Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: are chemtrail real?
yes 42 23.73%
no 120 67.80%
I don't know 9 5.08%
I don't wanna know 6 3.39%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 12:51 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,111,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Maryland View Post
Ah, I see. You are simply here, "fighting the good fight, simply for the sake of increasing the collective IQ of the nation", and not here to do as you just said prior, which is:

Right.
I've noticed that most people who believe in cheimtrails also lack the mechanism in their brain that is responsible for detecting sarcasm. Interesting.

Old 01-02-2015, 01:02 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,111,507 times
Quote:
Ah, I see now. OP says "just read" and it's open season. You say "just read" and it's a given.

Right
Actually, I'm just following the rules for the forum as set by the owners of the forum. You agreed to these rules when you signed up.

Quote:
Please use the Search this Forum tool to find info you need, as much has already been written about schools, jobs, weather, crime, prices, rentals, walkability and other aspects of a location. If you don't find it, please sign in and ask your questions. New users should use the Search this Forum tool before posting a question that may have already been answered. Let us know that you have searched the forums, so we don't assume otherwise.
Also worth pointing out -
Quote:
Stay on topic. Attempts to hi-jack threads by switching topics or going off topic will be deleted and infractions issued. This is not a chat room - when people hi-jack threads by posting messages that are of interest to only few people, the threads often stop being useful discussions of initial topics.
Quote:
I don't know if you're a shill or not
Of course you know. You just don't want to believe it, so you give yourself that psychological out. Nothing that challenges your preconceptions will be allowed to enter your logic processes. That's how the chemtrailers (and all conspiracy theorists) work. Just the fact that you immediately jumped to that as a likely possibility should send the red "reality check" flags up in your mind, but it doesn't. Think about that.

Quote:
You already conceded you're here to troll from a pre determined opinion
Unsubstantiated trolling accusation aside, isn't that exactly what the chemtrailers are doing? Have you EVER, EVER seen a chemtrailer change their position and proclaim that they were wrong? Just one?? Nope. Not one. As pre-determined as it gets. People in glass houses should leave the rocks on the floor.

Old 01-02-2015, 01:08 AM

698 posts, read 798,174 times
Wow I had no idea people questioned whether chemtrails exist.

It's pretty much a fact here, you can start a conversation and people know about it

When you see those things in the sky, and the trail of clouds are not disbanding very quickly, then it's probably chemtrails.

These are lines trailing the jets which don't disccipate very quickly. It's very odd, nothing like you expect to see trailing the airplane.

Looks similar, but won't break up as fast.

This is a close friend of ours, Joe Marman, also an Attorney. He's involved in trying to stop these things. See link. They spelled his name wrong, btw

He's involved in a group trying to stop them. I met the lady who founded enviornmental voices at a party he had.

Honestly haven't seen them in the sky lately, maybe that's why we got so much rain finally.

Long drought here in California

Anyhow here he is-->

Chemtrail Alert! Joe Marmon Suing Shasta County Air Quality Mgt District - You Can Join! | Farm Wars

Old 01-02-2015, 01:24 AM

33,543 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaGal1 View Post
Wow I had no idea people questioned whether chemtrails exist.

It's pretty much a fact here, you can start a conversation and people know about it

When you see those things in the sky, and the trail of clouds are not disbanding very quickly, then it's probably chemtrails.

This is a close friend of ours, Joe Marman, also an Attorney. He's involved in trying to stop these things. See link. They spelled his name wrong, btw

He's involved in a group trying to stop them. I met the lady who founded enviornmental voices at a party he had.

Honestly haven't seen them in the sky lately, maybe that's why we got so much rain finally.

Long drought here in California

Anyhow here he is-->

Chemtrail Alert! Joe Marmon Suing Shasta County Air Quality Mgt District - You Can Join! | Farm Wars

What you are seeing is vapor trails from high flying aircraft....Persistent contrails are ice clouds, so they are mostly made of ice. They also are likely to contain aircraft exhaust products , but they are overwhelmingly made from moisture condensed out of the surrounding air. Contrails consist of carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitric oxide and sulfur dioxide.....Pretty much the same as car exhaust....Nobody is spraying harmful chemicals on you.

Contrail Education - Science

Old 01-02-2015, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
What you are seeing is vapor trails from high flying aircraft....Persistent contrails are ice clouds, so they are mostly made of ice. They also are likely to contain aircraft exhaust products , but they are overwhelmingly made from moisture condensed out of the surrounding air. Contrails consist of carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitric oxide and sulfur dioxide.....Pretty much the same as car exhaust....Nobody is spraying harmful chemicals on you.

Contrail Education - Science
What in the world are you talking about? I've lived here ALL MY LIFE. I know the difference. We are outdoorsy people.

We live adjacent the Airport and I know people who met and know the guy who did this, he doesn't do it anymore. But..we'll see

What are you, drunk?

This is not a town full of people with imaginary "visions' they see in the sky.

One of my best friends, an Attorney, didn't start a lawsuit over "vapors'. He lives 3 miles from me

You sound like your on something buddy

Old 01-02-2015, 01:45 AM

Joe lives in Auburn, California. In Placer County.

He has an office in Citrus Heights and in Orange County somewhere

He was a volunteer judge for Small Claims Court for years (in Colfax).

Graduated top of his class in law school, no dummy.

So many credits I'd be here all day. Go visit his website.

People like that don't have the inclination, nor the time, to start chasing rabbit trails

Or any other imaginary trails

People who waste hours online making up stuff, well they do

Old 01-02-2015, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Nobody is spraying harmful chemicals on you.
LOL boy are you dramatic.

These Chemicals are sprayed in the sky. No one is here... pointing a hose and squirting chemicals on me.

Now your Mommy says you need to stop smoking so much weed and do your homework for once

Old 01-02-2015, 02:10 AM

There are always those few... who are a day late and a dollar short.

Hopefully that's because most folks here are not exposed to chemtrails

To those folks I say, "hallelujah"

Carry on everyone else.. old news here...but feel free to carry on

Old 01-02-2015, 02:18 AM

33,543 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaGal1 View Post
LOL boy are you dramatic.

These Chemicals are sprayed in the sky. No one is here... pointing a hose and squirting chemicals on me.

Now your Mommy says you need to stop smoking so much weed and do your homework for once

Why? I'm not the one who is having hallucinations here....The whole business of "chemtrails" is a bunch of hokum perpetuated by people too lazy to understand real science, so they make up their own truth to make themselves feel smart. Chemtrails do not exist. The real phenomenon is called a contrail, short for condensation.....

Insane Lady Yells at Clouds and Sprays Vinegar at the Sky

Thank you so much for the entertainment.......

Old 01-02-2015, 07:30 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
More proof!

Thats fuel dump incase of emergency to lessens the fuel load in time of a emergcy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies