Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2015, 11:57 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,441,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Apparently they had a run in a year ago, they aren't strangers.
Yep, here's Matt Apperson 911 call (made again from someone else's cell phone) about that incident (from last year).

https://soundcloud.com/nydailynews/g...erman-911-call

Last edited by TrafficCory; 05-17-2015 at 12:16 AM..

Old 05-17-2015, 12:40 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,672,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
What alternate reality is this? Serious? Can't tell if serious... lulz.

He was found not guilty by a court of law and a hostile prosecutor, public, and politicians. The justice system worked as he did indeed defend himself.
Some of you sound like a broken record, making the same limited points and not seeing or hearing what was entirely or realistically involved. Still, many seem to feel he is fine as is, no matter what all he has done before and since that incident, which is difficult to fathom how anyone could believe he functions appropriately. (Talk about an alternate reality).

WHY do you think that many are still upset by this dufuses' proven past and present behavior? I have hoped that one day, GZ will finally crack from pressure and spill the beans.. and then, of course all of you supporting him will be nowhere to be found.

Old 05-17-2015, 01:07 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,692 times
I don't buy that these two didn't know each other before the first incident and these are just road rage incidents. I bet both are involved in some kind of criminal activity and they know each other very well. When Matt Apperson called 911 he was hesitant to give out his name and when he did he only provided his first name. And he didn't have a phone? BS.

I've been in Lake Mary, it's part of Orlando. We are not talking about some little town where everyone knows each other. The chances of bumping into the same people and having road rage incidents twice are almost 0%

Old 05-17-2015, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
Matthew Apperson arrested after shooting involving George Zimmerman

"After conducting numerous interviews throughout the week, detectives determined that Mr. Apperson did intentionally fire his weapon into the vehicle occupied by George Zimmerman without provocation," Gillett said in a statement"
WELL, of course... his "modus operandi" is to taunt others and then act as if he did not provoke a reaction. He is skilled at this and so used to getting away with murder (literally), he assumes he will always easily get away with everything.

To quote him... "These *******s always get away".

Old 05-17-2015, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
I don't buy that these two didn't know each other before the first incident and these are just road rage incidents. I bet both are involved in some kind of criminal activity and they know each other very well. When Matt Apperson called 911 he was hesitant to give out his name and when he did he only provided his first name. And he didn't have a phone? BS.

I've been in Lake Mary, it's part of Orlando. We are not talking about some little town where everyone knows each other. The chances of bumping into the same people and having road rage incidents twice are almost 0%
After that 911 call a couple of days later Apperson called in saying that GZ was "stalking" him. Police body camera footage shows GZ calmly telling the police the reason he was in that areas was because he was at a Doctors appointment.

Now this incident, again with Apperson. But this time he says to the police "I hope I got him this time".

Also a part of the police report: “During the investigation, I learned that Apperson has exhibited unusual behaviors in which he had recently been admitted to a mental institution. It appears that Apperson has a fixation on Zimmerman and has displayed some signs of paranoia, anxiety, and bipolar disorder.”

Old 05-17-2015, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
To quote him... "These *******s always get away".
Punks?

And you know that according to the arrest report in this incident GZ did not provoke anyone. The mentally unhinged guy, Matt Apperson, shot at GZ. According to police he appears fixated on George.

Old 05-17-2015, 02:01 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post

I also find it puzzling that right-wingers, a famously paranoid bunch, feels ZERO empathy for Trayvon in this situation. So strange.
Because they don't judge case solely on skin color. It's as simple as that. Get beyond this, and you won't be puzzled.

As proof, the only defense of such logic is to do everything you can to discredit the party you disagree with. Hence the pejoratives, "right-wingers", accusations of paranoia, uncaring devils with no concern for murdered child, ad nauseam, etc.

Old 05-17-2015, 02:08 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
My point is to refute the lies you insist on posting here, .
What lies?

What have I said that is specifically a lie? And if you can't answer this, then you make nothing but common insult. It's par for the course of those who simply can't accept court's decision on ZM.

Old 05-17-2015, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
It's not a narrative, it's what actually happened. And, why would he go back, that is a great question. Why, when he got to his Dad's girlfriends house did he not go in the house? Why did he go back and confront a man who was leaving and meeting the police?

This all came out at trial.
Oh, really.. it is what "actually happened"? So you have this as a fact? What is it that "came out", can you tell all of us?

I believe his friend said she knew while on the phone, that T was "right near the home" when T turned to see GZ, asking "why are you following me". GZ asked "What are you doing around here?" (which means, the bozo was right on T's tail, with TM just turning to face him).

Again, this does NOT mean he "got home and turned around to walk elsewhere", but had seen the guy who had been following him, was right behind him. Then, a push was overheard on the phone and the phone was heard hitting the ground, the phone later being found near the residence.

Furthermore, just like others who believe all of Z's lies, what makes you think he was actually leaving to go meet the police? Just because he implied he was going to (or afterward said he had)? Do you also recall that he asked the dispatcher "could you just have them call me and I'll tell them where I am?" Yeah, this gave him time to keep looking. GZ's intent from the beginning was to have caught anyone suspicious, after having made several reports to police regarding suspects prior to that night and wanted to prove he had credibility.

Old 05-17-2015, 02:43 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,801,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Oh, really.. it is what "actually happened"? So you have this as a fact? What is it that "came out", can you tell all of us?

I believe his friend said she knew while on the phone, that T was "right near the home" when he turned to ask GZ "why are you following me". GZ asked "What are you doing around here?" which means, the bozo was right on T's tail, with TM just turning to face him. (This does NOT mean he "got home and walked back elsewhere", but saw the guy who had been following him, was right behind him. Then, a push was overheard on the phone and the phone was heard hitting the ground, the phone being found near the residence.

Right behind him, eh?
Zimmie lost Martin and four minutes elapsed
before they saw each other again.
Face it, TM doubled back to confront the creepy-ass cracker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies