Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2014, 10:20 PM

779 posts, read 632,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
I doubt it. Why would there be?
Except there are. There almost always is. Not as big as what Ferguson and the other deaths that occurred within this month have sparked but there is almost always a protest or rally after a death like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2014, 10:22 PM

779 posts, read 632,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Why mention that the couple was of middle European background but neglect to mention the background of the teenagers who WERE ARMED with hammers and bricks.
The ones I read always mentioned that the boys were thought to be black and Hispanic. Was this one of the first reports prior to the release of the descriptions from witnesses?

Old 12-01-2014, 10:28 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,809,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Quit twisting my words, please. At NO time did I say the attackers were anglo white; the article DID say that at least 1 dude ID'd was a Black person and the other was a "Hispanic", tho that Hispanic might've been "Black" as well.
Go check again. YOu said they were black not white...though you now admit you do not know that.

But the question was do you agree that one should not resist these hoods with as much violence as you can manage...which appears to be W in the Snows position. Do you talk to these bad dudes or smite them? Simple question. Amazed you guys have such trouble with it.

Old 12-02-2014, 06:03 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Go check again. YOu said they were black not white...though you now admit you do not know that.

But the question was do you agree that one should not resist these hoods with as much violence as you can manage...which appears to be W in the Snows position. Do you talk to these bad dudes or smite them? Simple question. Amazed you guys have such trouble with it.
Then go find my post saying that: it's on YOU now.

Old 12-02-2014, 07:19 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,472,117 times
This seems right up "Rev Farrakhan's" alley. He just spoke to a packed house that clapped and applauded his proclaiming there should be more of this type of thing.

Louis Farrakhan justifies racial violence: 'Let

This college audience said Farrakhan's message was much needed. Here is some more details on this event and closeup pictures of the people clapping ,even some with babies...which is really chilling. Sick that this 81 year old nutjobs message is even being indoctornated in the younger generation

?We need Minister Farrakhan? say Black college students

Old 12-02-2014, 08:06 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,537,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
This seems right up "Rev Farrakhan's" alley. He just spoke to a packed house that clapped and applauded his proclaiming there should be more of this type of thing.

This college audience said Farrakhan's message was much needed. Here is some more details on this event and closeup pictures of the people clapping ,even some with babies...which is really chilling. Sick that this 81 year old nutjobs message is even being indoctornated in the younger generation

?We need Minister Farrakhan? say Black college students
"Hitch your wagon to a star" - Emerson.

Old 12-02-2014, 09:25 AM

3,840 posts, read 4,513,935 times
Default Man Brutally Murdered Near Ferguson

Pack of teens beats man to death near Ferguson, but protests sparse | Fox News

I'd be interested to know the ethnicity of the attackers. Black on white but of course it's not racially motivated. Only if it's white on black.

Old 12-02-2014, 09:29 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,472,117 times
I saw this and posted about it in another thread last night.

To me it feels very racially motivated.

Also it mentions that another man was attacked , but made it out alive.

Looks like they were on a rampage of random violence...I'm sure that Rev Farrakhan would be proud of this.

Farrakhan had a packed audience at the college he spoke at and received a standing ovation for his hateful and racist speech.

Old 12-02-2014, 09:34 AM

13,305 posts, read 7,875,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I saw this and posted about it in another thread last night.

To me it feels very racially motivated.
Maybe it's issue motivated.

Old 12-02-2014, 09:35 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Whites should congregate on Ferguson and "burn that $h*t down" until something is done about the thugs.

[\sarcasm]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies