Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2015, 05:37 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,121,435 times

Advertisements

George: "Noooo, not the face, not the face! I am too purdy for dis."

Mick

Old 05-12-2015, 06:02 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
I wonder if the people who call Zimmerman "guilty" jumped up and cheered 20 years ago when OJ was found not guilty.
Well, you can wonder no more.

I was extremely disappointed when OJ was found not guilty. Of course, I did not view that trial as a case of 'Black vs. White', but as man vs. woman. After being involved in an abusive relationship with a man, I could clearly see that OJ was guilty. All the personality signs were there, and they are present in Zimmerman, also.

OJ got off because of his football fame, period.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:05 AM

2,269 posts, read 3,803,419 times
All three of these guys could be classified as thugs. When thugs clash, mayhem usually results because these guys are hotheads who lack common sense.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:07 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,216,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
LOL so now the smear campaign begins..Course these so called egregious behaviours happened like back in the 1990's..last one 2000..Yet Loose Cannon GZ has upwards of 5+ incidents in the past 2 years...Get over it.. The only one who has recent history of BAD behaviour is George...Best realize..GZ can't blame a teenager of things that this MAN who has NO Gun violence so far in past 15 years!! BTW..I see no GUN violence..nor THREATS to another in that record..!! IF Shooter was so BAD..Why could he have a licence to carry concealed weapon..Just Like I continue to say..WHY the Heck does GZ still have a licence to carry??

I'm repeating you snip above.....Where's the violence??? Unlike GZ's history!!

Channel 9 looked into Apperson's history with law enforcement and learned he's been arrested at least six times in Seminole County, twice for drug possession in 1995 and 1998, twice for DUI in 2000 and once for trespassing.

ETA~~ This guy is in his early 40's...No teeny Bopper..He's been clean for 15 years...Can GZ claim anything close to that?..Has this guy killed another.?.has there been any violence?? NOPE Matthew's Facebook page is lacking much except He was born in 1974....and obviously hates GZ..but not necessarily because of trial..BUT GZ's stalking and threatenings from last year!!

How could GZ have threatened the guy when his window was rolled up and tinted? Did you watch the press conference? The apperson fellow was bouncing around like sling blade. His neighbors have confirmed that he is a wacko and has had cops called on him several times. Lady next door said he threw dead animals in her yard.

Sorry, but Apperson looks like the crazed stalked type who his gunning for glory.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:10 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,221,262 times
When you are famous / infamous, it pays to lay low.

Some people want to be famous by taking out the famous. Just ask John Lennon.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:19 AM

1,077 posts, read 873,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
How could GZ have threatened the guy when his window was rolled up and tinted? Did you watch the press conference? The apperson fellow was bouncing around like sling blade. His neighbors have confirmed that he is a wacko and has had cops called on him several times. Lady next door said he threw dead animals in her yard.

Sorry, but Apperson looks like the crazed stalked type who his gunning for glory.
He could have threatened Apperson, then rolled up his window. Seems to me GZ is the crazed one who is trying hard to either die or go to prison for a long while.

this guy has a history of following people.

I would believe Apperson before I ever believe GZ the liar especially knowing according to GZ, it's always someone else's fault.

Quote:

"What happened today, he was legally justified to
do," NeJame said Monday.

An employee at a nearby business, Kenneth Cornell,
said he was getting out of his car after lunch when a man drove up and started
yelling.

"He was shaken. He seemed panicked," Cornell told
"CNN Tonight."

The man, who identified himself as Apperson,
shouted to Cornell: "I shot George Zimmerman, call 911! I don't have a
phone."

Apperson said he shot Zimmerman after Zimmerman
waved a gun, Cornell said. But Zimmerman's lawyer denied that his client waved a
gun.
George Zimmerman injured after shooting - CNN.com

Gotta Get This Guy Off The Streets!! Zimmerman shooting bystander

http://vibecomp.com/random/gotta-get...ting-bystander

Last edited by Amythyst; 05-12-2015 at 06:22 AM.. Reason: added another link

Old 05-12-2015, 06:23 AM

19,137 posts, read 25,349,686 times
For those who prefer reality, here is what snopes.com found regarding Trayvon Martin's appearance and his physique:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/martin.asp

Old 05-12-2015, 06:36 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,966,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
He is very similar to Casey Anthony....
1. Infamous and court found both "innocent"
2. Unemployable
3. Drama surrounded
4. They both will end up incarcerated for something else, much like OJ....get away with murder, get a long sentence for something else!
5. Casey Anthony was a murderer. Zimmerman was just defending himself against a thug (NOT saying that Zimmerman had faults, in which he did).

Old 05-12-2015, 06:43 AM

1,077 posts, read 873,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theropod View Post
5. Casey Anthony was a murderer. Zimmerman was just defending himself against a thug (NOT saying that Zimmerman had faults, in which he did).

That depends on who the real thug was and IMO, it's GZ hands down!

Seems to me, GZ goes up against woman and teens but when this adult person drew his weapon, the puzzy took off. Seems he doesn't like meeting his match. So very disappointed that MA wasn't a better shot for GZ needs to be taken out of his misery for he's nothing more than a menace to society. Who's felt more empowered and more emboldened since his wrongful acquittal.

Old 05-12-2015, 07:10 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,502,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
That depends on who the real thug was and IMO, it's GZ hands down!

Seems to me, GZ goes up against woman and teens but when this adult person drew his weapon, the puzzy took off. Seems he doesn't like meeting his match. So very disappointed that MA wasn't a better shot for GZ needs to be taken out of his misery for he's nothing more than a menace to society. Who's felt more empowered and more emboldened since his wrongful acquittal.
So, based upon what "seems to you" somehow becoming an assertion "he needs put out of his misery", and having no understanding of how contradictory that makes you look. .....just asking but; if you're prepared to so easily discount the intelligence of 12 of your peers, then in the very same sentence suggest a man needs killing to be "put out of his misery".......you wouldn't also happen to be a firearm owner and carrier would you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies