Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 02:23 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,821,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I'd rather be paranoid and find out what I can because our president wants us to trust our enemy. Nothing he says or does will surprise me anymore. We do have 800 internment camps sitting vacant for some reason.
BREAKING: GOP 2016 Candidate Makes Major Announcement About Obama's "Martial Law" Exercises
Paranoia is a great way to blind lots of people from the truth too. You know what they say... keep an open mind, but no so open that your brain falls out.

Old 05-01-2015, 04:36 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,877,697 times
If anyone bother to listen to Joint Chiefs testimony on force strength they would worry about that. The military is at Gulf War strength in in way. Example is 180 fighter squadrons then and 50 now ;soon to be cut to 40 on budget cuts. Also why so many national guard and reserves where called to active in Iraq and Afganistan. Why Russian moved as did ISIS and why they did not pay attention to Obama's redline speech in Syria.

Old 05-07-2015, 10:24 AM

26,582 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
I'm not tin foil hat type but it sure is strange how threads on this subject get locked so quickly.
same thing happens on birther threads. i think the mods just have a finite amount of patience for certain fringe conspiracy theories.

Old 05-07-2015, 10:29 AM

26,582 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
We do have 800 internment camps sitting vacant for some reason.
where exactly are any of these "800 internment camps"?

Old 05-07-2015, 10:30 AM

677 posts, read 653,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Paranoia is a great way to blind lots of people from the truth too. You know what they say... keep an open mind, but no so open that your brain falls out.
Too late for most of the (hard) right core voting block ... they long ago had their brains fall out ...

Old 05-07-2015, 05:48 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
Some are vacant Walmarts

Old 05-08-2015, 12:40 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,863,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
It does make you wonder what they are really up to.

um , no it doesn't, well unless you are a paranoid idiot. WTF is wrong with the people in Texas? do we need to check on oil poisoning?

Old 05-08-2015, 01:25 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
Not sure but they are accessed through underground Walmart tunnels.

Old 05-08-2015, 02:22 PM

6,712 posts, read 13,462,266 times
Ummm.... When I was in the military we did exercises all the time. I traveled to Korea to participate in an all out nuclear/biological/chemical warfare exercise in which I wore full MOPP 4 gear in July for 3 straight weeks, 16 hours a day, because we were "practicing" an unhinged North Korea scenario.

When I was in Arkansas, we practiced by setting up a remote part of the base as a forward operating base in the Middle East and we invited the local civilians to try and "penetrate" the base. The locals loved it and we had a lot of fun too. We were training on proper use of force, the correct way to deal with lone wolf style attacks, etc...

Just about any person who has ever been in the military can tell you they participated in these types of exercises in one form or fashion. Each exercise is different from the next and most of them depend on the mission at hand. It is really no different than a professional baseball team practicing different scenarios in spring training. As a military leader, you come up with as many different scenarios as you possibly can to give your entire command practice at potential scenarios.

Usually, these types of exercises are designed to test the limitations of every facet of the force. So, your mechanics and pilots will have the flight line bombarded with chemical agents (simulated of course) while the command and control center comes under some major hacking/virus attack, and the front gate to the base comes under major attack... And the toilets are all broke.. Or something like that...

Just because you practice something in the military doesn't mean that an imminent war or event is going to happen. There are tons of different scenarios to play out and that's part of what makes an effective fighting force.

Old 05-08-2015, 02:35 PM

30,263 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCSTroop View Post
Ummm.... When I was in the military we did exercises all the time. I traveled to Korea to participate in an all out nuclear/biological/chemical warfare exercise in which I wore full MOPP 4 gear in July for 3 straight weeks, 16 hours a day, because we were "practicing" an unhinged North Korea scenario.

When I was in Arkansas, we practiced by setting up a remote part of the base as a forward operating base in the Middle East and we invited the local civilians to try and "penetrate" the base. The locals loved it and we had a lot of fun too. We were training on proper use of force, the correct way to deal with lone wolf style attacks, etc...

Just about any person who has ever been in the military can tell you they participated in these types of exercises in one form or fashion. Each exercise is different from the next and most of them depend on the mission at hand. It is really no different than a professional baseball team practicing different scenarios in spring training. As a military leader, you come up with as many different scenarios as you possibly can to give your entire command practice at potential scenarios.

Usually, these types of exercises are designed to test the limitations of every facet of the force. So, your mechanics and pilots will have the flight line bombarded with chemical agents (simulated of course) while the command and control center comes under some major hacking/virus attack, and the front gate to the base comes under major attack... And the toilets are all broke.. Or something like that...

Just because you practice something in the military doesn't mean that an imminent war or event is going to happen. There are tons of different scenarios to play out and that's part of what makes an effective fighting force.
How many military operations are publicized nationally?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies