Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2015, 11:56 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,492,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The big guy that stood next to the cop when he attacked that Black teen.
Who is he and wtf did he think he was doing?

Old 06-10-2015, 11:58 AM

13,310 posts, read 7,889,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
That pool is huge.

If it had been open, the crowd would have been much cooler.
White girls pee in pools.

I know, I have two white sisters.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:58 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,989,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
She went from 6 followers to 535 followers in less than a week.
She promotes paid events.
So I'd say her pool party was a success wouldn't you ?
"Young KC ‏@Keef_Cakez Jun 5
"TODAY!! Bring your money for pre sales":
https://twitter.com/Keef_Cakez/statu...328064/photo/1

Old 06-10-2015, 12:09 PM

More wanna be cops: https://twitter.com/Xmukexziamx/stat...24786133229569

Old 06-10-2015, 12:27 PM

20,495 posts, read 12,421,388 times
The officer has resigned.
The chief was clear that was asked for and he is stating the officers action was out of hand.
there is an ongoing investigation into the event.
the one person who was charged (the kid seen coming toward the officer when the officer pulled his gun) has had the charges dropped.

The chief said the officer acted "out of control". That he was 1 of 12 cops on the scene and was the only one that was out of control.

The lawyer for the person charged (and charges dropped) said that this one cop was the only one out of control.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:29 PM

3,674 posts, read 10,618,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
What a load of lies full of black mob stereotypes by an anonymous source.
- there is no "public space next to the private pool" where a DJ could set up - that public space would be the sidewalk - got photos?
- DJ "played loud explicit (F-bomb) music for multiple hours " - no accounts , police reports, or video or photos - plus "multiple hours" doesn't appear to fit the timeline
- teens "assaulting people" - no accounts , police reports, or video or photos
- teens "throwing bottles at cars" -no accounts , police reports, or video or photos of damaged cars or broken bottles
- "attacking a mother at the pool with 3 young children" - no accounts , police reports, or video or photos

This is just FUD fabricated by and gleefully re-posted by the right.

I only know what I have seen in the videos posted, but I am fairly sure I saw teens assaulting people. There was a teen fighting with an older women in one of the videos. Hair pulling, throwing punches, screaming and multiple people trying to pull them apart. Sounds like the definition of assault I was taught in school.

I dont know how many children the older women had, but if the count is 3 then your last bullet would be found to be accurate.

I did not see any pictures of the public area, but there are numerous reports, even from the kid whose video is the basis of the whole discussion, that there was in fact a DJ hired and playing at the party.

I am unaware of the timeline you claim doesnt fit the description of events. I have not heard of any timeline with regards to this series of events that put any specific actions at any point in the party. Other than the end of the party coinciding with the arrival of the police.

I will agree with you on the throwing bottles at cars. I have not seen or heard any rumors or comments about this except your statement that it did not happen. In that vein, I have not ever been famous, convicted of a crime, assaulted by space aliens or have I been hand selected by the president of the US to lead a sensitive spy mission. Not sure why anyone might thing any of these could have happened, but I guess it is just good to put that out there just in case.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:41 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,989,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrex62 View Post
I only know what I have seen in the videos posted, but I am fairly sure I saw teens assaulting people. There was a teen fighting with an older women in one of the videos. Hair pulling, throwing punches, screaming and multiple people trying to pull them apart. Sounds like the definition of assault I was taught in school.

I dont know how many children the older women had, but if the count is 3 then your last bullet would be found to be accurate.

I did not see any pictures of the public area, but there are numerous reports, even from the kid whose video is the basis of the whole discussion, that there was in fact a DJ hired and playing at the party.

I am unaware of the timeline you claim doesnt fit the description of events. I have not heard of any timeline with regards to this series of events that put any specific actions at any point in the party. Other than the end of the party coinciding with the arrival of the police.

I will agree with you on the throwing bottles at cars. I have not seen or heard any rumors or comments about this except your statement that it did not happen. In that vein, I have not ever been famous, convicted of a crime, assaulted by space aliens or have I been hand selected by the president of the US to lead a sensitive spy mission. Not sure why anyone might thing any of these could have happened, but I guess it is just good to put that out there just in case.
The organizer (seen fighting) is an adult, she says here:
https://twitter.com/Keef_Cakez/statu...46116205588480

A park is immediately next to the gated pool:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/82...565c2aebf05ce9

It's called Riverwalk Park.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrex62 View Post
Who assaulted who? It appears the white girl had the black girl's hair and the black kids were trying to disengage from the attack. Both white and black witnesses say the white woman was throwing racial slurs and started it.

Quote:
The DJ was poolside - not in a "public area" - and there are no claims he set up and played without permission.
[/quote]

Old 06-10-2015, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
A park is next to the pool:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/82...565c2aebf05ce9

It's called Riverwalk Park.
The DJ was poolside - not in a public park across the street from the pool. In a public park across the street from the pool makes no sense, contradicts the known facts, and totally discredits the OP's "eye witness" post.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:54 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,626,176 times
The DJ already tweeted that he was not involved at all and didn't crash any party and wasn't charging for admission.

The DJ said he was hired to DJ the pool party. When it turned bad he left.

His accounts are now protected. He wants nothing to do with this incident.
And FYI..he's a White guy since everyone's skin color has to be mentioned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies