm

Holder urges police restraint in Ferguson response
Unbelievable!!!!

I saw a video with a women screaming in a cop's face.

These "protesters" are just trash.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies