Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2014, 04:54 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Because all we see from right wingers is crocodile tears.
And we get your buddies great responses:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
Kid must be a thug.
Quote:
How come this shooting wasn't prevented by a good toddler with a gun?
And you support him/her....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2014, 05:05 PM

170 posts, read 133,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You called the baby a thug...

Yep, you sure did...
Interesting. Didn't many call the 12 year old who was killed while playing with a toy gun a thug? He was a kid by most standards.

Old 12-31-2014, 05:10 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondu54 View Post
Interesting. Didn't many call the 12 year old who was killed while playing with a toy gun a thug? He was a kid by most standards.

The 12 year old that was caught on tape going up to people and pointing that (now known fake pistol) pistol at people as they walked by? That 12 year old....?

Old 12-31-2014, 05:11 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
Ah. So it is that obvious that the victim was not a Liberal? I for one didn't even think in terms of Liberal/Conservative when I heard. I thought, how sad, a young mother dead before her time. You want sympathy for her because you claim her. Had she been an obvious Lefty you would be adding your own personal store of ******* jokes to the discussion. Don't deny it. I will go tip toeing through the Tulips of your post history if you attempt disingenuity.

We do not live on the Wild West Frontier. Gun's, personal handguns are as obsolete as Contesoga Wagons and Blacksmiths. They are evidently more of a danger to their owners than to n'er do wells. It is not my fault that a majority of so called Right Wing Conservatives display an irrational fascination with personal safety.
An irrational fascination??? Thats one of the most ridiculous statements I've read here. Since when is ones safety through PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY irrational? Yea lets let government protect us. In case you haven't noticed they don't do a good of it. Just like most things when they are in charge.

btw - Real men don't count on government to run their lives and protect them day to day.

Old 12-31-2014, 05:49 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,085,057 times
Quote:
Unlike the conservatives, who are so upset by this tragedy that they tried to turn it into a discussion about Chicago.
Unlike so many liberals that exploit this tragedy to push their agenda.

Old 12-31-2014, 06:00 PM

32,026 posts, read 36,788,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I said he won't REMEMBER it. I didn't say he won't know it. It won't be any more traumatizing for him than a child whose mother died because of his birth. He will have no memory of what he did.
Two year olds are pretty smart. One of our grandbabies just turned 3 and he will flat talk your head off.

Your 24-month-old's language and cognitive development: Asking questions | BabyCenter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTLvGd5Uz7s

Old 12-31-2014, 06:15 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
What "dodge?" You brought up a ridiculous premise and I addressed it. Seems like you're trying to backtrack now.
Hardly...the premise was merely for comparison. In regards to how much deader she would be in ANY other accident. The point of my post is this crass commenting and attempts to show "lofty intellect" amongst you leftist hoplophobes. "Darwin awards" "To bad this woman has bred already" and other such idiocy.

Just like you're doing with this...trying to put it out how smart you are because I tossed out a comparative scenario. But such simplicity in premise must be beneath your amazing mental prowess, yea? Sure, its just cool, amongst the leftist elite, to use a far flung tragedy to make bonehead cracks about a child's "breeding" . Gimme a break.

This gun hating liberal belief in their , supposed, "intellectual superiority" Death is so funny after all....yea, only when its someone who doesn't believe as you do. Then its all Darwinism and Bubba bloodline cracks. At a two year old kid. in this case. I'm impressed...

Old 12-31-2014, 06:26 PM

274 posts, read 239,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
True, in many cases one needs to pass training to get a license. I like the way you think, maybe this is what we need for gun ownership.

Only thing missing here is "Once upon a time.."

Old 12-31-2014, 06:28 PM

274 posts, read 239,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Most of the jokes are disturbing......

Not as disturbing as the Jokes err... I mean folks who posted them.

Old 12-31-2014, 06:29 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,936,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Yeah--I was thinking the same thing about the kid dealing with it. Also, if it was just lying around her purse, couldn't it have gone off when she was trying to get her wallet or keys out? That kid may have saved someone else's life.
I have owned guns for over 50 years and I have never in all that time had a gun "just go off". This woman ignored every aspect of gun safety. It's a shame she got the gun and never got the training to go with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies