Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 03:42 PM

16,087 posts, read 10,753,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Second Amend is what separates from all the countries in the World.

Wow.....that's really delusional even for a gun nut.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2015, 03:47 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
To prove what you spew is stated by the NRA....I mean that is what you are stating, right...

The NRA want everyone to have a grenade launcher...back up your crap with links....
My post was meant to appeal to NRA lovers, I'm not a personal promoter of their platform. But I think maybe we have been taking the wrong approach. Since pro gun advocates really seem to prefer no gun limits whatsoever, maybe what we should do is literally give them what they want. So many guns in so many places, with so much unlimited ammo that they don't know what to complain about. Guns on the hips of every kindergartner, all of it. Sure, there'll be collateral damage but when has that bothered them before? Good guy with a gun and all that. Just flood the streets with them, no limits whatsoever. Just go with the assumption that everyone has an assault rifle by the time they can walk.

Old 08-01-2015, 03:48 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,572,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I think every household should have a grenade launcher! There should be no rulz! Assault weapons for every child that can hold them! Ammo cartridges in every box of breakfast cereal! Every man, woman and child should be fully holstered at all times! Nuclear weapons? Yes!!!!! Second Amendment!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for that. Helps prove a point.

Another reminder of why you need to fight for your right to keep firearms. Read the above post. These people are out there, and here is proof of how they think. Do you want a neighbor who thinks like this, and NOT have a gun in the house?

Old 08-01-2015, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag3.14 View Post
What is ignorant is the claim that guns relate to safety. I wish people would just admit that they just like them, and drop all the BS about protection.
Not half as ignorant as refusing to admit that Guns is what gave one the right to be on here, and exercising free speech. Guns that gave you what freedoms you still have, that you didn't give away already. So save the Propaganda. No ones buying it.

Old 08-01-2015, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Hysteria? That was an impression. By all means, go buy some more guns and ammo. There should be no limits whatsoever. Get ten grenade launchers positioned all around your home. Do it all, I don't care.
For some one who doesn't care, you sure are getting weird about it.

Don't think anyone mentioned Grenade Launchers, do you?

Old 08-01-2015, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
For some one who doesn't care, you sure are getting weird about it.

Don't think anyone mentioned Grenade Launchers, do you?
Why not grenade launchers? Do you have something against grenade launchers? A grenade launcher never hurt anyone. It needs someone to operate it. If you want to blame someone, blame the person, not the grenade launcher.

Old 08-01-2015, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
really? a wimpy little 75mm AT gun? get real, let me know when there is an 82mm german AT-AA gun available.
You gotta love the anti-gun crowd, and their expertise. Did you mean German 88mm?

Old 08-01-2015, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Why not grenade launchers? Do you have something against grenade launchers? A grenade launcher never hurt anyone. It needs someone to operate it. If you want to blame someone, blame the person, not the grenade launcher.
You should probably calm down a bit. Being that irrational can not be good for you or your blood pressure. They already have Laws against Grenade Launchers and many other Firearms, so your really beating a dead horse for nothing. You have no point here at all.

Old 08-01-2015, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
You should probably calm down a bit. Being that irrational can not be good for you or your blood pressure. They already have Laws against Grenade Launchers and many other Firearms, so your really beating a dead horse for nothing. You have no point here at all.
My blood pressure is excellent. Seriously. That aside - these laws against grenade launchers should be abolished. If assault rifles are legal, why not grenade launchers? Maybe I want to use a grenade launcher for defense or really effective hunting. Maybe I enjoy having a grenade launcher for sporting purposes. It is my right as an American! Second Amendment!

And don't tell me I'm wrong. After Sandy Hook, the NRA said the best solution was more guns and arming schools so you know I'm right.

Old 08-01-2015, 04:31 PM

Quote:
My blood pressure is excellent. Seriously. That aside - these laws against grenade launchers should be abolished. If assault rifles are legal, why not grenade launchers? Maybe I want to use a grenade launcher for defense or really effective hunting. Maybe I enjoy having a grenade launcher for sporting purposes. It is my right as an American! Second Amendment!

And don't tell me I'm wrong. After Sandy Hook, the NRA said the best solution was more guns and arming schools so you know I'm right.
Of course your wrong. If you want a serious conversation, stop posting like some nut case. Assault rifles are not grenade launchers. You have no control over a grenade, and its made specifically for killing many people at one time, indiscriminately. An Assault rifle is no different from a hunting rifle, with the exception of how it looks. How a gun Looks, has never saved a life or caused the loss of a life, has it.

If people that wanted some good Gun Legislation, would keep the crazies from hijacking any gun Laws, they might get some co-operation from more gun owners. As it is, Gun Owners can not trust the anti-gun crowd to da as they say they will do, nor can they be trusted to make any sensible decisions that are really effective.

To prove my point, tell me how a compensator will save a life? I have a Remington 30-06 cal. , 700 Hunting Rifle with 10 round magazine, and a .223 Assault rifle, with a 10 round magazine. Which is the deadliest of the two? The hunting rifle, of course. If you knew that, then you can see how silly these people are, and why no one wants to engage them in conversation. I just say stop them where ever and for anything they try to get through, no matter what it is , good or bad. Stop them in their tracks.

Support the NRA, your defender for gun rights. Write your politicians and tell them you don't vote or contribute to anti-gun Politicians at all, and will campaign against them. These are the tools that let us win and let us keep out rights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies