Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 04:32 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
We only had 36 million uninsured before ACA? Now we all know that is a lie. You should run for president.
We had 36 million uninsured AMERICANS, 14 million uninsured illegals.. Thats not at all a lie, in fact Obama said we only had 30 million.. But we all know Obama lies all the time..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2014, 04:32 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I did take it upon myself to insure myself long before government got involved. You know, the responsible thing to do.

I liked my healthcare insurance and Obama said I could keep my healthcare insurance, period.

oops, Obama lied and you support that as long as you're thrown a bone.
What bone are you speaking of?

Old 11-20-2014, 04:33 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Was your employer providing you with insurance or did you get your own policy?
Nope... WRONG AGAIN! I paid for my own.

Quote:
If you went out and got your own, did it meet the minimum requirements of ACA?
Yep, my policy met the requirements, since I met requirements (as stated by the termination letter), my policy was grandfathered in until december 31, 2014 after which I lose my insurance due to ACA.

You know... I've said all this before and you just ignore it just because you don't want to hear the truth, you never do.

Old 11-20-2014, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
This whole post reads like the rambling a of a lunatic. Dang, get it together bro. Your partisan politics are affecting your posts. Yikes.
Facts are non partisan.. If you dont like them, dont read the threads.. maybe facebook is better suited for you.

Old 11-20-2014, 04:34 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
We had 36 million uninsured AMERICANS, 14 million uninsured illegals.. Thats not at all a lie, in fact Obama said we only had 30 million.. But we all know Obama lies all the time..
And yet you continue to lie even after you are caught. So we should subtract 14 million from the current number if you are also going to subtract that from your previous number.

Quote:
Why don't you also subtract 14 million illegals from the current number? Your math smells funny.
Why would I subtract 14 million from 41 million if the 41 million cited ONLY counts americans?

Ooh, cause stupid american voters dont know the difference between americans, and illegals.

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What bone are you speaking of?
Obamabone

Old 11-20-2014, 04:37 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Facts are non partisan.. If you dont like them, dont read the threads.. maybe facebook is better suited for you.
I saw no facts in that post I quoted. Could you point out the facts in your emotion filled post?

Quote:
Obamabone
And what would that be?

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times
Just amazes me how the people supporting the ACA brush off the harm it has done to people that are actually footing the bill. Many people have lost their insurance, or it has doubled in cost, and policies have been rewritten so that you have to pay a huge deductible out of pocket first before insurance kicks in for various visits. And all some can say is they are glad a couple of their friends are now insured. People lay blame where it is deserved - a President who lies and politicians who helped push it through in the dead of night.

Please have some semblance of charachter to admit that is deeply flawed and not what was sold to the American people. Stop being flippant about the costs and hardships it's caused others.

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Nope... WRONG AGAIN! I paid for my own.

Yep, my policy met the requirements, since I met requirements (as stated by the termination letter), my policy was grandfathered in until december 31, 2014 after which I lose my insurance due to ACA.

You know... I've said all this before and you just ignore it just because you don't want to hear the truth, you never do.
Explain to me what was "wrong again" with my question? All it was is did an employer cover you or did you buy your own insurance? Is there a third option I forgot to add to that question or do you not know what a question is?

If your policy was grandfathered in for a period of time, that would mean it didn't meet the requirements and you were given an extended period of time to correct that. Clearly you chose to ignore that fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies