Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2015, 01:05 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
The comments in this thread are a perfect example of how conservatives constantly insult, hate and dispense venomous bile on all that disagree with them.

Wade through the threads in the P&C forum and you will find a slew of examples of arrogant, condescending and fascistic extremist conservatives discussing "liberalism and leftists." Perhaps you are so busy insulting others for their political views you don't notice it, but I do. And if you insist on examples, they are easily found. Liberalism is a disease yada yada. Leftists are morons yada yada. Ruining the country yada yada.

I have never experienced or seen the level and intensity of hate from extremist conservatives as that which is posted (anonymously of course) on the internet. I really love when two extremist conservatives arrogantly and condescendingly in the middle of a thread begin discussing "liberalism" derogatorily, as they really do not get how transparently ignorant, insecure and egomaniacal their comments appear.
On my feet, giving you a standing ovation. I, too, have noticed, and been disgusted by, the virulent labeling that pretty much ALWAYS comes from the ultra conservatives that run rampant on CD-POC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2015, 01:06 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Not one person. Watch the video. She says she gets grief on it from others because she is expected to be one way because she is black. Shows how desperate the left is to attack her based on her skin color.
"The left."

Old 04-26-2015, 01:08 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,360,856 times
Quote:
The modern tribalism of the left demands that each person choose a group, and then agree with everything that group agrees with, and anyone who leaves that group is stoned to death.

That's a great quote from the host, who I think is Tucker Carlson of Daily Caller.

This young lady is an example of a trend that I think is going to be seen as a wave 20 years hence. Those who are paying attention can already see it happening. The mentality that political ideas should be a function of skin tone is going to die a well-deserved death.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:19 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,360,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
The comments in this thread are a perfect example of how conservatives constantly insult, hate and dispense venomous bile on all that disagree with them.

Wade through the threads in the P&C forum and you will find a slew of examples of arrogant, condescending and fascistic extremist conservatives discussing "liberalism and leftists." Perhaps you are so busy insulting others for their political views you don't notice it, but I do. And if you insist on examples, they are easily found. Liberalism is a disease yada yada. Leftists are morons yada yada. Ruining the country yada yada.

I have never experienced or seen the level and intensity of hate from extremist conservatives as that which is posted (anonymously of course) on the internet. I really love when two extremist conservatives arrogantly and condescendingly in the middle of a thread begin discussing "liberalism" derogatorily, as they really do not get how transparently ignorant, insecure and egomaniacal their comments appear.
Huh?

Did you watch OP's video? We have a sweetheart young lady who is being called 'Uncle Tom' for her conservative political views, and you conclude that it is conservatives who "constantly insult, hate and dispense venomous bile." Okaaaay.

And I did not realize that "liberalism and leftism" is considered insulting terminology by the liberal left. You tell us what you wish to be called, and we'll adopt that terminology.

BTW do you understand what fascism is? It is corporatism, the marriage of big collective government and big business. Like for example the Ex-Im bank, which Pres. Obama fought so hard to keep in place when conservatives tried to cancel it.
Obama sets up sweet bank deals to aid Boeing, other manufacturers | The Seattle Times

Old 04-26-2015, 01:24 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPkNEKczgNA&sns=em

American Liberalism is, at its core, an ideology of hate and bigotry. Liberals spend so much time patting themselves on the back telling OTHERS to shape up, that they don't see their own racism.
Black females shouldn't be the only ones slammed for supporting Rand. Everyone in his camp are misguided...

Old 04-26-2015, 01:26 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
It is really Disgusting to call this girl "uncle Tom" simply because she is a conservative who supports Rand Paul.
Agreed especially since even 60 years ago a Barack Obama would've been an "Uncle Tom" in the eyes of Malcolm X and his kind in 1955.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatula City View Post
Whoa... hold on.

So you're telling me that ONE random person made a comment on twitter, and some 19 year old girl gets to be on the national news?

I am seriously in awe of how low Fox News has sunk.

I guess the newscaster making ridiculous comments about liberals stoning people to death is perfectly fine, though.

But I can understand why people were angry at her, considering Paul's opposition to affirmative action.
I don't believe in affirmative action except for veterans.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
That's a great quote from the host, who I think is Tucker Carlson of Daily Caller.

This young lady is an example of a trend that I think is going to be seen as a wave 20 years hence. Those who are paying attention can already see it happening. The mentality that political ideas should be a function of skin tone is going to die a well-deserved death.
Agreed.

Black Americans are the "new Irish" like as in rising from the shanty to the "lace curtain" life. IMHO the hood rat thing will start really fading out with the fools offing each other with "talking proper" and so on being the "thing" to do "in" the "Black" world.

Like JFK; Obama was the final stepping stone to be IN with the big dogs.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:38 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
Oh great... another Black person on Fox News talking about being called out for backing an unpopular candidate in the Black community.

I'm shocked... throw her a parade and start a gofundme campaign for her.

Old 04-26-2015, 01:40 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed especially since even 60 years ago a Barack Obama would've been an "Uncle Tom" in the eyes of Malcolm X and his kind in 1955.
Why go back 60 years? Cornell West thinks he is one TODAY.

So what.. everyone isnt going to like you. Deal with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies