Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2015, 12:58 PM

1,603 posts, read 1,113,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
It doesn't matter if it is said. This is the implied root of the philosophy of all the "anti-racism' directed specifically at White people in White countries. It goes a little something like this: Arabs and other minorities can displace whites in white countries, because they "become" French, Dutch, German, or any other formerly White nationality because "Whiteness" (aka: indigenous European tribal groups) is not real and it is just a construct. Thus, White people do not really exist and thus have no rights to assert their existence. Syrian refugees will be very bit as "German" as racial Germans. Thus, refugee displacement of racial Germans is a moot point. The identity of any White tribe is effectively denied to exist. Contrarily, Whites cannot replace Africans, Mestizos, or Arabs because these races do exist and do have a right to assert themselves, assert their rights as natives, and assert ownership of their homelands. This is what is presented as true. This is the modern West. As a rule of thumb, any nation in any country that is not pressured by the MSM to take refugees or is otherwise defended against "colonialism" has defacto permission to exist as a racial entity. Any nation or country that is widely ridiculed for racism, colonialism, or not taking refugees and other minority groups (whether or not true in practice) is denied their identity in policy. Some groups are given permission to exist and some are not.
Please get your own TV show someday, people need to hear that day in day out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2015, 11:46 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
It doesn't matter if it is said. This is the implied root of the philosophy of all the "anti-racism' directed specifically at White people in White countries. It goes a little something like this: Arabs and other minorities can displace whites in white countries, because they "become" French, Dutch, German, or any other formerly White nationality because "Whiteness" (aka: indigenous European tribal groups) is not real and it is just a construct. Thus, White people do not really exist and thus have no rights to assert their existence. Syrian refugees will be very bit as "German" as racial Germans. Thus, refugee displacement of racial Germans is a moot point. The identity of any White tribe is effectively denied to exist. Contrarily, Whites cannot replace Africans, Mestizos, or Arabs because these races do exist and do have a right to assert themselves, assert their rights as natives, and assert ownership of their homelands. This is what is presented as true. This is the modern West. As a rule of thumb, any nation in any country that is not pressured by the MSM to take refugees or is otherwise defended against "colonialism" has defacto permission to exist as a racial entity. Any nation or country that is widely ridiculed for racism, colonialism, or not taking refugees and other minority groups (whether or not true in practice) is denied their identity in policy. Some groups are given permission to exist and some are not.
Well said.

Old 09-06-2015, 12:00 AM

2,919 posts, read 3,186,882 times
Just my opinion and view, but the recolonization of the west looks like it has begun. With the mass migration of Muslim refugees into the west, the forecast is the possible conversion of the USA, and all the European countries in due time. The conversion wiil happen without even firing a shot at this point, in my opinion. I guess ISIS's view of a one world caliphate is on schedule. ISIS also claims to have operatives amongst the refugees.

ISIS smuggler: ‘We will use refugee crisis to infiltrate West’

Old 09-06-2015, 06:59 PM

35,061 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
I repped this post. So true.

I have outlined yet another option for integrating these refugees. Many people who want to feel warm and fuzzy about the migrants won't like the ideas, A Modest Proposal on Arab/African Refugees to West but it's worth a try.

Old 09-06-2015, 07:36 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Agreed tho to be fair: it seems that Christian "Arabs" are much more likely to claim being "white"; which they are but, their Muslim cousins try to hide behind being another race.

Old 09-08-2015, 06:44 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,742,791 times
Lots of interesting posts, would like to spend hours on commenting, but I only have like 5 minutes or

Just to the ones that said Germans are more intelligent than the Portuguese. I think if someone claims something like that, they should have to prove it because it is a racist statement. It is like saying white people look better than black people because there are more white models. One doesn't have anything to do with the other. People can be intelligent, yet their country can be in bad shape. For instance Iranians are very intelligent people in my view, but their country is a mess. But only currently, they used to be among the world's leading civilizations in the past, and they are still the same people more or less.

I don't have to prove racist comments wrong, what an absurd idea...

Anyway, to get back to the topic. While I am a bit worried about Muslim immigrants, what they said on the news earlier goes too far. There are people in Germany who put anti-Muslim stickers on poles, walls etc., and under those stickers they hide razor blades so that people removing those stickers cut themselves.
Germans seem to like razor blades. I have heard similar stories of razor blades hidden in the sand of playgrounds in Berlin some time ago :P

Old 09-10-2015, 04:53 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Portuguese are a different race than Germans?

Old 09-10-2015, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Portuguese are a different race than Germans?
Depends on how you define race. Scientists say there are no races among modern humans. The other extreme would be saying that every ethnic group is a race. And yes, the Portuguese are a different ethnic group than Germans. I don't know if the term ethnicitist exists

I just don't buy into those, yes, racist IQ ratings that are spread by certain people on certain sites. That whole 'nordic people are more intelligent' notion is nonsense in my view. A myth like ethnicity x are smelly, ethnicity y are lazy, ethnicity z are made for sports and music.

Old 09-10-2015, 06:20 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Depends on how you define race. Scientists say there are no races among modern humans. The other extreme would be saying that every ethnic group is a race. And yes, the Portuguese are a different ethnic group than Germans. I don't know if the term ethnicitist exists

I just don't buy into those, yes, racist IQ ratings that are spread by certain people on certain sites. That whole 'nordic people are more intelligent' notion is nonsense in my view. A myth like ethnicity x are smelly, ethnicity y are lazy, ethnicity z are made for sports and music.

Culture is key.

I am Portuguese descent and fully admit that Germans, British, etc. are more industrious of a culture than Latin Europe (which had its heyday hundreds of years ago). Part of it may actually be a religious component as "protestant work ethic" is strong in northern Europe, while Latin culture is more laid back.

But, put a Portuguese in Germany and in a generation - if not immediately - they'll integrate. And vice versa. The cultures are not incompatible.

Old 09-10-2015, 06:36 AM

The claim was that Germans are more intelligent, not more industrious.
In that respect I think Portugal simply suffers from the Mediterranean curse (great weather, beaches, tourism etc.).
People under 40 or so, i.e. the younger generations, are quite industrious here as well, and very much into technology.
By the way, the most industrious part of Germany is the southern half or so, which is catholic, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies