Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 06:00 PM

73,038 posts, read 62,646,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
I guessthe poor Bosnian man should have asked if they were ghetto rats or upstanding middle class blacks.

You forget the first point I made.

Blacks share something in common with Muslims. you RARELY see either group POLICING THEIR OWN. Neither group goes out and angrily protests their own vermin wreaking havoc in the streets. Instead, they turn their thugs into martyrs (Michael Brown, Malice Green).

As I said, until they protest their own violence I have no respect for them as a "community."

But keep telling yourself you're a "critical thinker." Some of see thru your errors in "thought."

I think we all know those were ghetto rats considering they were harrassing him beforehand.

And when Blacks try to police their own kind, they get ostracized, they get called "Uncle Toms", "sell-outs" and other names. Why do you think so many middle class Blacks strive to get away from underclass types? What do you expect middle class Blacks to do? Sit in the 'hood and babysit a bunch of hood rats?

And by the way, the media turns such persons into martyrs. Al Sharpton turns them into martyrs. How many Blacks even care what goes on with Al Sharpton? I don't. I just care about making sure I can live my life and not worry about the bigoted people in the world.

Last edited by green_mariner; 12-09-2014 at 06:22 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2014, 06:19 PM

Any more news as to what has happened? What has happened to the perpetrators(besides being arrested)? Tensions?

Old 12-16-2014, 06:33 PM

32,027 posts, read 36,808,281 times
What a horrible attack.

Old 12-16-2014, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjay57 View Post
What a horrible attack.
It was horrible. The perpetrators did something heinous and deserve to have the book thrown at them. Whether or not justice will be served, I do believe justice will be served. What is more of a worry is the racial tensions that are to come.

Old 12-20-2014, 10:09 AM

The latest I've heard, all four have been arrested, one is being charged as an adult.

Old 12-20-2014, 02:40 PM

963 posts, read 690,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pailhead View Post
Who or what are people supposed to protest and what would a protest accomplish???????
Let's see....

When a black thug is killed, he is turned into a martyr and "they" march in the streets demanding "justice" -- AKA REVENGE.

Seems a good place to start, since by all accounts he was an innocent man, murdered in front of his beautiful wife by a mob of sub-human animals. They should have been caged. NOW they need to be "put down"

Old 12-20-2014, 02:50 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,021,009 times
Quote:
I'll ask again, who and what is the protest against and what would it accomplish???
Are you dense? Protesting the excessively high black violent crime rate. This country experiences very few unjustified incidents of white cops killing black men/boys - yet we have protests all over the country on a false "hands up don't shoot" narrative.

What would it accomplish? I don't know -what has the hands up don't shoot crowd accomplished? It might focus the black community on the threat that is really killing black men/boys in tremendously large numbers every day - and that's violence by other black men/boys.

Are you still confused? That's about as clear and concise as I can make it.

Old 12-20-2014, 06:34 PM

963 posts, read 690,013 times
Quote:
Protesting against thugs is going to change their behavior?? Do you really think thugs would care if 5 million people protested against them?? Do you really think that would change their behavior?

yet you call me dense???
Maybe it would change the AMERICAN culture and put a stop to white guilt on the left and making excuses for their violence.

Maybe it'll make these young breeders think twice about raising children into animals that prey on the innocent.

It won't change the thugs, but maybe we can stop this behaviour after this generation by raising awareness of the problem.

Last edited by carlbenator; 12-20-2014 at 06:47 PM..

Old 12-20-2014, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
Maybe it would change the AMERICAN culture and put a stop to white guilt on the left and making excuses for their violence.

Maybe it'll make these young breeders think twice about raising children into animals that prey on the innocent.

It won't change the thugs, but maybe we can stop this behaviour after this generation by raising awareness of the problem.
People have been aware of underclass behavior for ages. It hasn't changed anything. Underclass types are going to keep doing what they do because that is how they get raised. Raised by the sword, live by the sword, die by the sword.

Case in point, gang members in Milwaukee were asked where they saw themselves at age 30. Their response? Laughter. They don't see themselves making it to 30, so they don't mind killing anyone else. And no, I'm not making any excuses. I'm saying this is how it is.

People have been aware of such thugs. This is a big part of why so many people move to the suburbs. People are aware. Many thugs don't care if they themselves die, and they don't care who they kill, and have deep anger issues. There are those who get murdered by those they know, often during arguments. Anger, the "I don't care" mentality, not thinking things through. Basically awareness won't stop any person who has no regard for their own life, and doesn't think things through.

Old 12-20-2014, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Are you dense? Protesting the excessively high black violent crime rate. This country experiences very few unjustified incidents of white cops killing black men/boys - yet we have protests all over the country on a false "hands up don't shoot" narrative.

What would it accomplish? I don't know -what has the hands up don't shoot crowd accomplished? It might focus the black community on the threat that is really killing black men/boys in tremendously large numbers every day - and that's violence by other black men/boys.

Are you still confused? That's about as clear and concise as I can make it.
There are Black people who have protested crime and violence. There are Blacks that have spoken out. It hasn't worked.

The protests have brought awareness, but they do not stop certain things from happening. What is needed is actual action.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies