Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 12:08 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,237,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
It sounds to me like you raised a very disrespectful, racist daughter with a potty mouth. I bet you are proud.
This whole topic would be best facilitated on an episode of Maury Povitch I'm guessing there's more than one "double wide" involved in this story.

Old 01-28-2015, 12:10 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,436,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Too bad so sad, Coach Ching Chang(no that is not her real name) loves her nickname and wears it with a badge of honor. She loves it and the girls love her.

They call the Football Coach, Coach Boo. He loves it.

you really don't get it do you.

WTF does it matter what people like or don't like about their nickname?

and your school is sounding more and more racist all the time FYI.

Seems like in this school you either play around and accept the friendly racist names, or get the hell out.

can't wait for the German exchange student to be loving called My Fuhrer

how about this for the new Mexican groundskeeper, TacoBoy

and then.. .in good fun. . .we call the Russian teacher, Vlad

seriously, never got a clue did you?

What are all the white teachers called

i can guess

their name.

Old 01-28-2015, 12:11 PM

6,395 posts, read 6,282,580 times
Quote:
The teacher cussed her first.

When attacked.... attack back, with the same weapon.
Did she need to damage my daughters property, at a value of $680.

Had it been me and you damage my property no matter what words we are having, you may die that day.

WTF?! You would KILL SOMEONE OVER $680. If you really are her boss, do the people who hired you know your stance on lethal aggression over material goods?

This is something I would want to know when hiring people as I'd expect you to have way more respect towards the people you are serving.

Old 01-28-2015, 12:14 PM

Quote:
I have not met this new right out of college teacher. It will depend how her demeanor is and if she even realizes what she has done. She certainly didn't know the value of the item she damaged.
There is no reason to talk down to her. She already thinks she is losing her job.
The world doesn't need more enemies.

I still can't figure out what she damaged, and how it resulted.

the key point here, beside the racist drivel and names you call your friendly minorities. . .

is that a teacher destroyed something

no idea how it happened, why it happened.

I doubt teachers are going around, grabbing crap from kids, throwing on the ground, and smashing it

unless, first, the kid used that to hit the teacher or something. .

Old 01-28-2015, 12:16 PM

13,305 posts, read 7,875,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
That would be mighty expensive gum.
Some things you just can't put a price on.

Old 01-28-2015, 12:18 PM

Quote:
That is exactly what the principal has suggested to me she was doing, too.
Very telling info. We're getting a pretty good picture of the power dynamics at her school. ...

Old 01-28-2015, 12:18 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
I still can't figure out what she damaged, and how it resulted.

the key point here, beside the racist drivel and names you call your friendly minorities. . .

is that a teacher destroyed something

no idea how it happened, why it happened.

I doubt teachers are going around, grabbing crap from kids, throwing on the ground, and smashing it

unless, first, the kid used that to hit the teacher or something. .
It sounds like someone is making up a story here and it is either the daughter or the OP, it is hard to tell.

Old 01-28-2015, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFigureMeOut View Post
Your daughter sounds like a disrespectful brat. I'm the whitest Conservative on planet and even I could see why a black woman would be offended that her students are calling her "Sister Claira" instead of "Miss Jackson." This woman is an adult, not your daughter's peer. If she wants to be addressed in a certain way her students need to respect that.

Nothing you've written so far leads me to believe this teacher considers herself a victim of her blackness. She sounds young and overwhelmed in trying to deal with a classroom full of obnoxious children whose parents applaud and defend their bad behavior. Only in America, folks.

Lol, and your daughter has a history of assault? Sounds like a real peach.
^ This ×100

Old 01-28-2015, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
It sounds like someone is making up a story here and it is either the daughter or the OP, it is hard to tell.
I would agree, I just reviewed a lot of BentBow posts on this. . no explanation of how property got stolen, or what.

My version of this story is -

Daughter is calling our new teacher all kinds of racist names, etc (Sista Clairce or whatever) along with her friends. The teacher has the gaul. to call this "leader of the KKK" out on it.

So there is a confrontation. The daughter tries to fight/wrestle with the teacher as she is getting tossed out of the class/to the principal office. This results in her dropping the family heirloom last valued by the OP at 680. .but cost just 25 bucks at the local 7-11 on any valentines day.

The OP is called and after arguing/yelling/ about entitled black people and the principal, being an all around *****, starts saying whatever he can to get BentBow out of the office.

Right now they are helping assure the teacher that all white folks aren't that crazy. no that 25 piece of crap isn't worth 650. . .and maybe they will move this girl to another class.

All feedback from BentBow to thhe teacher will be ignored, and the teacher will go home and tell her husband "you won't believe what this cracker trailer park family thought/did today"

Old 01-28-2015, 12:25 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,500,035 times
Quote:
Too bad so sad, Coach Ching Chang(no that is not her real name) loves her nickname and wears it with a badge of honor. She loves it and the girls love her.

They call the Football Coach, Coach Boo. He loves it.
Jeeez Louise! No wonder the system of education needs improvement with this crap going on.

Every single person employed by a school....including the cleaning staff...should be treated with respect.

Being that familiar in both directions that the kids think it's appropriate and the coaches "love" it speaks volumes about the climate at this school.

Since when is it appropriate to be so familiar with staffing of a high school that it's acceptable for students to call them by pet names?

Coach "ching chang", "boo" ....really? My how precious this all is. Any school I ever attended, the staff were respected as both teachers and mature adults. Calling any one of them......including the janitor, "boo" would have gotten me a detention.

No coach, shop teacher or cleaning staff would have desired being called a pet name because they had self respect first and foremost.

These kids and this school are right out of some stupid comic book.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies