Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2015, 10:18 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,648,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post

He is not an upstanding citizen, he is not a productive member of society ... and of course I know the difference between fact and opinion.
Indeed. It's fascinating that you take this viewpoint of Zimmerman, who has not been found guilty of committing any crime, versus the viewpoint you take of Freddie Grey who has been committed of crime numerous times.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:22 AM

1,077 posts, read 873,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Indeed. It's fascinating that you take this viewpoint of Zimmerman, who has not been found guilty of committing any crime, versus the viewpoint you take of Freddie Grey who has been committed of crime numerous times.

What's so fascinating?

I've read every document on GZ, seems to me the Sanford 6 took all the lies as fact and didn't consider the facts as true, such as the DNA evidence which doesn't lie. GZ who's account didn't match the evidence but I'm not on the jury or I'd have convicted the bastard.

As far as FG goes, no one should die in police custody when it seems he was perfectly healthy.

I believe your talking apples to oranges.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:29 AM

George Zimmerman's encounters with the law

Man acquitted of murder charge for killing Trayvon Martin has long history of legal trouble

George Zimmerman's encounters with the law | National News - WESH Home

Old 05-12-2015, 10:35 AM

George Zimmerman: 911 Calls Released in Florida Shooting Incident

May 12, 2015, 12:05 PM ET
By EMILY SHAPIRO

George Zimmerman: 911 Calls Released in Florida Shooting Incident - ABC News

Old 05-12-2015, 10:39 AM

Quote:
What's so fascinating?....I believe your talking apples to oranges.
Nope. You listed qualifications as "Productive Member of Society" & "Upstanding Citizen" as qualifications for deciding innocence or guilt. (what you call support) You apply them differently apparently due to skin color.

If such terms really play no part in innocence & guilt, and in reality they don't, it's up to the courts to handle it in both cases.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:42 AM

The guy who shot at Zimmerman is claiming a Stand Your Ground Defense as reason for firing his gun.

George Zimmerman shooter Matthew Apperson uses 'stand your ground' defence' | Daily Mail Online

Old 05-12-2015, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nope. You listed qualifications as "Productive Member of Society" & "Upstanding Citizen" as qualifications for deciding innocence or guilt. (what you call support) You apply them differently apparently due to skin color.

If such terms really play no part in innocence & guilt, and in reality they don't, it's up to the courts to handle it in both cases.
skin color? Do you think if TM was WHITE GZ would have targeted him? NO. I don't, I also believe he thought TM was this Burgess guy who was caught doing the burglaries and GZ thought he was out on bond but that's for another thread, this thread is about yesterday's news where GZ was shot at.

No I did not. It's my opinion that GZ is a mooch, a looser, who doesn't work or care to work.

I didn't use that as my reasons why this POS should not have walked away a free man.

GZ never was and never will be a productive member of society or an upstanding citizen. It's not in his mentality to do so.

I believe GZ is demented and deluded individual who should not be allowed to own guns or have a CWP. He's dangerous.

Old 05-12-2015, 11:14 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,216,042 times
Quote:
skin color? Do you think if TM was WHITE GZ would have targeted him? NO. I don't, I also believe he thought TM was this Burgess guy who was caught doing the burglaries and GZ thought he was out on bond but that's for another thread, this thread is about yesterday's news where GZ was shot at.

No I did not. It's my opinion that GZ is a mooch, a looser, who doesn't work or care to work.

I didn't use that as my reasons why this POS should not have walked away a free man.

GZ never was and never will be a productive member of society or an upstanding citizen. It's not in his mentality to do so.

I believe GZ is demented and deluded individual who should not be allowed to own guns or have a CWP. He's dangerous.
Almost as delusional as the Apperson guy. Here we have a documented wacko who has had the cops called on him by neighbors. Apperson looked like sling blade at the news conference. His mannerisms strike me as someone suffering from mental illness.

He fired on a moving vehicle with a rolled up heavily tinted window. There is no chance that it was any form of self defense.

Old 05-12-2015, 11:19 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,216,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
Bad news, Matt Apperson is a Conservative who likes the NRA. Darn it, who will the over-reactionaries root for now?

Source: Facebook.
He also appears to be suffering from severe mental illness.

Old 05-12-2015, 11:28 AM

286 posts, read 150,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Almost as delusional as the Apperson guy. Here we have a documented wacko who has had the cops called on him by neighbors. Apperson looked like sling blade at the news conference. His mannerisms strike me as someone suffering from mental illness.

He fired on a moving vehicle with a rolled up heavily tinted window. There is no chance that it was any form of self defense.
I responded to this misinformation already but here goes again. No, neighbors did not call the cops on him, it was one woman. Other neighbors have said he was a nice guy, how do you know that the woman who called the cops isn't a nutbag?

No chance of self defense you say? Well, if MA couldn't have been defending himself because of tinted windows why did West say that George rolled up his window AFTER MA shouted obscenities at him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies