Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who won the first democratic debate?
Clinton 61 36.53%
Sanders 71 42.51%
O'Malley 4 2.40%
Webb 27 16.17%
Chaffee 4 2.40%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2015, 11:36 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,277,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Trump and Carson look better after seeing what the dems have to offer.. what a joke. The list of freebees grows to get a vote.

the part of free healthcare and free college for all including ILLEGALS made me realize how desperate the Democrat party are in keeping the W.H.

do they realize we have a 20 TRILLION dollar national debt?

Bernie's line that the Bankers will pay for all he has got to be in a bubble out of reality or smoking some serious crack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2015, 11:37 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,018,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
did you even read the link you posted

a NAACP convention and not once did he talk about BLACK ON BLACK homicides
he talked about prisoners....he talked abot how 60% of prisoners are black or latino

he talked about commuting sentences.....of CRIMINALS

so what was you link...it was more division as it was assaying 'oh the poor black person doesn't get a fair shake'

again

not ONCE has he sent his AG to Chicago to investigate the '''black on black''' gang violence

not once has he said "the little girl could be my daughter" when blacks killed the little girl and her mom in a drive by

Obama the divider

Well, when you're talking about crime, criminals do tend to enter the conversation. Apparently that isn't universally understood. We'll try this again, more explicitly.

Fox News Pundit Can't Remember Any Of These Times Obama Addressed "Black-On-Black Killings" | Research | Media Matters for America

Old 10-13-2015, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
***Facepalm***

even his supporters can't explain how is Bernie going to make Wall Street pay for his free stuff for everyone including all illegals.

Old 10-13-2015, 11:38 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,204,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
I can't make opinions like you in forums?.....who said I have no interest in the people who represent us or want to represent us?

sheep is not a personal attack......a lot of people vote straight party lines no matter what....those I call sheep, if you think that's a personal attack then that sounds like a personal problem for you, not me.

who cares who you will be voting for, I didn't ask or care....this topic is about the debate, not you.
Actually it sounds like you are more interested in trolling the forum based on your responses, but whatever, you have fun with that. Also, if you don't vote, then you don't care who represents you. It is that simple.

Old 10-13-2015, 11:40 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
What you are saying is 100% false. Illegal immigrants do not get any type of welfare. Period.
Nancy,

yes they do

Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare - Judicial Watch

Legal loophole allows illegal immigrant to collect welfare - WHP CBS 21 Harrisburg - Waste Watch

Debunking the myth that illegal aliens don't get welfare

A website run by the federal government (“WelcomeToUSA.gov“) encourages new immigrants to the United States to apply for welfare benefits. This website is run by the Department of Homeland Security and it says that it “is the U.S. Government’s official web portal for new immigrants.” So your tax dollars were used to build and maintain a website that teaches immigrants how to come into this country and sponge a living off of federal welfare programs paid for by your tax dollars. WelcomeToUSA.gov actually encourages new immigrants to apply for food stamps, Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, Supplemental Security Income and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.

aug 2014 , California Governor Jerry Brown said all Mexicans, including illegal immigrants, are welcome in California.

Brown has made California a sanctuary state by signing the Trust Act and giving driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants. He has also expanded financial aid to illegal immigrants by signing the California DREAM Act.

Quote:
Last year alone, the cost to taxpayers of LA County was whopping $600 MILLION dollars in welfare for children of illegal aliens.

Old 10-13-2015, 11:40 PM

24,409 posts, read 26,986,736 times
Quote:
EXACTLY!!!!....Obama went after Hillary hard for her vote in the Iraq war in 2008......he wasn't soft on Hillary and won the nomination.

you think if the shoe was the other way around and Sanders was the front runner and very vulnerable, Hillary would have gave him a pass???? HELL NO!!!

Sanders could have hit hard Hillary on dirty money......he could have hit her on so many things and he just thinks that he can beat the HOUSE candidate by being nice.....he is very naive in politics.
I completely agree with you!

Old 10-13-2015, 11:43 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,795,791 times
Originally Posted by workingclasshero
please quote were Obama has talked '''repeatedly''' about black on black crime

has he ONCE sent his AG to Chicago to investigate the '''black on black''' gang violence???

has he once said "the little girl could be my daughter" when balcks killed the little girl and her mom in a drive by??

not once has Obama supported ALL of America...but damned the torpedoes if a white cop kills a black thug, he will send his AG and say "it could have been my son"

he has been the divider of this country, not transparent like he promised, not a uniter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Here's one instance, but don't expect me to do your leg work for you. Spend more time reading or listening to a wider variety of news coverage.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015...t-it-should-be
I went through all nine (9) instances of the word "crime" on that page and NOT ONE INSTANCE was regarding black on black crime.

I don't think you did any leg work actually.

Obama +black crime

rendered just 1230 results

Any other returns on a broader search would more likely be about him and black crime within the same page.

Old 10-13-2015, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Actually it sounds like you are more interested in trolling the forum based on your responses, but whatever, you have fun with that. Also, if you don't vote, then you don't care who represents you. It is that simple.
no is not that simple.....maybe in your "simple" minded brain but I explain to you that if I don't vote sometimes is a PROTEST VOTE that I won't accept the establishment candidates of both parties with the most dirty money.

you know what is a "PROTEST" vote? again if you can't respect that after twice explaining to you then don't expect others to respect your opinions here.

Old 10-13-2015, 11:46 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times
Quote:
GOP primary they go after each other and their flip flops.......this democrat field is timid, they took the orders from the DNC not to touch Hillary.

how can anybody take Sanders seriously about campaign dirty money when he didn't want to go after Hillary about it and she was 4 feet away?....Hillary went after Sanders about his gun control record and Sanders could have gone after Hillary flip flops and his #1 theme dirty money.....what does that tells you about the democrat field?
They go after each other when they flip to the wrong direction. When they become more conservative, the field is silent.

Democrats did the same thing tonight. Except the Democratic field had people to the right and left of Clinton, so she got hit from both sides.

You argue that Sanders didnt hit her on dirty money, but I dont even remember him calling it such.

Old 10-13-2015, 11:50 PM

1,160 posts, read 714,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Maybe, maybe not, in 2007 people were saying the same thing about Hillary, yet we all know who won the election in 2008.
See, that's where the base has it right, unlike the GOp'ers. Bernie has no chance in the general, just as trump has no chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies