Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2015, 06:40 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,658,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I am all for prosecuting groups that lie to get non-profit status. Shame some right wingers don't seem to agree with that.
........................... and you are opposed to any information that reveals the criminal activities of the Obama administration, as you feel as though this administration is above the law.

Liberalism is, after all, based in fascist, totalitarian thought, so it is not surprising.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2015, 06:44 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,093,273 times
Quote:
You might be right, which is why it is funny that the right wingers are still foaming at the mouth over this.
The real question is,

Why arent left wingers upset over it.. Everyone knows if Bush had done it, you'd be jumping up and down demanding he be impeached..

One thing I cant tolerate, is being played for a fool and being lied to.. Democrats seem to have no problem with it.. almost celebrate the notion

Old 02-28-2015, 06:45 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,093,273 times
Quote:
I am all for prosecuting groups that lie to get non-profit status. Shame some right wingers don't seem to agree with that.
How many again were caught doing this?

Old 02-28-2015, 07:21 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,169,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
........................... and you are opposed to any information that reveals the criminal activities of the Obama administration, as you feel as though this administration is above the law.

Liberalism is, after all, based in fascist, totalitarian thought, so it is not surprising.
I oppose made up criminal activities that the right wingers are bloodlust over. How come right wingers haven't stopped and realized that it is wrong to claim a group is non-profit for tax benefits when that group isn't a non-profit group?

Old 02-28-2015, 07:23 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,541,876 times
I can't wait until this is done to defund every single not-for-profit set up under the Obama administration to steal taxpayer money.

Bye bye leeches.

Old 02-28-2015, 07:29 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,169,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
I can't wait until this is done to defund every single not-for-profit set up under the Obama administration to steal taxpayer money.

Bye bye leeches.
Sounds good to me, any political group that is using non-profit status to campaign for politicians would be violating the law I believe and shouldn't be allowed to have that status.

I find it funny that right wingers only seem to be mad that their groups got caught doing it.

Old 02-28-2015, 08:43 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,541,876 times
Quote:
Sounds good to me, any political group that is using non-profit status to campaign for politicians would be violating the law I believe and shouldn't be allowed to have that status.

I find it funny that right wingers only seem to be mad that their groups got caught doing it.
All the Obama not-for-profits do is funnel taxpayer money to its voters for partisan purposes.

You're likely one of them.

Old 02-28-2015, 10:32 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,035,628 times
Quote:
You might be right, which is why it is funny that the right wingers are still foaming at the mouth over this.
Anybody should be foaming at the mouth as no one has been held responsible for it. It seems thius is some kind of joke to you, it's no joke.

Old 02-28-2015, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

what I don't believe is that the data got lost afterwards from the backups as well.
AFAIK the IRS never said they lost the backup data, what they said was the tapes were recycled every 30 days. Anybody that implemented such a backup plan would have to be a moron becsue any backup scheme has to account for lost or corrupt data with incremental backups.

Quote:
And since the data has been partially found, it will be interesting to see whats in it.
There is 1100 tapes and each one is going to be many terabytes, I'm assuming they are proper backups as one would expect and it's likely they contain everything.

Old 02-28-2015, 10:54 PM

Quote:
I'm fine with that as well as long as we have equal application of the law. We do not have equal application of the law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies