Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: are chemtrail real?
yes 42 23.73%
no 120 67.80%
I don't know 9 5.08%
I don't wanna know 6 3.39%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 08:07 AM

433 posts, read 405,704 times

Advertisements

Kawena, this is the fallout stuff that he is talking in the video in the very first post, the video that you posted to begin this thread. Watch 5:42 through 6:08 of that video and you will now understand what you did not understand when you watched that video the first time.

Old 03-28-2015, 10:13 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,537,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtocolumbia View Post
This stuff is (landing and hanging) in everyone's yard, on trees, on fences, cars, even inside of homes and of course it is in our lungs, eyes and in our bloodstream since it is easily absorbed through our skin and especially through mucous membranes.

How I spotted this stuff my first time - it was when we freshly tilled the field in the morning on a heavy spray day and in the late afternoon I saw this stuff hanging on the freshly tilled soil of my field and then I saw it everywhere else, on grass, trees, houses, in the process of landing etc. When you touch it, it disappears, at least partially disintegrates, it seems to absorb through skin.

Especially easy to spot it on dark fences around 6 AM on a heavily foggy morning. Since it is semi-invisible, fog and dew covers this stuff making it extremely visible. Not a single spider spotted around those things. In fact spiders avoid this stuff like a plaque.

Pick up enough of this stuff and test it in a lab. Take the lab results to your local government. I did. County commissioner retired (at young age) soon after after seeing this stuff.

People become aware of chemtrails only after it impacts their wallet in some way.
Wow you actually go to see and touch the stuff... Go wash your hands....

I live in Hawaii, I see "Kloudz" as I call it, I can tell its not a normal cloud but a chemcloud. we don't see the planes as much, because of the trade winds they need to spray it way up stream of the weather as to have it land on the island. When I go to the mainland I see it allot!! When I saw it, it got me got me thinking and asking....WTF???

Because we have a good amount of trade winds I would think it would be hard for us to see webs? Of what you are saying is true it would explain the following video? how those webs mix with the now enables the guy to roll the snow like he does, more importantly is if you watch the video at 1:30 the guy jumps on the snow as it breaks up and it spring back? let alone rolling the snow like that is kind of interesting.... but springing back?? I never really got to play with snow to know or understand its physical capabilities I just am in awe..... as to seriously? snow does this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNdUAatXLY4

Old 03-28-2015, 11:43 AM

snow????
Attached Thumbnails
Chemtrails??    is it true??   yes or no???-snowblankit.jpg  

Old 03-29-2015, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
snow????
Not so sure, but it could be snow mixed with chemtrail fallout threads (chemwebs, Angel's Hair). Those threads easily break or disintegrate on touch, so I am not so sure what is holding the snow together like that. Usually snow blanket like that breaks or cracks while sliding down. Although it could be slowly melted and re-frozen underneath.

I don't remember seeing this kind of snow blanketing in my teens and 20s:

http://i.imgur.com/TEdJhQq.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bbdegase/8313931297/

http://inspectapedia.com/roof/Roof_Snow_0380_DJFs.jpg

Those must be recent photos within the past 10-15 years. It must be held together by something. The more I look at it the more unnatural it seems. I am sure debunkers have their own "theory".

Usually snow just slides down from a car in a rather ordinary way, like so:

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards...c0466a170c.jpg

Regarding melting snow by burning it, one must be careful not to use lighter or candle since that kind of flame contains sooth and blackens the snow making it appear as if it is plastic melting. I would rather stick to chemical lab tests:

Texas Chemtrail Samples Compared To Samples From Venice Italy

Old 03-29-2015, 07:52 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times
Swagger.. being the regular voice that this isnt occurring what is your opinion as to the evidence posted by newtocolumbia..

It mirrors what I have been experiencing...

What say you... can science explain all this away?

Again... lets test large scale.. no harm no foul...

BUT... if this is occurring (as I believe it is large scale here in California and certainly here where I live) the ramifications are huge
Pollution
lawsuits
Injunctions

Really.. California has no where to go because of the drought.. they have to produce water... and reduce temperatures.. its an awful cycle.. make it rain.. which makes it drier which makes more need for more rain which makes it a desert.. and we increase population in a desert.. which makes the cycle needs stronger

No Way out

Old 03-29-2015, 10:00 AM

I would not wake the trolls up. It's an uneven battle - someone on payroll against a handful of good citizens.

Old 03-29-2015, 10:29 AM

8,982 posts, read 10,462,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ContrarianEcon View Post
A little skepticism goes a long way. Apply the same to all sources, For the more trusted the source the more convincing the lie when the source has been corrupted. And an analog clock that is nonfunctional tells the correct time twice a day.
It's great to be open-minded, but it's not a good idea to be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

(No one paid me to say that... Which is too bad, because I just did my taxes and I owe Uncle Sam several hundred dollars! My beliefs that chemtrailism - along with anti-vaxism, AIDS denialism, and so many other isms - are just so much pseudoscientific claptrap perpetuated by pseudo-literate, pseudo-concerned citizens living in a fetid fever swamp of untrammeled paranoia nourished by outright stupidity -- those beliefs are entirely my own.)

Old 03-29-2015, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
It's great to be open-minded, but it's not a good idea to be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

(No one paid me to say that... Which is too bad, because I just did my taxes and I owe Uncle Sam several hundred dollars! My beliefs that chemtrailism - along with anti-vaxism, AIDS denialism, and so many other isms - are just so much pseudoscientific claptrap perpetuated by pseudo-literate, pseudo-concerned citizens living in a fetid fever swamp of untrammeled paranoia nourished by outright stupidity -- those beliefs are entirely my own.)
thanks for sharing.

yes being too open minded is not good... people have posted some great stuff here weather it sinks into your mind or don't it can be useful information to those who want to open their minds to it.

Old 03-29-2015, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtocolumbia View Post
Not so sure, but it could be snow mixed with chemtrail fallout threads (chemwebs, Angel's Hair). Those threads easily break or disintegrate on touch, so I am not so sure what is holding the snow together like that. Usually snow blanket like that breaks or cracks while sliding down. Although it could be slowly melted and re-frozen underneath.

I don't remember seeing this kind of snow blanketing in my teens and 20s:

http://i.imgur.com/TEdJhQq.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bbdegase/8313931297/

http://inspectapedia.com/roof/Roof_Snow_0380_DJFs.jpg

Those must be recent photos within the past 10-15 years. It must be held together by something. The more I look at it the more unnatural it seems. I am sure debunkers have their own "theory".

Regarding melting snow by burning it, one must be careful not to use lighter or candle since that kind of flame contains sooth and blackens the snow making it appear as if it is plastic melting. I would rather stick to chemical lab tests:

Texas Chemtrail Samples Compared To Samples From Venice Italy

great info!!!! I never seen snow fall like that... that cannot be measured in inches can it???

Old 03-29-2015, 04:46 PM

Default Rhode Island Legislature Initiates Prohibition Against Geoengineering

Rhode Island Legislature Initiates Prohibition Against Geoengineering
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies