Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 03:12 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,821,936 times

Advertisements

I gotta laugh at all the paranoia over this training event... although clearly when martial law hits we've definitely gotta hit Texas and Utah first.

http://i.imgur.com/CI6zNmg.jpg

Anyway, tilt the map and everything lines up nicely, suggesting this is what Jade Helm is really for:

http://i.imgur.com/wHGbbKS.png

OK, in this interpretation the "red" states are clearly Syria and Yemen. The distances between targets are approximate but fairly close and easily checked on Google Earth. The "events" in Texas (probably focusing on Austin and the coast around Galveston) closely approximate Damascus and Syria's section of the Levant. (The circled area is approximately the size of Syria/Lebanon too).

Utah is the stand-in for Yemen, and Salt Lake City will probably be the substitute for Yemen's capital Sana'a, with other "events" representing combat in that country. The "Insurgent Pocket" in SoCal are likely terrorist cell(s) in Oman.

Command is marked as ODH MC Site Phoenix, along with Arizona in general making a close approximation to Riyadh Saudi Arabia, generally where the "brains" of US military ops in the Middle East park themselves during a full-scale war. Cannon AFB in "brown" (leaning toward hostile country) is a close approximation to the US Ain Assad Airforce base in Western Iraq, where an increase in training activity has been recently reported. Colorado likely represents friendly Jordan. "Ore Grande" is likely El Paso or Las Cruces and probably represents an Isis-held city in Northern Iraq... though I have no idea which one.

The good(ish) news? No attacks in Iran and a possible endgame to the remaining unrest in the Middle East. The Man is also NOT coming for your guns and spam bunkers... yet...and there is nothing for Americans to fear from this practice run.

The bad news? Another big war is probably coming this year and it's gonna be a big one. As this is only training for SOCOM, who knows what the rest of the military is planning along with it.

Hope I didn't accidentally screw up the planning... but if I'm right that's a seriously bad planning effort. It seemed WAY too easy to unravel it.

What do you think?

Last edited by Ibginnie; 05-06-2015 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: copyright violation

Old 04-09-2015, 03:15 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,447,597 times
Keeping the defense industry busy for better employment numbers!

Old 04-09-2015, 05:38 PM

24,418 posts, read 23,076,143 times
I guess war over there is better than war over here. Of course, I'm talking about our own government declaring us as the enemy. Still, Obama had that bizarre meeting with Mormon leaders and I don't think anybody bought that it was about immigration reform.

Old 04-09-2015, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I guess war over there is better than war over here. Of course, I'm talking about our own government declaring us as the enemy. Still, Obama had that bizarre meeting with Mormon leaders and I don't think anybody bought that it was about immigration reform.
The president always visits the mormon leaders on their rare visits to Utah. Bush did too. I guess it's a courtesy thing... don't want us damned Mormons to revolt again and take all the womenfolk fer ourselves like last time.

Old 04-30-2015, 05:39 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,306 times
As threads get closed, posts get erased or deleted or merged........

Jade Helm 15 is on. The WH is publicly confirming it. My Congressman has confirmed via email it's in play. Three co-workers have been called up for duty.

So, how do you think this is gonna go down? Anyone think it will be 'extended' and 'expanded' past the end of drill?

We live in weird times. Seems those tinfoil hats weren't such a bad idea.

Old 05-01-2015, 07:52 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,993,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post

Jade Helm 15 is on. The WH is publicly confirming it. My Congressman has confirmed via email it's in play. Three co-workers have been called up for duty.

So, how do you think this is gonna go down? Anyone think it will be 'extended' and 'expanded' past the end of drill?

It does make you wonder what they are really up to.

Old 05-01-2015, 08:35 AM

4,582 posts, read 3,410,316 times
At least they got the "insurgent pocket" in SoCal correct. You know there are only 3 highway approaches into this valley, and all of them have to pass through a mile of a narrow mountain pass. We got plenty of Ag, tons of water and 900 electrical generating windmills.

Old 05-01-2015, 10:22 AM

Jade Helm isn't for us. It's gotta be a dry-run for a fairly expansive new middle eastern campaign. It's also early if they've already started... perhaps the timetable for the "Big Show" has been advanced?

Old 05-01-2015, 10:27 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,094,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post

I'm not tin foil hat type but it sure is strange how threads on this subject get locked so quickly.

I'll be surprised if this comment isn't deleted.

Old 05-01-2015, 02:17 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,827 times
I'd rather be paranoid and find out what I can because our president wants us to trust our enemy. Nothing he says or does will surprise me anymore. We do have 800 internment camps sitting vacant for some reason.
BREAKING: GOP 2016 Candidate Makes Major Announcement About Obama's "Martial Law" Exercises
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies