Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 01:33 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times

Advertisements

So, his drugs have killed hundreds here, and people can't comprehend why we might want to lock him up?

Really?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2015, 01:40 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
What else don't I have? Is it because I'm white?
Dude...move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
So, his drugs have killed hundreds here, and people can't comprehend why we might want to lock him up?

Really?
"His" drugs? He hasn't forced anyone in America to ingest a single drug.

He's committed a crime on U.S. soil. Nothing. Never even got a traffic ticket.

And when and if he's ever locked up again; even if it's in the United States, every drug that is destined for the streets is still gonna reach those streets. Nothing will change by locking him up here.

He's not our problem.

Old 07-14-2015, 01:55 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Dude...move on.

Dude...I've been asking and waiting for you to move on.

Old 07-14-2015, 02:00 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
Dude...move on.

"His" drugs? He hasn't forced anyone in America to ingest a single drug.

He's committed a crime on U.S. soil. Nothing. Never even got a traffic ticket.

And when and if he's ever locked up again; even if it's in the United States, every drug that is destined for the streets is still gonna reach those streets. Nothing will change by locking him up here.

He's not our problem.
I disagree. This guy imported Meth into the US. Its one of the few drugs that I have issues with, as its highly addictive, and damaging. The pot, ecstasy, etc....meh. but Meth? Sorry nope.

And come on, the guys been involved in Murders, torture, assassinations, etc etc. If we can hold him for the damage done to us by him exporting meth to out country, why not? Drop him in a hole, I suspect we could do a better job of that then Mexico did.

And sorry, but importing Meth into our country IS in fact a crime....on our soil.

Old 07-14-2015, 02:20 AM

23,222 posts, read 29,061,361 times
Quote:

Really?
I'm sure when this drug kingpin reads of the pain pill addiction of our seniors, and others, in this country, by Big Pharma, our legalized drug lords, he must shake his head in wonder, and kicks himself, with all his millions, for not hiring some scientists to come up with a dangerously addictive drug called Oxycotin! And then he would have been a hero!!

Old 07-14-2015, 09:36 AM

Quote:
I disagree. This guy imported Meth into the US. Its one of the few drugs that I have issues with, as its highly addictive, and damaging. The pot, ecstasy, etc....meh. but Meth? Sorry nope.

And come on, the guys been involved in Murders, torture, assassinations, etc etc. If we can hold him for the damage done to us by him exporting meth to out country, why not? Drop him in a hole, I suspect we could do a better job of that then Mexico did.

And sorry, but importing Meth into our country IS in fact a crime....on our soil.
It might be a statutory crime, but in reality, no it isn't.

Moreover, Guzman didn't tell a single person to try meth. He's doing nothing more than filling a demand that would be there if he was never born.

Old 07-14-2015, 09:40 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Who did he murder in this country?

If all of this justice is supposed to be a deterrent like you say, it sure as hell ain't working.

We started a full blown war to get Noriega, and did that stop Escobar or Arrellano from coming to power?
The drug dealers sell to kids and some die... should we thank them for supplying this country with illegal drugs that kids get hooked on?

Old 07-14-2015, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The drug dealers sell to kids and some die... should we thank them for supplying this country with illegal drugs that kids get hooked on?
Guzman never sold dope to a single American kid. He's never even been to this country based on the evidence.

Oh yeah...PUH-LEEZE don't use the old "but what about the children?" appeal in your argument. It's lame as hell.

Old 07-14-2015, 10:18 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:

Really?
Addiction has been killing hundreds, every year.

With or without this guy, suppliers will meet the demand of the American people.

Old 07-14-2015, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Addiction has been killing hundreds, every year.

With or without this guy, suppliers will meet the demand of the American people.
That's what some of these folks don't get. Bringing him here is meaningless. Americans went nuts and were all scared at the spector of bringing in so called terrorists from Guantanamo that we captured into prisons on American soil.

But they wanna bring one of the biggest Latin American terrorists in history to this country to lock up even though he's never committed a single crime against any American on American soil or anywhere else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies