Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: are chemtrail real?
yes 42 23.73%
no 120 67.80%
I don't know 9 5.08%
I don't wanna know 6 3.39%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2015, 07:21 PM

15,094 posts, read 8,636,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
You seriously need to layoff the hallucinogens.

What ratings do you hold?

What type ratings?

What is V1? V2?

What is VMC?

What is an altimeter setting? What happens when climbing past 18000 ft?

Without googling, answer the above. These are basic questions any aviator should know.

I ask this because I think you are completely full of crap regarding your flying experience.
I believe that among the many challenges you may or may not be suffering in basic observation, and the associated conclusions a reasoned analysis might reach regarding the evidence presented about chemical aerosol spraying, it is now clearly proven that basic reading and comprehension is not a strength.

You see ... if you'd just be a bit more observant and less combative, you might notice that the material is in quotes, with a link provided. I don't think the poster was quoting himself ... and thus, I don't believe he was claiming to be an airline pilot. He was simply providing you with the testimony of an airline pilot, or at least one claiming to be an airline pilot involved in the spraying.

Now, for a short lesson in deductive reasoning ... one could automatically dismiss the testimony as a fabrication.. but for what purpose would someone do that? On the other hand, with so many potential players and money involved in a global geo-engineering program, don't you think it foolish to dismiss this, given the WHITE PAPERS ... PATENTS ... ORGANIZATIONS who are openly discussing the very thing you insist doesn't exist?

It's really not a tough call here .... it's as simple as 2+2

Old 01-03-2015, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
So - after posting a video chock-full of bewildering (to you) machinery and tanks and spray nozzles as evidence, suddenly it's all handled by chemical agents being added at the refinery? Do you guys even try to come up with a coherent story, or do you just throw whatever at the wall and hope for something to stick?

The error here is in allowing you all to badger someone into presenting possible scenarios for which no one other than those involved could possibly know with absolute certainty. Mr. Logistics immediately comes to mind .... Oh the logistics!!!

Simple .. Planes flying .... crap spewing out of them ... ground and water samples showing gigantic increases in chemicals before and after ... testimony of people involved ... testimony to the freaking United States Congress discussing geo-engineering by scientists proposing such aerosol spraying measures ....

The only question really remains ... how freaking dense can a human being actually be to remain clueless while DROWNING in evidence?

Old 01-03-2015, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
ever been to Egypt?? De-nile...

anywhos....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-0XEQP3igk

You know ... it's well known that there are many employed to do nothing other than visit message boards and regurgitate propaganda. Then there is the element that cannot chew gum and walk at the same time ... too much fluoride and aluminum exposure perhaps.

In the case of the latter, nothing can be said to fix them. In the case of the former, they are despicable cretins ... they know who they are ... and I'll not become too soiled by over interaction with them.

Carry on ... for all the good it will do.

Old 01-03-2015, 08:05 PM

5 posts, read 3,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Dempsey's Left Foot View Post
If chemtrails exist,* then apparently Formula 1 drivers are trying to kill us all.

*Spoiler alert, they don't exist. Contrails, as explained here ([URL="http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/wxwise/class/contrail.html"]Contrails[/URL]), do exist, and that's what you see in the sky and on the wings of those F1 cars. The idea of chemtrails can be debunked by the fact that it would be completely illogical and stupid for pilots/airline employees/government employees/lizard people to spray harmful chemicals on their own family members, friends, and themselves once they get off the plane. You'd have to be "Hitler-level" sociopathic or "Lennie from Of Mice and Men-level" dumb to agree to do that, and even then it would probably involve millions of dollars per person just to keep them quiet about the whole thing. Seriously, conspiracy theories like this and the "9/11 inside job" ones fall apart very quickly when you realize how absolutely ridiculous the logistics would be.
Lol! So true.

Old 01-03-2015, 09:17 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The only question really remains ... how freaking dense can a human being actually be to remain clueless while DROWNING in evidence?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't you in the past been convinced by the evidence for, in no order:
  • Sandy Hook being a conspiracy
  • 9/11 being an inside job
  • Vaccinations being linked to autism
  • and the moon landings being faked?

No offense, but it appears we disagree a bit on what constitutes convincing evidence.

Old 01-03-2015, 10:04 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,537,316 times
Quote:

You see ... if you'd just be a bit more observant and less combative, you might notice that the material is in quotes, with a link provided. I don't think the poster was quoting himself ... and thus, I don't believe he was claiming to be an airline pilot. He was simply providing you with the testimony of an airline pilot, or at least one claiming to be an airline pilot involved in the spraying.

Now, for a short lesson in deductive reasoning ... one could automatically dismiss the testimony as a fabrication.. but for what purpose would someone do that? On the other hand, with so many potential players and money involved in a global geo-engineering program, don't you think it foolish to dismiss this, given the WHITE PAPERS ... PATENTS ... ORGANIZATIONS who are openly discussing the very thing you insist doesn't exist?

It's really not a tough call here .... it's as simple as 2+2
Great post.....

Hard for some people to see....... the OBVIOUS... Boss the plain, Boss the plain.... for those that don't know. 4... is than answer 2+2= 4

Last edited by Kawena; 01-03-2015 at 10:27 PM..

Old 01-03-2015, 10:24 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,537,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't you in the past been convinced by the evidence for, in no order:
  • Sandy Hook being a conspiracy
  • 9/11 being an inside job
  • Vaccinations being linked to autism
  • and the moon landings being faked?

No offense, but it appears we disagree a bit on what constitutes convincing evidence.
sandy hook.... so much is out there to prove it was a hoax...
9/11...... the pentagon.... the plane hits a pole.... and still flies into the building? HTF can a , planes wing take down a light pole, several light poles and still fly!!!!!!!

Old 01-03-2015, 10:43 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
sandy hook.... so much is out there to prove it was a hoax...
9/11...... the pentagon.... the plane hits a pole.... and still flies into the building? HTF can a , planes wing take down a light pole, several light poles and still fly!!!!!!!
uhm nope

sandy hook was real....real children died....to say other wise is a nutjob lie

uhm it didn't fly after taking out the pole...it crashed into the pentagon.....proven fact

so now we see...you are a conspiracy nut job...

Old 01-03-2015, 11:09 PM

794 posts, read 819,148 times
Quote:
The error here is in allowing you all to badger someone into presenting possible scenarios for which no one other than those involved could possibly know with absolute certainty. Mr. Logistics immediately comes to mind .... Oh the logistics!!!

Simple .. Planes flying .... crap spewing out of them ... ground and water samples showing gigantic increases in chemicals before and after ... testimony of people involved ... testimony to the freaking United States Congress discussing geo-engineering by scientists proposing such aerosol spraying measures ....

Good post

One of the big problems I see in discussing this topic, is dealing with a very specific personality type often drawn to conspiracy threads under the guise of "the sane rationalist" (sane and oh so above it all, except for the fact that they love conspiracies as much as the nuts they claim to save us all from with their wisdom): These folks are the bookend to the very nuttiest of the conspiracy nuts.

Mr. Wizard the 6th grade science genius (aka Mr. Teh Logistics!!1) is a great example. Maybe the poster example in fact. Won't acknowledge any posts of substance regarding the topic, whines about "off topic" while going off topic repeatedly, and basically posts from a position at the rear of the school of red herring.

At the end of the day I don't know if Chemtrails are a grand conspiracy or not. What I do know is that I am not personally personally threatened by not knowing, nor am I blind to what I see above my head, the patents, the scientific community actually discussing this very topic, and a whole host of other evidence that may indeed validate Occum's Razor in the case of Chemtrails. Aside from the minutia, what I see the most is a different sky than what we used to have. It just isn't the same anymore, and it isn't simply my perception. It's changed, and I'm one of the ones who sees it and wonders what is going on to change it so drastically.

Old 01-03-2015, 11:17 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Most conspiracy theorists are the product of mass paranoia....Not real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies