Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who Was More at Fault???
Sandra 32 60.38%
Police 17 32.08%
I can't choose. They are exactly equally at fault. 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 09:59 AM

1,167 posts, read 2,171,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
She obviously flunked the "Yes massa, No massa and How high do you want me to jump massa?" test.
Fixed.

Old 07-22-2015, 09:59 AM

30,272 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
When cops state you seem irritated don't respond. Plus don't smoke.
Why would you smoke if a cop pulled you over? Where are you going to blow the smoke? Out the window in to his face? That should go over well.

Arguing a ticket with the cop who pulled you over never ends well, either. You know, about 10 years ago I used to do courier work, using my own car. I've been pulled over a few times for speeding...yeah, I had a lead foot.

Motorcycle cops...forget it, you're getting a ticket, but the rest of them? If you treat them like a human being, and not blame them for you doing something stupid, you can actually talk your way out of that ticket. If you act like a smart arse, get obnoxious, or start yelling at them, you're definitely getting that ticket. Keep acting like an ignorant twit, you can turn a routine traffic stop in to jail time. I have gotten out of tickets for simply admitting I was doing it, and apologizing for it. Not always, but more often than not. If you do get a ticket, and you really do think you shouldn't have, argue it with the judge. (Which is usually pointless unless you have some really compelling evidence because that judge has heard. it. all.)

Old 07-22-2015, 10:13 AM

17,427 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadell View Post
Fixed.
Oh stahp.

She was acting like an as$. Sandra Bland is the one who pushed this situation out of control - not the cop.

Old 07-22-2015, 10:28 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,943,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Oh stahp.

She was acting like an as$. Sandra Bland is the one who pushed this situation out of control - not the cop.

I have a feeling the Courts will find the situation extremely differently. I don't know why you seem to think you know so much about Police protocol, but this Pigs' own Department has said that he did not follow protocol and this woman should never have been arrested or detained.

I smell a Cop being fired, and a huge paycheck to the family.

Old 07-22-2015, 10:33 AM

17,427 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
I have a feeling the Courts will find extremely differently. I don't know why you seem to think you know so much about Police protocol, but this Pigs' own Department has said that he did not follow protocol and this woman should never have been arrested or detained.

I smell a Cop being fired, and a huge paycheck to the family.
I don't know why you seem to think that Sandra Bland had no culpability in this whole mess.

If she would've kept her mouth shut and her anger in check she would've been out of there and on her way within 10 minutes with a written warning.

Old 07-22-2015, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I don't know why you seem to think that Sandra Bland had no culpability in this whole mess.

If she would've kept her mouth shut and her anger in check she would've been out of there and on her way within 10 minutes with a written warning.

Prove the bolded please. (Hint-you can't, and there are many indicators about this Cop that shows you could be very wrong).

The Cop has already been caught lying multiple times about the incident and in the video seems very unprofessional, revengeful and childish. There is no telling what this idiot would have done differently even if she "kept her anger in check" BTW, the Cop seems MUCH angrier than the Victim, who keeps her cool for the most part and asks all the right questions (that are never responded to, like "why am I being detained"?)

Old 07-22-2015, 10:45 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,450,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
The Cop was way out of line here. And he is lying the whole time he is explaining what happened. He threatened the woman with a gun, and with assault, saying he was going to drag her out of the car for not signaling a lane change? What kind of crap is that? He had no business making her exit the car in the first place, and had no grounds to arrest her.

She had a great Court Case here, and I would not believe she hung herself. Just too much lying going on. They also did not have any business searching her vehicle.

People can play the role of "Sheeple" and bend over for Cops, if they like, but the more you cower, the worse its going to get for you. You need to act right, but also stand up for your rights. Record everything and say nothing without an attorney.
I don't know what story you read or what video you watched but you are 100% wrong in everything you said.

Old 07-22-2015, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
I will ask this question. When did mouthing off at officer become a arrestable crime.

Reggie
It isn't, but kicking them is.

Old 07-22-2015, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
It isn't, but kicking them is.
Yikes. I'm not sure what kind of person would believe the word of that lying Cop, but good luck to you.

Old 07-22-2015, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Yikes. I'm not sure what kind of person would believe the word of that lying Cop, but good luck to you.
lol..I don't know why you would put ANY trust into a confrontational ******* like that woman. She was looking for a problem and found one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies