Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Impeach Obama
Yes 44 30.99%
NO 93 65.49%
Other 5 3.52%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2015, 09:28 PM

226 posts, read 267,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
Why? I don't care for the man at all and think he's a horrible President, but what would Impeachment grounds be? He only has two years left in office.
TRY, just for starters - aiding and abetting the enemy - he has funded Hamas and other terrorist organizations.

I could go on an on and on about why he should be gone but I know the lunatic believers will not give up their insane idiolatry no matter what - whether it is PC intoxication or brain anomaly I cannot say - so many scandals that he saber rattles about getting to the bottom of that go nowhere because he appoints his co-crook Eric Holder as investigator.

He is for all intents and purposes EMPEROR OBAMA who clearly doesn't give a damn what American people want he has stated HE KNOWS BEST and he has a PEN AND A PHONE --- so much for posting on C-span.

Richard Nixon was impeached for breaking and entering basically no one died as in Emperor Obama's case.

He persecutes our allies and throws parties for Islam, gives them donations "from the American people" he and his old lady believe in wealth redistribution JUST NOT THEIRS they are avowed jet setters with the mrs wearing 100, 000 dollar dresses. Anyone who needs to ask WHY IMPEACH is beyond help

Old 03-21-2015, 09:30 PM

BTW - Insistence on POLITICALLY CORRECT SPEACH under threat of bodily harm and/or arrest is TYRANNY yet many have given in to it. In the past you could not go to prison for saying something offensive (remember "pastor" phelps?) - today if you speak ill of Islam you will find yourself incarcerated

FREEDOM IS NO MORE IDIOTS WAKE THE HELL UP

BTW - referring to me as a racist - I take that as a compliment - it means I have gotten to the idolators whose only weapon is name calling. I don't care if you call me a racist 24/7 won't stop me from saying the truth.

Old 03-21-2015, 09:58 PM

1,431 posts, read 913,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericnGrl View Post
TRY, just for starters - aiding and abetting the enemy - he has funded Hamas and other terrorist organizations.

I could go on an on and on about why he should be gone but I know the lunatic believers will not give up their insane idiolatry no matter what - whether it is PC intoxication or brain anomaly I cannot say - so many scandals that he saber rattles about getting to the bottom of that go nowhere because he appoints his co-crook Eric Holder as investigator.

He is for all intents and purposes EMPEROR OBAMA who clearly doesn't give a damn what American people want he has stated HE KNOWS BEST and he has a PEN AND A PHONE --- so much for posting on C-span.

Richard Nixon was impeached for breaking and entering basically no one died as in Emperor Obama's case.

He persecutes our allies and throws parties for Islam, gives them donations "from the American people" he and his old lady believe in wealth redistribution JUST NOT THEIRS they are avowed jet setters with the mrs wearing 100, 000 dollar dresses. Anyone who needs to ask WHY IMPEACH is beyond help
Bush funded terrorist organizations as well.

Old 03-21-2015, 10:25 PM

3,190 posts, read 3,187,386 times
Quote:
BTW - Insistence on POLITICALLY CORRECT SPEACH under threat of bodily harm and/or arrest is TYRANNY yet many have given in to it. In the past you could not go to prison for saying something offensive (remember "pastor" phelps?) - today if you speak ill of Islam you will find yourself incarcerated

FREEDOM IS NO MORE IDIOTS WAKE THE HELL UP

BTW - referring to me as a racist - I take that as a compliment - it means I have gotten to the idolators whose only weapon is name calling. I don't care if you call me a racist 24/7 won't stop me from saying the truth.
Are you insane or just severely ignorant? No Americans are being arrested for speaking ill of Islam(or not being PC). I speak ill of Islam all the time and I'm a free man. Bill Maher talks ill of Islam every week and he's still free and on television.

Old 03-21-2015, 10:40 PM

35,090 posts, read 17,051,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
After we make voting mandatory, Obama's impeachment is the first thing we should vote on !
If he sidesteps Congressional ratification of his capitulation to Iran.

Old 03-21-2015, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordinSolus View Post
Are you insane or just severely ignorant? No Americans are being arrested for speaking ill of Islam(or not being PC). I speak ill of Islam all the time and I'm a free man. Bill Maher talks ill of Islam every week and he's still free and on television.
Not insane at all - I guess you figure if calling me racist won't work then insane is your backup plan.

Old 03-21-2015, 11:30 PM

3,190 posts, read 3,187,386 times
Quote:
Not insane at all - I guess you figure if calling me racist won't work then insane is your backup plan.
When did I call you racist? And since when is being delusional not a sign of mental illness? You think Americans are are being thrown in prison for speaking ill of Islam. That's not sane.

Old 03-21-2015, 11:39 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,219,965 times
The commander in chief and highest executive officer is delegated power to administer the laws enacted by CONGRESS.

Is there sufficient evidence that the president seeks to rule outside of the limits of the law?

Then the remedy is to remove him from office, ASAP.
Failure to act is passive consent to his unwarranted actions.

Old 03-21-2015, 11:45 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Quote:
After we make voting mandatory, Obama's impeachment is the first thing we should vote on !
Impeachments are not subject to popular vote, genius.

Old 03-21-2015, 11:50 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,592,620 times
Quote:
Hurry up you only have one year to go.....too late find somebody else to impeach ....LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies