Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2014, 11:33 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,646,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9162 View Post
Michael Brown was a 280lb, 6'5" dangerous thug, apparently on drugs, on the attack, and he chose the wrong cop. Michael Brown taunted and threatened Darren Wilson, and went for his gun. Michael Brown got exactly what he deserved. God bless Darren Wilson, a true American hero!

We saw the savage brutality of members of the black race, it was on every TV screen across the country. We saw Michael Brown "strong arm" a convenience store clerk owner, we saw the response, with a bunch of blacks breaking in and destroying the owners store. We saw the extreme violence, the burning and destruction of all the businesses of Ferguson. We were made aware of the lies the witnesses attempted to perpetuate about Michael Brown surrendering, which never happened. Michael Brown was never shot in the back; he was a crazed maniac who kept going after a white cop to kill him. There was no evidence that Brown was surrendering. The crime in black neighborhoods has always been statistically extremely high; any attempt to circumvent that, is met with immediate violent reaction. One in three black men in the U.S. is either in jail or has a criminal record. Now we see a Bosnian man violently attacked and killed by blacks, but unlike Michael Brown, this man was not a criminal. Without even a fraction of the same media attention, this man is killed because he is white. Why? Because of medias fear of the sleeping giant,...the white race.
Really? If that is how you feel, then I have a question for you: What do you really want to happen?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2014, 11:37 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
There are those that continue to speak about righteous retribution for American slavery but the blood of this innocent young man reaches out to God my friend and god will not hear you

Old 12-02-2014, 11:39 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
There are those that continue to speak about righteous retribution for American slavery but the blood of this innocent young man reaches out to God my friend and he will not hear you
The only thing I can get out of this is that killing that man was senseless.

Old 12-03-2014, 04:26 AM

2,418 posts, read 2,038,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Crooked construction: They crooked the law books.

The Grand Jury never commented on this.

And, they don't have to!

"Some legal experts asserted that McCulloch deflected responsibility for failing to indict Wilson, and created conditions in which the grand jury would not indict him either. Ronald S. Sullivan Jr., director of the Harvard Criminal Justice Institute at Harvard University, said that "As a strategic move, it was smart; he got what he wanted without being seen as directly responsible for the result," and called the case "the most unusual marshaling of a grand jury's resources I've seen in my 25 years as a lawyer and scholar." The New Yorker's legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin, accused McCulloch for implementing "a document dump, an approach that is virtually without precedent in the law of Missouri or anywhere else". Other legal experts chided McCulloch for not challenging Wilson's account of the shooting."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooti...wn#Controversy

Ahhh yes....Wikipedia. The bastion of all things factual and unbiased. And "crooked the law books"??? wtf is that? Do you mean "cooked"? All in all, you've made a very convincing claim.....not.

Old 12-03-2014, 06:13 AM

30,075 posts, read 18,678,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Police have charged Robert Joseph Mitchell, 17, as an adult with first-degree murder and armed criminal action. He remained in jail Tuesday on a $750,000 cash-only bond. Two other unnamed suspects, ages 15 and 16, are in custody; juvenile court officials said they expect them to be charged as adults. A fourth suspect is at large.

Begovic and others in the area fear the hammer attack was racially motivated: Begic was white, while Mitchell and one of the two juveniles are black, and the other is Hispanic.

Bosnians protest St. Louis police inaction on violent crime - San Francisco Chronicle

It's on you now, Ivoc. I posted up the proof. Especially since a SF newspaper ID'd the races, that says a LOT about a "lib" based site.

He grew up in a city near us. His relatives feel as though the attack was purely racially motivated, as there was no robbery or inciting event.

The Bosnians tend to be very "clanish" and I would expect that there will be retribution exacted outside of the court system. I would not be surprised at all if some random black youths were beaten to death with hammers.

Old 12-03-2014, 06:43 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
He grew up in a city near us. His relatives feel as though the attack was purely racially motivated, as there was no robbery or inciting event.

The Bosnians tend to be very "clanish" and I would expect that there will be retribution exacted outside of the court system. I would not be surprised at all if some random black youths were beaten to death with hammers.
I hope IF that comes down that it's a bunch of known troublemakers, NOT decent Black dudes trying to do the right things in life. Kinda like a group like the New Black Panthers taking down hardcore racist white skinheads who have a bad rep, NOT regular white people.

Old 12-03-2014, 07:03 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordlover View Post
Let us not forget that Wilson was outnumbered (he'd stopped two fellas) one of which was significantly bigger than he. Turns out Dorian was a ***** and ran away instead of engaging with the cop. Amazingly he's still alive, so I guess he gets the gold star and Michael Brown becomes worm food.
Neither were exactly the "best and brightest" society has to offer. But so far only one qualified for the coveted Darwin Award.

Old 12-03-2014, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

I hope they find the particular individuals that did this horrific crime. I have no issue what so ever with "vigilante justice" against them. But going after random black youths makes them no better than the animals that committed this crime in the first place. Or the ones that rioted and looted in Ferguson.

Old 12-03-2014, 07:08 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
I wish the police just wouldn't patrol black neighborhoods. It's apparent black people don't want them their since the attitude is "If you see a black person doing something wrong, get in your car and leave."

I'm paying for the cops; therefore, I don't want money wasted by having them patrol neighborhoods where the cops are the enemy and snitches get stitches. Send them to my neighborhood. Since I don't strong arm convenience store clerks and then assault cops, I don't feel I have anything to fear from them. I welcome having those patrols moved to where I live.

Old 12-03-2014, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I wish the police just wouldn't patrol black neighborhoods. It's apparent black people don't want them their since the attitude is "If you see a black person doing something wrong, get in your car and leave."

I'm paying for the cops; therefore, I don't want money wasted by having them patrol neighborhoods where the cops are the enemy and snitches get stitches. Send them to my neighborhood. Since I don't strong arm convenience store clerks and then assault cops, I don't feel I have anything to fear from them. I welcome having those patrols moved to where I live.
I tend to feel the same way. If people want criminals to run their neighborhoods and won't do a thing to help themselves, fine, let them have it that way. Put a large fence around some of our inner cities and keep the animals (of all races) there, away from the decent people of all races. Again, it's not a "race issue", it's a culture issue. There are plenty of thugs (and thug supporters) of ever race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies