Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2014, 01:02 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,997,202 times

Advertisements

Most hoodlums don't know the difference between white ethnic groups. To them, an Italian is the same as an Irish is the same as a Bosnian. In other words, the common denominator is 'white' and 99.9% of the time that's all thugs see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2014, 01:20 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times
If the feds settled a lot of Bosnian refugees in St Louis, are they doing something as a group of people that would tick off others? The national news media doesn't venture into flyover country unless something big happens so it's unlikely that we would get any kind of story about the cluster settlement of refugees and how that's working out in the communities where they place them. I'm thinking the only people that might know about the Bosnians are people who live in St Louis.

Old 12-06-2014, 01:22 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,210,261 times
what about the man the 5 black teens beat to death with a hammer??
think that was not a hate crime??
of course it was the little ****e&s

Old 12-06-2014, 01:28 PM

406 posts, read 283,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Most hoodlums don't know the difference between white ethnic groups. To them, an Italian is the same as an Irish is the same as a Bosnian. In other words, the common denominator is 'white' and 99.9% of the time that's all thugs see.
They saw a white woman by herself and made her an easy victim. It's pretty clear that was what transpired. If you know much about the criminal mind they prefer easy targets they feel overconfident that they can succeed. If the person rubs them the wrong way giving off a vib that they will be a fighter and poses a significant danger and threat they leave them alone. Brown did that with the Asian clerk......he misjudged about the white flatfoot waiting outside for him. Grave mistake as it was.......

Old 12-06-2014, 01:30 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,471,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
What makes you believe it is fake? The police thought it was true enough to bring in the FBI. Maybe we should tell them not to worry about it. The woman found unconscious is making it up.
This is why I believe there is a good probability it is fake:
5:30am is an odd time for a robbery (usually police can relax after 2-3am)
Hoodlums awake and out at 5:30am.
The specific racial slurs about Bosnians.
A single woman driving at night with her doors unlocked. Hoodlums approach her car and she still doesn't lock them.
Nothing was stolen.
Men dragging a random woman from a car and beating her unconscious.
No witnesses.
A passerby later found her 'unconscious' in the road but she "declined to be taken to a hospital for treatment, saying she would go later." It makes no sense - police and EMT on scene would insist that a severely beaten woman unconscious with head trauma go to hospital.

Old 12-06-2014, 01:35 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
This is why I believe it could be fake:
5:30am is an odd time for a robbery (usually police can relax after 2-3am)
Hoodlums awake and out at 5:30am.
The specific racial slurs about Bosnians.
A single woman driving at night with her doors unlocked. Hoodlums approach her car and she still doesn't lock them.
Nothing was stolen.
Men dragging a woman from a car and beating her unconscious.
No witnesses.
A passerby later found her 'unconscious' in the road but she "declined to be taken to a hospital for treatment, saying she would go later."
She didn't have anything to steal. Many people are driving to work at 5:30, I did so for years.
I suspect the slur was due to the incident last week with the Bosnian gentleman who was brutally murdered.
It is very possible for there to be no witnesses if it wasn't a crowded area.
Evidently the police believed her enough to take action.

Old 12-06-2014, 01:54 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,981,966 times
I have what I think is a better question:
WHY would a group of young people (ANY race) think it is acceptable to attack and beat to death a man (ANY man), and then attack a woman (ANY woman) a couple days later?
What is WRONG with the children in those cities? WHAT is wrong with the PARENTS of those children?
I thank my mother nearly every day (even though she is dead) for taking me out of the East in 1948, and bringing me to Montana!

Old 12-06-2014, 02:01 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
the perps (3 of 4) have been caught and will receive healthy sentences...
The charges against the 15 and 16 year old haven't been mentioned yet. imo, when a kid that age commits such a violent act they should be charged as an adult.

Old 12-06-2014, 03:12 PM

208 posts, read 236,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
If the feds settled a lot of Bosnian refugees in St Louis, are they doing something as a group of people that would tick off others?..
You mean like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxgRIHCiUfg#t=27

Old 12-06-2014, 09:12 PM

73,041 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
And there are many people who don't know the difference between a Japanese person and a Chinese people. Alot of people don't think based on ethnicity but on skin color and race. Many people can't tell the difference between American Blacks and African Blacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies