Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2015, 11:49 AM

1,805 posts, read 2,368,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
What's so fascinating?

I've read every document on GZ, seems to me the Sanford 6 took all the lies as fact and didn't consider the facts as true, such as the DNA evidence which doesn't lie. GZ who's account didn't match the evidence but I'm not on the jury or I'd have convicted the bastard.

As far as FG goes, no one should die in police custody when it seems he was perfectly healthy.

I believe your talking apples to oranges.
I remember watching a clip of one of the juror's being interviewed after the trial.

She said, "Zimmerman's heart was in the right place". how would she know? She wasn't using facts and evidence/testimony as her only basis in coming to a decision. She sounded like a Zimmerman apologist and sympathizer.

She also called Trayvon, "that boy of color" Who the hell says that?

Old 05-12-2015, 11:50 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,216,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
I remember watching a clip of one of the juror's being interviewed after the trial.

She said, "Zimmerman's heart was in the right place". how would she know? She wasn't using facts and evidence/testimony as her only basis in coming to a decision. She sounded like a Zimmerman apologist and sympathizer.

Jury was mostly black/minority where did you hear about this?

So one juror can influence the others to become raciss?

Genius!

Old 05-12-2015, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post

Genius!
Jury was what? 5 of them were white women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFHcIiDd-aw

Old 05-12-2015, 11:55 AM

1,077 posts, read 873,306 times
Quote:

Yes, that was the juror known as B37. She said he took it too far but his heart was in the right place.

Correct, I believe they took all the lies O'Mara and West fed them and discounted the evidence. Since dead men tell no tales, they truly felt that a lone 17 y/o, not so familiar with the community as his offender was, would look for trouble, when he was only trying to get back to his father's fiancés place.

Shameful that he walked.

Old 05-12-2015, 11:56 AM

1,077 posts, read 873,306 times
Quote:

Genius!
Wrong. white woman and one minority, Maddy.

The two who spoke out were B37 and B29, the others distanced themselves and never spoke out.

Old 05-12-2015, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Yes, that was the juror known as B37. She said he took it too far but his heart was in the right place.

Correct, I believe they took all the lies O'Mara and West fed them and discounted the evidence. Since dead men tell no tales, they truly felt that a lone 17 y/o, not so familiar with the community as his offender was, would look for trouble, when he was only trying to get back to his father's fiancés place.

Shameful that he walked.
My mind was truly blown when she said that. She made it seem as if he just scratched someones bumper and it was no biggie.

Old 05-12-2015, 12:02 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,442,769 times
Quote:
List out the lies that MOM and West fed the jurors.

List out the discounted evidence that was surpressed.

Old 05-12-2015, 12:15 PM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:

Her statement that Zimmerman's heart was in the right place goes Directly to an element of the murder 2 charge and whether he acted out of hatred or evil intent.

Old 05-12-2015, 12:20 PM

1,112 posts, read 1,145,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
He is very similar to Casey Anthony....
1. Infamous and court found both "innocent"
2. Unemployable
3. Drama surrounded
4. They both will end up incarcerated for something else, much like OJ....get away with murder, get a long sentence for something else!
Bingo

Old 05-12-2015, 12:36 PM

286 posts, read 150,286 times
Quote:

Genius!
Jury was mostly black?

It might be a good idea to save your snark because with all due respect, you really do have trouble with facts. There were no blacks, one Hispanic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies