Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2015, 09:30 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,135,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
Sorel36 said bolded above.
You sure typed up one hell of a response to explain your positioning.

Not fooled buddy.

Zimmerman is a coward. He deserves to be in jail. Nobody should go to jail over such a loser.

Old 05-16-2015, 09:36 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,442,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
You sure typed up one hell of a response to explain your positioning.

Not fooled buddy.

Zimmerman is a coward. He deserves to be in jail. Nobody should go to jail over such a loser.
My "hell of a response" was from the video of the trial. You're fooled and you should be embarrassed. I'm telling you what came out at the trial. Period.

You keep shifting around. "Nobody should go to jail over such a loser". What, now, are you referring to? If you're referring to Apperson I'd insist that you read the police report. It explains everything.

I would think you'd want to know what actually happened. Have some facts to back up your posts. Instead its all conjecture, lies, and repeating what your white media overlords told you.

Old 05-16-2015, 09:36 PM

2,188 posts, read 1,384,241 times
Quote:
I linked to the video, you really should watch it.

If Zimmerman followed him to his fathers girfriends house, where was TM body found? Had to be close to the house, correct?
I copied the video to my hard drive and have watched it. Have you ??? So if you have please quote us the part where she says that Trayvon went up to Zimmerman.

Old 05-16-2015, 09:41 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,135,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
I copied the video to my hard drive and have watched it. Have you ??? So if you have please quote us the part where she says that Trayvon went up to Zimmerman.
Everybody knows what type of person Zimmerman is. The only people defending him are the one's with an agenda or who are in denial of facts. I'm waiting to hear legitimate explanations but I haven't seen a one yet.

And I could care less about their race. All I care about is adult discretion.

Old 05-16-2015, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Everybody knows what type of person Zimmerman is. The only people defending him are the one's with an agenda or who are in denial of facts. I'm waiting to hear legitimate explanations but I haven't seen a one yet.
This dude linked to a video in which the witness says in plain english that Trayvon is close to home when he sees Zimmerman still following him. Then he tries to explain how this is proof that Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman and inserts his own thoughts (Trayvon walking up to Zimmerman). You're right, they do have an agenda AND are in denial of facts.

Old 05-16-2015, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Start at 7:15 of the video, which you most assuredly did not watch. Here's the quote and you'll really should start earlier than where I tell you (as in, you know..watch the video) so you get the context.

"He (TM), said...he saw the man again"
"Yes, sir"

At around 7:44, the attorney ask her it was at this time that TM said "what you following me for?"

"Yes sir"

Old 05-16-2015, 09:49 PM

Quote:

And I could care less about their race. All I care about is adult discretion.
Grow up and stow your undue condescension. It's getting old.

What explanations are you waiting for? Damn this isn't hard, don't be obtuse. Ask your question.

Old 05-16-2015, 09:50 PM

Quote:
This dude linked to a video in which the witness says in plain english that Trayvon is close to home when he sees Zimmerman still following him. Then he tries to explain how this is proof that Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman and inserts his own thoughts (Trayvon walking up to Zimmerman). You're right, they do have an agenda AND are in denial of facts.
I NEVER insert my own thoughts. I'm telling you what came out at the trial. What is clearly said on the video I linked to earlier that you now have on your hard drive. How is quoting a video an "agenda"?

Old 05-16-2015, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Start at 7:15 of the video, which you most assuredly did not watch. Here's the quote and you'll really should start earlier than where I tell you (as in, you know..watch the video) so you get the context.

"He (TM), said...he saw the man again"
"Yes, sir"

At around 7:44, the attorney ask her it was at this time that TM said "what you following me for?"

"Yes sir"
Maybe you lie shamelessly, but know not everyone is like you.

So, where does it say that it was Trayvon who went up to the man ? You just got busted.

Quote:
I'm telling you what came out at the trial.
In your summary you wrote that Jeantel said that Trayvon went up to the man. Which she never did. Everything she said makes clear that Trayvon is running away, and it's the other guy coming to him.

Old 05-16-2015, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Maybe you lie shamelessly, but know not everyone is like you.

So, where does it say that it was Trayvon who went up to the man ? You just got busted.
Now you're being funny. Your reply to my post at 8:47pm. I told you the point in the video starts at 7:15 (of the video). You replied back calling me a liar at 8:50pm. The entire section of the video that I told you to watch takes over 4 minutes. You replied in under 3.

You really should watch the video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies