Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 08:36 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,567 posts, read 16,552,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I saw that earlier. Her statement just further demonstrates just how clueless this administration is with regards to Islamic terrorism/radicalism.

I recognize these "people" as nothing more than savage animals, fighting for a 9th century superstition. One that is leading to the slaughter of a lot of innocent people. At the same time, I say NO to US involvement. Not our country, not worth the life of an American serviceman. It's time for the people of the ME to stand up to these animals and put them down. Not for our people to fight and die to stop butchery in the ME again.
The overall argument is the same as the other thread where you agreed that ISIS provided services in the areas that it controlled, that the government of Iraq could not.

Its all about stability, but because someone from the Obama Administration said it and not a FOX News commentator, its hogwash.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2015, 08:42 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,962 times
Maybe create some shovel ready jobs for these terrorists...there called graves!

Old 02-17-2015, 08:42 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,547,733 times
They have jobs: they're killing for Muhammad.

Old 02-17-2015, 09:01 PM

1,448 posts, read 1,188,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
the 30,000 odd main stream terrorists are not members of Mensa.
And neither are the American soldiers, to be honest. *

Underestimating your enemy is a big mistake and it can lead to costly errors on the battlefield.

* Although I'm a veteran and my SAT score would qualify me for membership if I felt like paying the annual dues.

Old 02-17-2015, 09:13 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by free_lanka View Post
This is brilliant. Giving them jobs would totally eradicate terrorists acts. Every murderous act from now on could be classified as Workplace Violence. Simply brilliant.
Good one!
Can't rep you but here is a Attaboy!

Old 02-17-2015, 09:27 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,055,630 times
I was too young to know the Jimmy Carter administration, but this has got to be even worse. What an embarrassment...

Old 02-17-2015, 09:40 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The overall argument is the same as the other thread where you agreed that ISIS provided services in the areas that it controlled, that the government of Iraq could not.

Its all about stability, but because someone from the Obama Administration said it and not a FOX News commentator, its hogwash.
Cutting people's heads off, burning people alive, raping women and children and selling them into sex slavery is about "providing services"? With all due respect that is so much bullchit. We are dealing with primitive animals that get off on abusing women and killing men. Not social service workers. All in the name of a silly superstition. To be more accurate, we have a gang of primitive violent thugs, that use a silly superstition to justify their barbaric actions.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:22 PM

27,149 posts, read 15,327,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Looks like some entrepreneurs have already started businesses making orange jumpsuits, ISIS flags, human cages and mounting machine guns on pick up trucks.

I've taken note that sales must be high recently as I see so many of these items nowadays.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Cutting people's heads off, burning people alive, raping women and children and selling them into sex slavery is about "providing services"? With all due respect that is so much bullchit. We are dealing with primitive animals that get off on abusing women and killing men. Not social service workers. All in the name of a silly superstition. To be more accurate, we have a gang of primitive violent thugs, that use a silly superstition to justify their barbaric actions.

The world has gone insane.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Indias unemployment is listed at 10%. Iraq....is much much higher.

Basically...keep people occupied, and with hope, and they are much less likely to go follow some nutcase.

The lack of hope is what makes people do crazy stuff.

If I had to point to what more then anything else allows ISIS to exist it would be this, but there are a lot of other factors as well. The local governments are more responsible then anyone else.

You qualify for a position in this current administration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies