Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2015, 11:05 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Wishful thinking. It burns you because I am correct. Now you're desperately resorting to name calling. LOL.
Didn't call you a name.

Just pointed out what you're doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2015, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Exactly. I have to laugh when people like that poster act like Obama is the root of any and all problems. Their beloved Republicans went right along with the Democrats in virtually ignoring illegal immigration. But they'll turn a blind eye to that. It's all Obama's fault. Wah wah wah...
Republicans didn't turn a blind eye.

When they disagreed with Bush and McCain, they were called "racist" -- by liberals.

Now those same liberals are claiming they supported illegal immigration.

Typical liberal lying and rewriting of history.

Last edited by dechatelet; 06-16-2015 at 11:22 PM..

Old 06-16-2015, 11:27 PM

Here are some questions for "immigration advocates":

1) How many immigrants (legal or not) would be too many for this country to handle? Is there such a number as far as you are concerned?

2) If you favor a path to citizenship and "immigrant rights," why not just advocate for getting rid of our border controls? Why not just have open borders?

And if that's what you want, then why aren't you pushing for it in Congress, where laws are normally changed?

Or do you just like all the confusion that goes along with having laws that we don't enforce?

Old 06-17-2015, 12:02 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,133,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
I think we should limit immigration to the people who were here when this country was founded.

Meaning British, Scandinavian and European.

Those people, plus Native Americans whose ancestors lived north of our border with Mexico and descendants of slaves is enough.

The rest of you go home.

That way, we preserve our culture and history.

Would Mexico want to have massive immigration by Gringos?

I doubt it.

Odd: I don't see you objecting to other countries not wanting diversity -- the great majority don't.

It's only white countries that are supposed to become racially diverse and accept poor people as immigrants.
Dude, your argument can't hold water. You don't know where I stand. And I know there is a certain subset of Americans that want to limit immigration to Caucasians. This subset is known as white nationalist like I said previously...

Old 06-17-2015, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Dude, your argument can't hold water. You don't know where I stand. And I know there is a certain subset of Americans that want to limit immigration to Caucasians. This subset is known as white nationalist like I said previously...
White American nationalists, say hello to Aztlan nationalists, Indian nationalists, Dominican Republic nationalists, Arab Sudanese nationalists, Japanese nationalists, etc.

Okay, everyone...let's all go "multicultural" all at once.

Get ready, get set, GO!

W-w-w-wait.

Why are you all just standing there?

Don't you want to beat the white guy?

He's already half way around the track!

Halfway to the diversity finish line!

Oh, you don't want multiculturalism?

You don't want diversity?

Only white people of European descent are supposed to want that?

I see.

Check.

Old 06-17-2015, 07:07 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Quote:
Didn't call you a name.

Just pointed out what you're doing.
Quote:
Republicans didn't turn a blind eye.

When they disagreed with Bush and McCain, they were called "racist" -- by liberals.

Now those same liberals are claiming they supported illegal immigration.

Typical liberal lying and rewriting of history.
Try again.

I'm not a liberal but a true conservative, a Libertarian.

You Republicans just can't handle being called out and anyone that does "must" be liberal. Ad nauseum.

Old 06-17-2015, 09:43 AM

Quote:
White American nationalists, say hello to Aztlan nationalists, Indian nationalists, Dominican Republic nationalists, Arab Sudanese nationalists, Japanese nationalists, etc.

Okay, everyone...let's all go "multicultural" all at once.

Get ready, get set, GO!

W-w-w-wait.

Why are you all just standing there?

Don't you want to beat the white guy?

He's already half way around the track!

Halfway to the diversity finish line!

Oh, you don't want multiculturalism?

You don't want diversity?

Only white people of European descent are supposed to want that?

I see.

Check.
White nationalism is a philosophy of hate. When Aztlans, Indians, Dominicans, and Arabs get on City-Data and spew the same nonsense you posted I will call them out just how I called out your way of thinking! Until then you're stuck holding the bad you opened!!

Old 06-17-2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
White nationalism is a philosophy of hate. When Aztlans, Indians, Dominicans, and Arabs get on City-Data and spew the same nonsense you posted I will call them out just how I called out your way of thinking! Until then you're stuck holding the bag you opened!!
edit..

Old 06-17-2015, 04:05 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,141,740 times
"There is a certain subset of Americans that want to limit immigration to Caucasians".

And they would be among the minority in this country so who cares what they want?

There is a certain subset of Americans that want unlimited immigration from Mexico and Latin America also.....so what's the point?

Old 06-17-2015, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Illegal immigration is a purposeful oversight by the two major parties...Nothing was made worse by Obama....
Quote:
How can you say that illegal immigration is a "purposeful oversight by the two major parties" and then say "nothing was made worse by Obama?" Isn't he a leader of one of those "two major parties"? Logic -- not a strong point for "immigration advocates."
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why is Obama to blame. Reagan started this.
Quote:
And Obama has continued it. So how is he not to blame?
Quote:
Seriously, just think if Reagan never did this. Then we wouldn't have to blame anyone for continuing it. Sorry, the fault lies with the originator.
Quote:
And it lies with Obama.
Quote:
Yeah, he inherited this mess didn't he.
Quote:
And made it worse.
Quote:
...You people should stop trying to place only on Obama. That's just dumb. It is a Washington problem that they don't care enough about to fix....
Quote:
And how many presidents have there been between reagan and obama who should have done something....yet you blame obama?
Quote:
Clip a clue-pon. We blame them all.
Quote:
Well not according to this thread.
Quote:
Yes, according to this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
When Bush was president, coming into this country illegally was as popular as eating a pizza. Where was the Republican outrage then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
You must have spent the GW Bush years living under a rock. There was lots of outrage. When Bush proposed amnesty for illegals, Americans jammed the phones and crashed the fax machines on Capitol Hill. Bush, the reps and the senators got the message---the majority of Americans did not want amnesty for illegals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
...Obama is responsible for his "own" policies on illegal immigration "today". Promising amnesty for 6 years and then giving stays of deportation for millions of illegal aliens by EO is on him and him only.
Quote:
...No, you Obama haters only blame Obama. That is the thrust of this thread. You all are fooling no one. Again, Washington has known about and ignored the issue. But we all know who you all want to give a pass while only pointing to Obama. He is no different from the rest who you all conveniently ignore.
Quote:
Exactly. I have to laugh when people like that poster act like Obama is the root of any and all problems. Their beloved Republicans went right along with the Democrats in virtually ignoring illegal immigration. But they'll turn a blind eye to that. It's all Obama's fault. Wah wah wah...
Quote:
Republicans didn't turn a blind eye. When they disagreed with Bush and McCain, they were called "racist" -- by liberals. Now those same liberals are claiming they supported illegal immigration. Typical liberal lying and rewriting of history.
Quote:
I'm not a liberal but a true conservative, a Libertarian. You Republicans just can't handle being called out and anyone that does "must" be liberal. Ad nauseum.
Your posts speak for themselves.

They are a bunch of repeated falsehoods about Republicans and conservatives.

All to defend your precious Saint Obama because he is black and must never be criticized.

Typical liberal lying and rewriting of history -- not to mention racism and trolling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies