Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 08:55 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,981,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Family men often get promotions in the corporate world. The corporate world has this certain view on what a man is support to be. Also family men, especially if they have daughters, are likely to develop misandric tendencies.

But guess what? Not every man wants to work in the "corporate world." I would rather shovel fecal matter in a farm for my whole life than sit around in a suit behind a desk all day.

I'm actually considering going back to school for early childhood development to teach K-3rd grade. Is the money good? HELL NO. But is it enough for a single guy? Hell yes. And while I don't want kids myself, I actually love little kids. They're fun, honest (sometimes brutally so ) and easy to deal with when you understand them.

And the same people whining about "traditional values" in this thread would have a problem with a man teaching first grade. Gender roles suck.

Old 08-11-2015, 11:08 PM

906 posts, read 712,910 times
Women devide men, so as to conquer them to do their bidding. Race, class, money, status, religion...these things dont matter to men, they matter to women. Man is forced to pay attention to these things because man loves woman..and woman loves these things in man. Class, money, status..meanwhile man largely loves woman for woman. You see? So man feels, unneeded, unloved, unnecessary...

And to an extent, woman is right. There are billions of men, most of us do end up rather useless in the end. Like our love isnt important.

Women love babies more than anything. Man loves woman more than anything. No love between us...its just how the world is. The men that drop out either make peace without woman, or go for the women that dont mind the criminal..

Men that remain in the system or either the lucky who are primed to compete in this environment, or are naive. But, while those that compete well with each other remain in the system, men that drop out are looking to let the system die...

Some men are ok with world war 3. They dont really see an alternative. I mean, look around...shootings, riots, protests..I think men are dropping out because theyre off to war

Old 08-12-2015, 06:48 AM

589 posts, read 696,656 times
Who could have thought this would have turned into a gender wars thread?

Old 08-12-2015, 08:11 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLonelyStoner View Post
It seems like so many men have lost their motivation to compete for success in modern society. I see so many guys who are in their lates 20s or early 30s and do nothing besides hold a mediocre job and play video games and watch sports. And of course, they are then unsuitable mates for women and so that further compounds their depression and need to tune out of society.

Anyone else noticing this?
No.

I worry about my own life though.

Old 08-17-2015, 12:05 PM

7,321 posts, read 6,930,757 times
I have erased most things I wanted to say ,largely because I have a great deal of disappointment with women in general.
It reminds me of the video (It's not about the nail) ,of a couple sitting talking and she has a nail in her forehead complaining about a head ache and the damage to her sweaters , but she won't let her man help her with the problem nor offer a solution .
She doesn't want him to fix her , she just wants something to complain about , and him to sit and listen and do nothing.
On the other hand if he says nothing at her insistence, who's to blame?

Old 08-17-2015, 12:07 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
I have erased most things I wanted to say ,largely because I have a great deal of disappointment with women in general.
It reminds me of the video ,of a couple sitting talking and she has a nail in her forehead complaining about a head ache and the damage to her sweaters , but she won't let her man help her with the problem nor offer a solution .
She doesn't want him to fix her , she just wants something to complain about , and him to sit and listen and do nothing.
On the other hand if he says nothing at her insistence, who's to blame?
Oh good, because I find men nauseating, annoying, boorish, stupid, pig headed & worthless. Do I win?

Old 08-17-2015, 12:13 PM

7,321 posts, read 6,930,757 times
you win hands down
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies