Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2015, 11:14 AM

3,868 posts, read 4,281,903 times

Advertisements

This clown is headed the way of OJ. Zimmerman got away with cold-blooded murder. He is a habitual FU, hot head and danger to society. Sooner or later he's going to **** off the wrong person and that'll be the end of it....the laws of the universe are too powerful to disrupt justice, it will happen.

Old 05-17-2015, 11:19 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,442,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
Lol. These are the jury instructions. It is the most important thing, it provides a legal frame upon which the jury will reach its decision.

Again, SYG is Florida's self defense law. There is no other. So, how could it be irrelevant to a self defense case, when it is the law of the land out there ? The fact that the lawyer did not mention it does not change one thing.
The Judges instructions are based on Common Law, not Stand Your Ground.

Old 05-17-2015, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
Lol. These are the jury instructions. It is the most important thing, it provides a legal frame upon which the jury will reach its decision.

Again, SYG is Florida's self defense law. There is no other. So, how could it be irrelevant to a self defense case, when it is the law of the land out there ? The fact that the lawyer did not mention it does not change one thing.
Prosecuting Attorney, John Guy in his closing arguments; "This case is not about Stand Your Ground". He said that to the Jury.

Old 05-17-2015, 11:23 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,976,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
After that 911 call a couple of days later Apperson called in saying that GZ was "stalking" him. Police body camera footage shows GZ calmly telling the police the reason he was in that areas was because he was at a Doctors appointment.

Now this incident, again with Apperson. But this time he says to the police "I hope I got him this time".

Also a part of the police report: “During the investigation, I learned that Apperson has exhibited unusual behaviors in which he had recently been admitted to a mental institution. It appears that Apperson has a fixation on Zimmerman and has displayed some signs of paranoia, anxiety, and bipolar disorder.”
It's funny how George Zimmerman seems to be only surrounded by "mentally unstable" people and he is always some kind of innocent victim. Zimmerman the good law abiding citizen who called 911 46 times and even reported "children running and playing on the street". No that's normal behavior, it's all a conspiracy against him, it's his exgirfriends, exwife, Apperson, Trayvon and all these people want to harm Zimmerman.

Child please.

It's only a matter of time before Zimmerman kills someone else. Not because he is a cold blooded murderer but because he is that crazy.

Old 05-17-2015, 11:28 AM

1,077 posts, read 873,306 times

Above is an allegedly undoctored photo

Yet 45 minutes later, the swell is gone

Dude must have miraculous healing powers.

Old 05-17-2015, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post

Above is an allegedly undoctored photo

Yet 45 minutes later, the swell is gone

Dude must have miraculous healing powers.
Oh man, the blood is gone too. You're right GZ is Wolverine. An evil black baby body killing Wolverine with regenerative powers.

How was this not brought about at trial?

Old 05-17-2015, 11:31 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
Prosecuting Attorney, John Guy in his closing arguments; "This case is not about Stand Your Ground". He said that to the Jury.
Guy said it's not about syg because his entire case was based on GZ not acting in self defense of any kind.

I think, not sure, the syg portion of jury instructions are given in any self defense case.

Old 05-17-2015, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
It's funny how George Zimmerman seems to be only surrounded by "mentally unstable" people and he is always some kind of innocent victim. Zimmerman the good law abiding citizen who called 911 46 times and even reported "children running and playing on the street". No that's normal behavior, it's all a conspiracy against him, it's his exgirfriends, exwife, Apperson, Trayvon and all these people want to harm Zimmerman.

Child please.

It's only a matter of time before Zimmerman kills someone else. Not because he is a cold blooded murderer but because he is that crazy.
I've never said anything above. The investigator in this current case involving Apperson said Apperson seems to have a "fixation on Zimmerman". Not my words, I'm just reporting what an LE Officer said, nothing more nothing less. I've not mentioned that he's surrounded by mentally unstable people, I've never mentioned girlfriends, ex-wifes, etc.

You did. And then you knocked down your own words. Great job if illustration a classic Straw-Man Fallacy. Well done child, well done.

Old 05-17-2015, 11:40 AM

1,077 posts, read 873,306 times
RESULTS
Exhibit ME2: Fingernail scrapings represented as being from Trayvon Benjamin Martin
“gave chemical indications for the presence of blood”
ME 2A Right hand: “No DNA results foreign to Trayvon Benjamin Martin (ME-3) were
found on Exhibit ME-2A”
ME 2B Left hand: “No DNA results were obtained from Exhibit ME-2B

http://s3.documentcloud.org/document...uments-ocr.pdf

Fingernail scrapings were performed on Trayvon.

Very well informed to claim no fingernail scrapings done.

Old 05-17-2015, 11:41 AM

2,188 posts, read 1,384,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Guy said it's not about syg because his entire case was based on GZ not acting in self defense of any kind.

I think, not sure, the syg portion of jury instructions are given in any self defense case.
Obviously.

Actually, the wording was even more specific than usual. Zimmerman's lawyer was quite competent in his negotiations with the judge.

Quote:
The Judges instructions are based on Common Law, not Stand Your Ground.
Who claimed they weren't ? I said and proved with a link : SYG was worded explicitly in the jury instructions. Which comes as no surprise, as SYG is the only Florida self defense law there is, and had everything to do with the case, from a legal standpoint. Contrarily to what you said.

Last edited by Sorel36; 05-17-2015 at 11:59 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies