Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2015, 07:12 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,441,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
For those who prefer reality, here is what snopes.com found regarding Trayvon Martin's appearance and his physique:

snopes.com: Trayvon Martin Photos

Here's the ONLY reality that matters. Period.

George Zimmerman found not guilty of murder in Trayvon Martin's death

Old 05-12-2015, 07:13 AM

1,077 posts, read 871,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
So, based upon what "seems to you" somehow becoming an assertion "he needs put out of his misery", and having no understanding of how contradictory that makes you look. .....just asking but; if you're prepared to so easily discount the intelligence of 12 of your peers, then in the very same sentence suggest a man needs killing to be "put out of his misery".......you wouldn't also happen to be a firearm owner and carrier would you?
It was 6 of GZ's peers, not mine.

And yes, this guy is a menace to society, who should be taken out of society one way or another. Either dead or prison would do just fine. of course, this is just my believe, my opinion, my feeling.

This is a stalker, his MO is one of that. See his criminal background which began in 2005. Should be all you need to know.

No, I don't own or use any weapons.

7 incidents post trial proves this guy is a menace.

Last edited by Amythyst; 05-12-2015 at 07:18 AM.. Reason: added sentence

Old 05-12-2015, 07:26 AM

2,185 posts, read 1,381,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
If you think flipping the bird is a gang sign, you were probably a "gang member" at some point in your life.

Anyway, here is the pic of "Trayvon Martin" the liars shared among each other :

[IMG]https://peopleagainst****tycop.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/pasc-tr1yv4n-r2tr1ct34n-aa.jpg?w=1260&h=566[/IMG]

Last edited by Sorel36; 05-12-2015 at 08:52 AM..

Old 05-12-2015, 07:47 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,516,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
Note the pic above your post.......
Note the picture in post 127.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post

Thug!
Good point. Crickets from the Zimmerman apologists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
How do you know he brought this on himself? It sounds like the other guy was a nut.
But, it's never George, is it? It's always the 'other guy's' fault. That is my problem with GZ.

To be fair - the other guy looks as crazy as GZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Kill a black man = a lifetime of love from right-wing conservatives
Very true here on CD. I've never seen such rejoicing from the conservative crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Don't go dyin' on us Zimmy. You're comedy gold.
Oh my. You DO have a point there. The punchlines practically write themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Well, you can wonder no more.

I was extremely disappointed when OJ was found not guilty. Of course, I did not view that trial as a case of 'Black vs. White', but as man vs. woman. After being involved in an abusive relationship with a man, I could clearly see that OJ was guilty. All the personality signs were there, and they are present in Zimmerman, also.

OJ got off because of his football fame, period.
Well, well, well. We agree on something! Alert the media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theropod View Post
5. Casey Anthony was a murderer. Zimmerman was just defending himself against a thug (NOT saying that Zimmerman had faults, in which he did).
Zimmerman is the thug. His run-ins with the law have proven it time and time again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
That depends on who the real thug was and IMO, it's GZ hands down!

Seems to me, GZ goes up against woman and teens but when this adult person drew his weapon, the puzzy took off. Seems he doesn't like meeting his match. So very disappointed that MA wasn't a better shot for GZ needs to be taken out of his misery for he's nothing more than a menace to society. Who's felt more empowered and more emboldened since his wrongful acquittal.
You're right! He's a wimp with a gun. That was partially his defense as well. Poor little Georgie boy.

Old 05-12-2015, 08:03 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,603,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Very true here on CD. I've never seen such rejoicing from the conservative crowd.
If this were true, you should be able to quote dozens of examples.

Let's see ten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
You're right! He's a wimp with a gun. That was partially his defense as well. Poor little Georgie boy.
Out of curiosity, what will you say if the police report says that Zimmerman didn't have a gun in this incident?

Old 05-12-2015, 08:27 AM

19,120 posts, read 25,316,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
Here's the ONLY reality that matters. Period.

George Zimmerman found not guilty of murder in Trayvon Martin's death

What about the reality that juries DO make mistakes?

Or, do you think that OJ's jurors were correct in finding him not guilty of two murders?
Why is there no possibility--at least in your mind--that Zimmerman's jury made a similar mistake?

Old 05-12-2015, 08:31 AM

1,077 posts, read 871,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

Let's see ten.

Out of curiosity, what will you say if the police report says that Zimmerman didn't have a gun in this incident?

What would you say if GZ did wave his gun towards MA?
Quote:

"He said it was a road rage incident, that they were driving down the street
and George pulled a gun on him," Cornell told WESH.
"He said it was a road rage incident, that they were driving down the street and George pulled a gun on him," Cornell told WESH.

Which is GZ's MO.

Old 05-12-2015, 08:37 AM

286 posts, read 150,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
How could GZ have threatened the guy when his window was rolled up and tinted? Did you watch the press conference? The apperson fellow was bouncing around like sling blade. His neighbors have confirmed that he is a wacko and has had cops called on him several times. Lady next door said he threw dead animals in her yard.

Sorry, but Apperson looks like the crazed stalked type who his gunning for glory.
No, neighbors haven't confirmed anything of the sort, it was one woman, other neighbors were interviewed and said he was a nice guy. How do you know that woman isn't the whacko?

If MA wasn't able to see a gun because GZ's window was rolled up Gz's why did West say that he rolled up his window after MA yelled obscenities at him? Can't keep their stories straight?

Calling MA Sling Blade says more about you than it does him.

Old 05-12-2015, 08:42 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,503,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post

Let's see ten.

You know what they'll say: he had plenty of time to get rid of it.

I'd e surprised if Z didn't have a gun with him because he seems to like carrying one, and he must be aware of how many people hate him.

I always thought if had a lick of sense, he's have taken a runner a long time ago.

Old 05-12-2015, 08:50 AM

286 posts, read 150,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I don't think Zimmerman is deranged, and I don't think TM was a 'thug'. What Zimmerman is is an extremely paranoid sociopath with massive anger management issues. It is too bad that TM had the misfortune to cross paths with someone who can safely be called the embodiment of a 'gun nut.'

It is pretty obvious that Zimmerman will end up in prison or dead, and it will be directly related to his anger and fondness for carrying and using guns. Too bad that jury didn't put him away and save a lot of victims, taxpayers and law enforcement future grief.
Best post I've read. Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies