Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2015, 07:53 AM

2,188 posts, read 1,384,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
You do not understand. Many seem to confuse this:
They do understand. They just pretend not to.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:08 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,677,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
I wonder if TM would have been arrested for assault or murder if GZ didn't have a gun? GZ was the only one with cuts and bruises.... No marks on TM from fighting.No one can predict how much more damage he would have done to GZ.
OMG. I will simply say, if GZ had not had a gun, TM would be alive. And he did not create the wounds on GZ. (Somebody please help clearing this up for him ... I am losing my patience).

Old 05-17-2015, 08:32 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,442,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
OMG. I will simply say, if GZ had not had a gun, TM would be alive. And he did not create the wounds on GZ. (Somebody please help clearing this up for him ... I am losing my patience).
Yeah we'd love to hear how GZ got a fractured nose and cuts on the back of his head (according to medical reports).

And why insist someone else do it for you?

Last edited by TrafficCory; 05-17-2015 at 08:50 AM..

Old 05-17-2015, 08:44 AM

613 posts, read 463,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
It's not a narrative, it's what actually happened. And, why would he go back, that is a great question. Why, when he got to his Dad's girlfriends house did he not go in the house? Why did he go back and confront a man who was leaving and meeting the police?

This all came out at trial.

How do you know it actually happened? Were you there?

Old 05-17-2015, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
Everything I post is from the trial. Evidence from the trial. Witness testimony at the trial.

Feel free to post back ups to what you think happened.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:55 AM

286 posts, read 150,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
Everything I post is from the trial. Evidence from the trial. Witness testimony at the trial.

Feel free to post back ups to what you think happened.
No, what you post are nothing but distortions and twisting details of the trial.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prolific View Post
No, what you post are nothing but distortions and twisting details of the trial.
And what is it that you post?

Old 05-17-2015, 09:00 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
More proof there Are such things as stupid questions.

Nobody Knows what actually happened, not even GZ.

GZ is the only living person who knows what he himself did and how the fight began and ended, and there's no reason to believe he'll tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Even he doesn't Know precisely what TM did.

From the very beginning of that case, nobody was ever going to Know.

Call it speculation or analysis of evidence, probability, whatever you choose.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:00 AM

1,077 posts, read 873,306 times
Quote:

The police surveillance video, first obtained exclusively by ABC News last
month and clarified by Forensic Protection, Inc., shows Zimmerman exiting the
police cruiser with his hands cuffed behind his back. Zimmerman is frisked and
then led down a series of hallways, still cuffed. At one point, one of the
officers stops to look briefly at the back of Zimmerman's head.

There was no obvious sign of any injury to Zimmerman's
head or face on the video until it was enhanced.

But Dr. Vidor Friedman, president of the Florida
College of Emergency Physicians, remains unconvinced.

"If somebody had been beating his head against
concrete I'd think we'd see more obvious scrapes," Friedman said. He also said
he would expect to see bandages on Zimmerman's head.

More significantly for Friedman was the condition of
Zimmerman's nose.

"All of the ridges in his nose are clearly defined.
You would expect significant swelling in the hour or two after a break. There
appears to be none. It doesn't look like his nose was broken or badly broken,"
Friedman said.
Trayvon Martin Case: Doctor Sees Little Evidence George Zimmerman Had Broken Nose - ABC News

GZ never submitted any medical records to prove his nose was fractured. The PA testified to what GZ said he claimed happened. There was no back up like an Xray, MRI or CT Scan.

He was sent to an ENT for a follow up, never went.

You can see him hours later, running up the stairs at the police station, wearing sunglasses. He wasn't hurt as he claims he was.

It's comical that some just want the facts told, yet there are no back up to that silly claim.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:14 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
Trayvon Martin Case: Doctor Sees Little Evidence George Zimmerman Had Broken Nose - ABC News

GZ never submitted any medical records to prove his nose was fractured. The PA testified to what GZ said he claimed happened. There was no back up like an Xray, MRI or CT Scan.

He was sent to an ENT for a follow up, never went.

You can see him hours later, running up the stairs at the police station, wearing sunglasses. He wasn't hurt as he claims he was.

It's comical that some just want the facts told, yet there are no back up to that silly claim.
Despite a medical report, photographs, trial testimony from state and defense witnesses, you quote a doctor who sees an image.

The injuries are less than would be expected from GZ's description of what happened. Maybe his nose was just bloody, not fractured or broken. Maybe his head hit the ground 2, 3, 4 times, not nearly as much as he described. There's no doubt in my mind that he lied or exaggerated about the beating he supposedly endured.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies