Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2015, 06:52 PM

244 posts, read 248,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
So it looks like the fellow who shot at him is a well known wacko in his neighborhood. His neighbor was just interviewed and she has had to call police on him multiple times. Apparently the guy is delusional and has been leaving dead animals in her yard.

Dead animals? Well, that's better than leaving dead kids in the yard.

Old 05-11-2015, 06:53 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,442,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
The dude with gold teeth throwing gang signs was not Trayvon Martin. Another lie, like when they said he was 6"2, propagated by your fellow klansmen.
George Zimmerman's Lawyer Wants Jurors To See Photos Of Handgun, Pot Plants Found On Trayvon Martin's Cell Phone

Yeah, he was ONLY 5'11". Just little bitty thing.

Old 05-11-2015, 06:59 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,375,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
Google trayvon martin thug images.....weed, gold teeth, gang signs.....yep if Obama had a son...
Hate to tell you this..But I don't think Trayvon had any gold teeth ?? Was that noted in his autopsy..Yike's he was only just turned 17 years old??

Just to remind..Many pictures shown turned out to be NOT the correct Trayvon..and of course..MANY supporter's of GZ conveniently forget GZ's "Thuggish Past" prior to moving to Flordia...He has lived a charmed life for sure..between his Father and Mother who both worked in the "Judicial System" Georgy got "Get out of Jail Free" cards constantly.....

Deny all the accusations against Georgy all you want..because Trayvon as a 16 just turned 17 year old never ever got close to what George ever accomplished in the THUG department...Having "Connected parent's" enabled him..Trayvon had no such free rides!!

Given GZ's post not Guilty verdict..his propensity to exhibit "Impulse Control" ability plus his need for attention with the sense he's untouchable...LOL..Today's drama was no doubt orchestrated by GZ..He never forgets..He saw this guy..who succumbed to pressure and didn't press charges for stalking and threatening his life..Felt empowered to create yet another circus to gain spotlight.....Hate to day it..With gun's so prolific down there..GZ will either kill somebody..or end up getting killed pushing the wrong person...It's his destiny...Pity party isn't part of the Lexicon for George Zimmerman...

Old 05-11-2015, 07:04 PM

17,326 posts, read 22,081,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Hate to tell you this..But I don't think Trayvon had any gold teeth ?? Was that noted in his autopsy..Yike's he was only just turned 17 years old??

Note the pic above your post.......

Old 05-11-2015, 07:12 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Woops

Old 05-11-2015, 07:20 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,350,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post

Thug!

Old 05-11-2015, 07:21 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,375,864 times
Quote:
I saw that...LOL..talk about reaching..I saw NO GOLD..I saw light reflection by flash...Maybe TM had really white teeth ..infact that picture only showed lower portion..while previous pictures were upper prominent incisor...which turned out to be someone else

BTW~~ Love how you edited my post ( deleted about 80% of post) and NOT bother to address all the other thing's I brought to the discussion.. Kind of makes my point..
Inability to discuss and continue to promote falsehoods..unproven facts as truth....GZ has a history ( decade long)..Why not even address his sorted past??? Ohhhh I know..cause it has no bearing ..ROFLMAO

Old 05-11-2015, 07:22 PM

244 posts, read 248,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post

OOOHHHH MAH GAWD! Flipping two birds at once?

* faints *

And photos of pot plants and handguns you say? That's minor league, babe. Here in Parker, Colorado, our teens like to pose for prom photos holding shiny assault rifles and the Confederate flag. Of course these kiddos are whiter than Wonder Bread so nobody thinks much of it and Columbine was so long ago....

Old 05-11-2015, 07:39 PM

782 posts, read 1,087,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arc-lang View Post
This guy needs to get the heck out of Florida and live low for a very long time. It's obvious that people are doing whatever they can to get under this dudes skin, and unfortunately for him it seems to be working.
Very true. The guy's nerves must be worn down by now, knowing there are many that what him hurt, dead, etc. Can't blame him for being jumpy and on-edge.

Old 05-11-2015, 07:45 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texabama View Post
Very true. The guy's nerves must be worn down by now, knowing there are many that what him hurt, dead, etc. Can't blame him for being jumpy and on-edge.
Yes, the poor dear thug. Poor dumb thing just keeps getting victimized over and over. Have you noticed that he brings this on himself time and again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies