Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2015, 07:34 PM

6,228 posts, read 3,604,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
AeroGuyDC - I do not have a daughter but I have used alone plenty of public restrooms marked for both sexes. The plumbing can be used by either sex. I have also used large public restrooms marked male when I have had to but have always considered them gross.

If I had a daughter I would doubt if she would be anything more than amused or grossed out by a person with a dick, real or not, that tried to use the sink in the girls room as a urinal.
And if she didn't feel that way but felt the way most pubescent girls do--who are menstruating and have budding breasts and are owed privacy and safety like any other human being--then I guess you'd ignore her feelings and just FORCE her to deal with it? Because no man anywhere has ever attempted harassment or assault on an adult female or child in a bathroom?

Old 11-06-2015, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Because there aren't single stall bathrooms everywhere - or even most places. The handicapped restrooms in most stores and large restaurants (that already don't have single stalls for all bathrooms) is just a larger stall within the bigger restroom. Sure, this might not be a problem somewhere like Target or the mall where there are family restrooms, but that's certainly not the majority.

Guess they should just hold it? How dare they complain!
They should get the surgery. We have people who literally believe they are Elvis, or a chicken, or a Martin... forcing 99% of the public to conform to what someone believes in their own head is ridiculous. Why are we pretending like physical bodies don't exist? Why are we pretending that bathrooms aren't designed to fit with the anatomies that use them, hence urinals in men's stalls? Without completing the sex change, they are not a transwoman but a confused, feminized male. The ordinance was poorly worded to leave open the possibily of predators that have nothing to do with transpeople. Why do you hate women and girls and deny them their humanity? How dare they complain about being open to predators!

Old 11-06-2015, 08:20 PM

15,859 posts, read 21,427,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
They should get the surgery. We have people who literally believe they are Elvis, or a chicken, or a Martin... forcing 99% of the public to conform to what someone believes in their own head is ridiculous. Why are we pretending like physical bodies don't exist? Why are we pretending that bathrooms aren't designed to fit with the anatomies that use them, hence urinals in men's stalls? Without completing the sex change, they are not a transwoman but a confused, feminized male. The ordinance was poorly worded to leave open the possibily of predators that have nothing to do with transpeople. Why do you hate women and girls and deny them their humanity? How dare they complain about being open to predators!
I am a woman. I am not the one denying someone their humanity in this equation.

Why don't they just get the surgery? It sounds like you're the predator - are you looking up women's skirts to see if what's below the waist matches the restroom they're in?

Old 11-06-2015, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
I am a woman. I am not the one denying someone their humanity in this equation.

Why don't they just get the surgery? It sounds like you're the predator - are you looking up women's skirts to see if what's below the waist matches the restroom they're in?
Jesus Christ. My right to not have men in the restroom makes me a predator how? Do you know what definition of predator is? I know this sounds politically incorrect but plenty of transpeople look like men whether they have a skirt or not.

Please answer the surgery question. Many people tell their stories of how happy and relieved they were once they got them, so why isn't that a fair question?

Just because I don't want to see a stranger's penis doesn't mean I hate them. Why do you hate women?Why are you denying our humanity? Why are you OK with the predation and rape of women and girls?

Old 11-06-2015, 10:10 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,944,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
And if she didn't feel that way but felt the way most pubescent girls do--who are menstruating and have budding breasts and are owed privacy and safety like any other human being--then I guess you'd ignore her feelings and just FORCE her to deal with it? Because no man anywhere has ever attempted harassment or assault on an adult female or child in a bathroom?

What is WRONG with you people? Transgender people are not attacking girls or peeking. Trans women are not men.

And what stops MEN today from dressing like a woman and sneaking into showers. If you weren't all giving them ideas it wouldn't happen. It is your perverted ideas that are freaking you out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Male, female, other. Simple as that.
Because most trans people don't consider themselves "other."

Why not whites, blacks and mexicans? Hey if we are going to discriminate lets go all the way.

Old 11-06-2015, 10:41 PM
mm4 mm4 started this thread

5,711 posts, read 3,976,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
And what stops MEN today from dressing like a woman and sneaking into showers. If you weren't all giving them ideas it wouldn't happen. It is your perverted ideas that are freaking you out.
Um, jamie, that's when one goes outside and calls for the manager.

Old 11-06-2015, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
What is WRONG with you people? Transgender people are not attacking girls or peeking. Trans women are not men.

Are your statements about this specific ordinance, the way it was written, or transgender people in general? Because you need to look at the WORDING of this ordinance that allows for people who are not even transgender to prey upon females. And what stops men from doing it today is the presence of others in the bathroom, but it already DOES happen when bathrooms are otherwise empty or when the victim is a minor. This law would make it easier for that to happen! What is wrong with you that you can't understand that? And what is wrong with you that you can't understand a woman or pubescent girl not wanting to undress and shower with someone that has a penis and testicles regardless of what they think they are in their head?

Do not sit there and tell me no trans has ever attacked a woman or girl. Did you see the big hullaballoo about the Youtube video Laverne Cox made in support of the NYC prisoner who is trans? The video has been removed, but this prisoner lived as a man for 30 years of his life, raped and murdered a little girl in such a brutal way her body was hardly identifiable when they found her. The prisoner claims to be a trans woman and requested transfer to a women's prison even though they are still anatomically male. There are plenty of other cases where anatomical males who claim to be trans have committed sexual violence against women, including at woman-only homeless shelters.

Here are some other cases of sexual predators who are biologically male yet identify as female: http://nounequalrights.com/informati...ustrated-1.pdf

Old 11-07-2015, 08:52 AM

Here's more of those innocent transwomen that are docile, loving, innocent women that never hurt a fly...dozens of pages of rapes, murders, and exposures perpetrated on female adults and male and female children:

https://allisonslaw.wordpress.com/

About half the assailants are listed as cross dressers rather than transwomen, yet the Houston ordinance would've made it illegal for a person or business to ask men in female dress to leave the women's facilities.

Old 11-07-2015, 08:58 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
AeroGuyDC - I do not have a daughter but I have used alone plenty of public restrooms marked for both sexes. The plumbing can be used by either sex. I have also used large public restrooms marked male when I have had to but have always considered them gross.

If I had a daughter I would doubt if she would be anything more than amused or grossed out by a person with a dick, real or not, that tried to use the sink in the girls room as a urinal.
Then your hypothetical daughter would have more composure than myself or most of my female friends. Grossed out would not even begin to cover it.

Old 11-07-2015, 11:38 AM

900 posts, read 375,227 times
In the end it's all about appearance.

Man biological

Woman biological
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies