Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2015, 12:53 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,772,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Are you serious? There's a metal divider going down the length of van where prisoners are put. Gray was on one side of the divider. The other guy on the other.
Sorry, the last time I was in a cell with a black man(I am white), there was no divider. The black guy was upset, I was not. That is because I was not guilty of any crime and that was evident because the DA refused to file charges (someone will probably claim that it was the mythical "white privilege". I don't know what happened to the black guy. He was cool, we had a good conversation before going to sleep on the cold concrete of the cell. The booking cop was cool two, she was Hispanic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2015, 12:56 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,610,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
Sorry, the last time I was in a cell with a black man(I am white), there was no divider. The black guy was upset, I was not. That is because I was not guilty of any crime and that was evident because the DA refused to file charges. I don't know what happened to the black guy. He was cool, we had a good conversation before going to sleep on the cold concrete of the cell.
Yeah, the vans are different here. A claustrophobic's nightmare.

Old 05-02-2015, 12:58 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,959,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Where in the world do you hear that he had drugs in his system, especially heroin? That information hasn't been released.
Watch the video: FOX NEWS BOMBSHELL! Freddie Gray tested positive for HEROIN and POT, cops saw him DEALING DRUGS! » The Right Scoop -

Old 05-02-2015, 12:59 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,375,256 times
Quote:
Assuming the above is true, I don't see how the driver can be charged with murder. Maybe the leftists who support the charge hate black males.
The problem for the Van driver is that since the RIDE caused further damages and ultimately ended up in cardiac arrest..He is held to a higher standard..He had complete view of Freddie..and twice asked officers to help prisoner..thus first stop to shackle legs..dragged out onto ground, shackles applied and thrown back in to his van on floor, face down...then as driver..proceeded on to next stop etc.. He did not call for medical assistance even tho he knew Freddie was in need of medical assistance+..SO Yes..Doing nothing for a prisoner in need of HELP is against the policy and procedures so..2nd degree charged by " Depraved Heart" was found by SA.

Someone mentioned an analogy ..driver of car who causes injuries to another in another vehicle in an accident..is culpable for 2nd degree (if that person dies) ..unintended and put another at risk. Course this accident situation would mean the driver would have had to be DUI/Or driving recklessly speeding....Trying to think of a case...hummm John Goodman Trial... DUI Manslaughter in his case. And failure to help victim in that car he hit...Guilty

Old 05-02-2015, 01:01 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,772,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
He did not call for medical assistance even tho he knew Freddie was in medical assistance.
Why would someone call for medical assistance for someone in medical assistance?

Old 05-02-2015, 01:05 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,751,282 times
It's 2015. The President of the United States is Black. The Attorney General for the past seven years is Black. The Mayor of Baltimore is Black. The Police Commissioner of Baltimore is Black. City Hall of Baltimore is full of Black people. More than half the Baltimore PD is Black. This is the proverbial mountaintop (well not exactly since many of those people got there precisely because of the color of their skin, not on the content of their character.).

Now, with Blacks running all the positions of power, things are a mess and now the excuse is "systemic racism", lol!!! "White cop, white cop, white cop, murder, murder, murder, white cop, murder.....Ooops....um......systemic racism, systemic racism, systemic racism, historical oppression, historical oppression, systemic racism". If it was so sad and desperate, it'd pass as a great comedy act.

So many people who are life long sympathizers to the causes of poor Blacks, have had enough and finally have turned their backs on them due to the constant excuse making, overt racism and never ending moving of the goalposts.

Old 05-02-2015, 01:06 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,375,256 times
Quote:
Why would someone call for medical assistance for someone in medical assistance?
Thank you for points out my typo

Old 05-02-2015, 01:06 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,610,112 times
Oh come on, Lieneke. This passes the smell test for you?

"Sean Hannity interviewed someone identifying himself as a Baltimore copy who says the preliminary toxicology report on Freddie Gray tested positive for heroin and marijuana."

Plus testing positive does not translate to being high at the time. Frankly the idea of someone on heroin taking off for a run from the cops is pretty funny.

Old 05-02-2015, 01:09 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I respect and appreciate ALL cops. All I look at is the uniform because to me they represent the law that protects my family and me.

Old 05-02-2015, 01:10 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,751,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
If you want to make the argument that the arrest wasnt racially motivated, thats fine, but this doesnt prove that for the obvious reason that the black officers were not the arresting officers.'

The 2 bike officers were. One of the black officers was the drives, and the other 2 were the back up called while in pursuit.

Also, have you not watched the video of his arrest ??? That alone would have tipped you off seeing as there are never 6 officers present at one moment.
No one listens to a racist word you say. You posted non stop for weeks on end swearing that Michael Brown was on his hands and knees begging for his life, then later than he was shot in the back running away. You argued up and down that Michael Brown's buddy was more credible than the police. Over and over, on and on you argued even after it was clear. You lost any credibility you ever had. You should just create a new user name and start over because you're a full on laughing stock at this point. The only reason your posts have value is to presume the opposite of what you say is true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies